Why do burgers allow this?

Why do burgers allow this?

Ugly af family. Who cares

holy shit bruce jenner is related to the slut jenners??

Bruh...

>Armenians
Who the fuck cares?

coming from a poo, that's pretty savage

that family is fucked in so many ways. pity is the correct felling to have towards then.

This photo sums up America perfectly.

jews

keep it bumped and i'll dump

Ugly is ugly.

How many stupid young aspiring rappers fuck the fat one to get to meet Kanye?

>blacks with blacks
What's the problem OP

>Armenians are white
Since when

>even the poo can see right through the bullshit
At one point the media was even pushing these people to be the American ((("royal"))) family.

They kinda already are. Everyone fucking knows them. For what? For fucking a black dude. Degenerates...Thanks America.

They allow just about everything mate.
It's America, freedom, you can hate the fuck out of most of their choices, but you got to give it to them in those roots, the freedom to do whatever the fuck you want.
I guess you could react like some pansy ass bitch about it and cry crocodile tears, or you could just make a life eh.

Think of how many teen - early 20's white women that obsess about the Kardashians. The fact that they all have black boyfriend is huge, because they are viewed as Americas royal family thus meaning interracial relationships are not taboo.

>Armenians and Niggers posing for a photo with a mentally-ill White man
Should I care more about this than I currently am?

>a majority of coalburners
>a tranny as the matriarch

JUST

people seriously need to understand that nearly all television and especially reality television are social engineering

what is this? Is this a group of refugees
Do these nogs actually think they snagged a white woman? Can't tell if they are arabs, pakis or mexicans.

Sweetie dear, Armenians aren't European

Hollywood is unsavable trash.

It really does.