FUCK

FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/03/bergdahl-awaits-sentence-after-days-emotional-testimony.html
abc11.com/no-jail-time-for-army-sgt-bowe-bergdahl-/2599979/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-defense-bergdahl/gruesome-injuries-marked-hunt-for-u-s-armys-bergdahl-soldiers-idUSKBN1CV37A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO LINK NO INFO NO NOTHING FFS

Who?

It's over. Evil was allowed to win...

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/03/bergdahl-awaits-sentence-after-days-emotional-testimony.html

haha fuck all those who died because of him

Cuck Judge

Does anyone know if the judge's decision is subject to review? Can he be overruled by the military command?

>white person dodges jail
ha
what a suprise

Good for him.

If he’s driving a truck, I wouldn’t stand in front of it... just sayin’

>(((bergdahl)))

we are getting to the point where military traitors are going to have to just be shot in the street until the military starts killing traitors again.

A dozen soldiers died for this.

Fuck commies

>I know everything there is to know about this case and think I know better than a military judge

What the fuck is up with this story? It seems like there is a lot we don't know.

All I know is that the neocons on radio hate the guy.

he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

>there is alot we dont know

there really isnt. This dude did something that would have got him fucking lined up against a wall and shot in WW2

the reality is our military is a failed institution just like everything else in our country

>fxn(dot)ws/2A39jFH
link is in op's pic related

Quick rundown?

>defects and lives with taliban
>unit think he is missing so they work non-stop to find him
>this occurs for months
>taliban knows this and sets up ambushes
>kills soldiers in the process
>US finds out hes with the taliban
>think he is prisoner
>exchanges taliban leaders for bergdahl

Also he thought he was legitimately a real life solid snake. That alone should tip off how fucking stupid he is.

interesting.
I wonder if Obama had his hand in this or some rogue general

Trump explicitly called him a traitor who should be executed, he goes free. Trump doesn't call for hilldawg to be ahot, she will be. 4d chess faggots.

This nigger deserves to be hanged on national television.

Obama fucked this country up so fucking bad

dishonorable discharge is WORSE than prison.

he MIGHT get a job at starcucks.

>CIB
>Good Cookie highest ribbon
>no campaign stars
This little faggot has been hiding behind real men his whole life.

the judge literally admitted that he made a light judgement to go against trump.

Obama directly and indirectly is responsible for some extremely unqualified military personel

Judge declares war on military morale

his version

>guys has totally legitimate issues with how military is run
>decides to walk off and abandon post on guard duty at night
>wanders into hostile territory
>is taken hostage by terrorists and held for multiple years
>tortured and whatnot
>eventually gets realeased because obama negatiotated with terrorists

That's what I can remember from the serial podcast that was completely biased in his favor

[Citation needed]

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

After the sentencing, attorney Eugene R. Fidell said Bergdahl has lost a decade of his life and said the soldier is "deeply grateful to everyone who searched for him, especially those who were injured."

Fidell said Bergdahl will appeal the decision to give him a dishonorable discharge.

abc11.com/no-jail-time-for-army-sgt-bowe-bergdahl-/2599979/

Bowe is a hero.

if you honestly think that you're a faggot.
You're probably that Serbian HillShill too

He really did, he's almost as bad as Hillary too. The way he walks around acting like he did a Fantastic Jerb!

>FUCK DRUMPF
You thought judges were impartial?

I voted for Trump. Not that my vote counted for shit since I'm registered in NYC but I helped get him through the primaries.

See

Other fags will pull this shit now. There is officially no legal deterrent to deserting your brothers in combat.

>diaspora

Why does it work that way? Do they think Trump's comments influence jurors? If anything, they'll let him walk free anyway if you have enough Dems on the jury panel.

Why does the US military bother scaring people with dishonorable discarcharge all the time (like at meps) if they are scared to even charge a traitor? I remember reading how a conscript got executed for refusal to serve in WWII, now they have to talk about sexual harassment and diversity.

Explain. Pretty sure he can just go on welfare and be a leach.

I live in Serbia. I have double citizenship and I was doing college in burgerland during the election.

Can't the judge be disbarred (or something) for this? Especially if the judge can't logically explain why Trump's comment actually counts as "mitigation evidence"?

Nah, when that means getting captured by ISIS and being beheaded they won't.

Standard Desertion will definitely bring punitive punishment.

The judge did this literally because FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

ive known more than one person that got fired from their job because the employer found out about dihonorable discharge. this is no joke. the dude will NEVER get a professional position anywhere, and will have trouble even finding grunt work.

plus he doesnt get to sit and watch TV all day like prisoners do.

this is likely worse for him, unless his faggot parents let him live at home for the rest of his life

t. idahoan, we hate this fuck

WHO ARE YOU STUPID FUCKS THAT KEEP POSTING SHIT WITH NO FUCKING SOURCE LINK.

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF AND FUCK OFF.

>I'm going to let this guy walk away from treason because the President 8 years after the crime said something.
???
?????
?????????????????????

Fox Jews are saying that he and his lawyer is claiming "undiagnosed mental illness" lead him to the ordeal and a military prison environment is not the best way to treat those ailments. The jewdge happily obliged.

Yep, totally not buying that.

Stop crying for fuck sake he's a judge he judges

Don't forget the part where Obama invited his dad to the Whitehouse, where he said an Islamic prayer.

The whole family should be put down, they're all Islamic sympathizers

DA JOOS

In you dream world

>Andrew Jackson executed two soldiers who thought they could leave early because it was their last day
>this faggotry is allowed to go unpunished

How the fuck do we not execute traitors anymore? What the fuck is worth fighting for if nothing is sacred?

inb4 one of the soldiers who had to watch his allies get killed trying to find this ratfink hunts him down and cuts out his lying tongue.

Idahoan here too, this Hailey faggot is a Statewide disgrace

He got kicked out of the coast guard boot camp because he's emotionally unstable. Blame the military recruitment for scraping the barrel during the Iraqi and Afghan insurgencies.

That's fucking retarded, not everyone is born an hero

>How the fuck do we not execute traitors anymore?
I blame the ass-hats that elected a draft dodger.

Americans are fucked in the head, how's being a coward a Statewide disgrace? What the fuck

>got six troops who went after him killed

>got more killed when he gave the Taliban intel they used to attack the post

>no jail time

Fucking traitor needs to hang.

how is he a traitor

This faggot doesn't know what IDs are

Could've also not searched for him
He made his choice walking off that base

Abandoned his post because he doesn't agree with the military. Not even captured, he willingly left and got soldiers killed who were sent to find him.

Fuck off he's alive they aren't
move the fuck on

noice
crime is legal as long as trump disapproves of it

>FUCK DRUMPF
Appeal when?

This fucking traitor walks off his post, gets captured/joins with taliban, soldiers die looking for him because taliban sets up ambushes, this faggot doesn't get executed, doesn't even go to jail

So many people died trying to find this fucking Islamic sympathizer it’s disgusting

And just cause one (((((psychiatrist)))) claims he has some made up “mental illness” he gets off

At first when the details were unclear there were yellow ribbons everywhere, once it was revealed that he deserted and wandered off, because of 'muh feelins' they quickly disappeared and his name quickly vanished from local news media. They did live remote broadcasts from a diner in Hailey, but once the truth came out, and that he had put himself and his unit in harms way that all quietly and suddenly vanished.

Trump's comments on any ongoing legal case can be used by the defense as mitigating evidence. One could construe publicly stating his position as an attempt to influence that outcome.

Doesn't really matter if it is or isn't because either way it can undermine the validity of the justice system. U.S. trials are supposed to be fair, impartial, and avoid outside influence.

This is the same for any other president or person in position of authority that shouldn't be making public comments about an ongoing case.

>So many people died
Name one.

It's just part of the (((plan))) goy

Isn't it always mental illness? Seriously that shit needs to be redefined.

>Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29, of San Antonio, Texas, and Private 1st Class Morris Walker, 23, of Chapel Hill, N.C., were killed by a roadside bomb in Paktika province on Aug. 18, 2009, while trying to find Bergdahl. Like Bergdahl, they were part of the 4th BCT from Fort Richardson, Alaska.
and many more wounded in the search for bergdahl
reuters.com/article/us-usa-defense-bergdahl/gruesome-injuries-marked-hunt-for-u-s-armys-bergdahl-soldiers-idUSKBN1CV37A

not a jewish name its swedish and means mountain valley

That didn't used to be the case. Andrew Jackson shot traitors without a trial.

Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen
Private 1st Class Morris Walker
Staff Sergeant Kurt Curtiss
2nd Lieutenant Darryn Andrews
Staff Sergeant Michael Murphrey
Private 1st Class Matthew Martinek

Who got it? We're almost at 148888888

>Appeal when?
Never unless you can establish the judge did something wrong.

The mitigation evidence line is from the judge telling the defense to fuck off. It's just taken out of context.

>Defense lawyers had asked Nance to dismiss the case or limit punishment on the ground that Trump’s remarks had amounted to unlawful command influence. Nance said in a ruling on Monday that he was “completely unaffected” by Trump’s opinions and no reasonable member of the public would have significant doubts about the fairness of the proceeding.

>Nance refused to dismiss the case but said he will consider the president’s comments “as mitigation evidence as I arrive at an appropriate sentence.”

They would have died either way. Just leave Afghanistan alone already.
>m-muh taliban
It's their fucking problem.

.... he said sorry.

There are sentencing rules and enforced minimums. Being a traitor and a deserter doesn't let you walk free.

>It's their fucking problem.
How was it being under that rock for the last decade and a half?

Except in this case....

I'm sorry that you hate freedom, rights, and the American way of justice. Why don't you go move to Africa so you can be a one-man shop for judge / jury / executioner.

Nah. This dude is gonna run for office in some deep left shithole and live on the taxpayer dime forever.

>dishonorable discharge
He's ficked

indeed

Idk what shit hole you live in. But in America judges are SUPPOSED to administer justice according to law, not whim. Not that we do that anymore

>There are sentencing rules and enforced minimums.
And if the judge violated any of these they are subject to censure.

Upon review the sentence can be reduced, but it can't be increased.

>arguing against Andrew Jackson
How unAmerican.

Top kek

Thanks Obama