IOTBW General - The Fire Rises

DO:
>print as many of these as you can
>purchase printable sticker paper
>put them up in visible location
>cover as much area as you can feasibly do in one night
>use fasteners that are non=permanent, yet will hold for at least 24 hrs (duct tape**)
>deliver your payload quickly, efficiently, and as discretely as possible

DO NOT:
>vandalize, deface, or otherwise permanently mark anything
>trespass or break-and-enter anywhere
>violate any by-laws or local regulations (or campus rules if you are on a uni campus)
>Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iotbw
youtube.com/watch?v=lANDJXgz0iU
youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw
youtube.com/watch?v=ccTPxCX2FEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ORIGINAL FORMAT

how abou we just rise a IOTBW flag somewhere and stream it

PLOT TWIST
the stream is just a loop so nobody can tear down the flag like HWNDU.
were not stupid as shia

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

everyone use www.itsokaytobewhite.com to print these out.

OP may be trustworthy but you never know what feds have embedded in posted images here

>join our twitter
>twitter.com/iotbw

keep going

Tonight is the perfect night for action.

Antifa is planning their little shitfest and we need to show America that anti-white communists aren't the only people with a voice.

Are you doing your part to help create the biggest shitstorm since the 2016 election?

bump

I like this.

I second this, again.
Anyone having the space, equipment, knowledge to do so?

I did my part today anons

Praise KEK

chicken`em

FUCKING CHECK'D

IT BEGINS TOMORROW

god sped user, the future awaits us

THE HAPPENING IS UPON US
ANTIFA WILL FALL

STICK TO THE PLAN FAGGOT. SAGED FOR SHILL THREAD

Its OK to be white will unleaah te biggest shitstorm since the murder of Franz Ferdinand.

Trump will be positive about it

Hello (((annon))). How are you?
Kys shill.

Where is my

Idk but pol mods are shutting down these kinds of threads.

>stop commenting on these articles.

I know, I know. But I read this the other day and had to take a screenshot. Fucking Sup Forums, lol.

Watch this fggts:

1477777777 get

white people will win the race war

I'm done with this board, this is sick. I'll admit I'm the first one who enjoys making jokes about the pathetic race of savages that are being imported all over the world by subversive greedy sadists and also don't mind making fun of mentally handicapped low testosterone degenerates when they want to pretend chromosomes don't exists but it's exactly that, jokes. Sup Forums is ment to be satire. When these opinions start to manifest in the real world, we've gone too far and need to take a serious look at ourselves and what we want to accomplish. Sure it's ok to be whit is innocent but what's next?
>it's ok to gas kikes
> it's ok to build reichs?
>it's ok to keep your butt tight?
>it's ok to start fights?
>it's ok to end lives?
>it's not ok for black life?
>it's not ok for women's rights?

It's a slippery slope Sup Forums I've been your brother for years but I just can't stand for this. I urge you all to take a good look in the mirror, I have and I'm done

nah you watch this :D

the eternal white supremacist

Check 'em

My thoughts are with this brave faggot. Fucking media is trying to dox a kid.

TRUMP WILL LAST 8 YEARS

They are actually taking the bait. I cannot believe this. youtube.com/watch?v=lANDJXgz0iU

Gets for start of Civil War 2 today

>147777777

ANY OF YOU LEFTISTS DARES TO POST THIS FALSE FLAG ANYWHERE AND YOU CAN REST KNOWING THAT WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN MOTHER FUCKER, WE ARE RUINING YOUR LIFE, WE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND YOU KNOW IT, YOU WON'T BE THE EXCEPTION.
KEEP IT CLEAN AND SIMPLE, KEEP IT WHITE.
ITS OK TO BE WHITE

Jew detected.

scary face is scary.

In case you haven't seen it...

youtube.com/watch?v=pOl1fFMseLw

so how illegal is this anyway ? is this even a hate crime ?

PRAISE KEK

>compromising the mission

I'm not white and im helping put up those posters. There's no asian or brown genocide but there is white genocide happening.

Reminder to stick to the plan. Hold off on your suggestions for the time being. Stick to the original message.

Keep it going, anons.

100% legal. Shills want anons to be fearful of taking part in this peaceful form of protest/demonstration.

It's not illegal, that's the point.

This is so innocent yet it's getting these insane reactions from the left.

People who argue that it's not okay to be white are the literal racists, not us.

nice this will blow up

REMINDER

We are building steam for tonight in these general threads..

When the sun sets the fun begins. Prepare your flyers tonight and build hype on Sup Forums to get other anons to participate as well.

We have all day to get this ball rolling so let's get down to business.

>tfw printed out 20 original format flyers for tonight

How long is this going to go on for. I was worried i missed it when halloween ended and i found out about it.

Shill spotted.
Don't visit a honeypot, guys. The "don't download anything from Sup Forums because the CIA is putting CP in the embed" shit sounds exactly like a psyop to get you to stop spreading information that you find on Sup Forums. If you're worried about the possibility of CP being planted in your info pics, then just open them and screenshot them and crop, no need for download.

This nigga right here

Look up egg shell stickers on Amazon. You can't get them off of anything.

Hopefully until there's some media pushback and they break and chimp out. The current reaction is nice, but they're still in "everything is fine, white supremacy is bad, now the weather" mode.

REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE AGGRESSIVELY WITH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THE BAIT BECAUSE DOING SO COMPLETELY DESTROYS OUR CAMPAIGN OF SENSIBLE NON AGGRESSION

STICK TO ORIGINAL PLAN, PERSIST AND ENDURE

WE MLK JR NOW
WE GANDHI NOW

This isn't truly one of the best things to come out of Sup Forums.

I saw some niggress on the news yesterday say "I don't feel safe here!" The ridiculous overreaction is perfect.

What could they have embedded in an image?

There is no way to trace an image back to a person, it would have to be a unique mark made by the printer itself. Even then they would have to go back to the printer manufacturer and go through a lengthy process to track you down.

They won't do this because we are doing nothing wrong. This is our right to free speech/press.

This this! Are you guys putting up posters in Germany?

I'll do whatever I want kike

Oh man. If these signs are up during the biggest cryfest tomorrow, it's going to be perfect.

I just know some fool is going to snatch one or some of these flyers up. Then they'll make a huge public display tearing or burning the fliers up. During this the stupid liberal MSM cameramen will unwittingly record it on zoom, not knowing that they are showing the nonLeft what the Left really thinks of White people. No masking it with concern trolling, "inclusiveness", "equality", or any other sugary words to hide the hateful truth.

----------SHILL ALERT----------
COMPROMISED IMAGE
DO NOT REPRODUCE
DO NOT ENGAGE
----------SHILL ALERT----------

Attack comment sections too. Double down with an online assault. Fuck the status quo.

Shill

This is working even better than I could have imagined.

Any Portland anons participating? I'll fully admit I'm too cowardly to do it :(

I'm certain that if I were caught red-handed I would be a.) fired from my job b.) kicked-out of school c.) doxxed :'(

Any anons know this feel?

You're pathetic

What's the best way to post these without vandalizing?

saved for later use

Put them on a noticeboard.

If you have a job then you should be able to handle this. You're an adult this isn't something illegal. Just do it casually and if something happens the law is on your side.
I wish I was in the US I'd print at least 500 of these and post them.

We should meme (pic related) as Nazi imagery.

Grow some balls, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccTPxCX2FEM

Reminder:
>THERE
>IS
>NO
>PHASE
>TWO

Ignore all shills. Our message's power is its simplicity.
Our adversary will be belligerent against even the most innocent statement. Their moral failures will become immediately manifest.

Anyone in Virginia doing this? I seem to be alone.

Honestly man, don't be worried about getting caught. This is your right. Who's going to stop you, the police? What law are you breaking? This is why you are quick about it. Don't stay in one place for too long. Keep moving and do your thing so people don't even have the time to see what you are doing.

If anyone but the police confronts you just run away. They have no right stop you and if they try hurting you they are the ones breaking the law.

Look for San Fransisco State University headlines of them finding the IOTBW papers either today or tomorrow. I hope to cause the most massive triggering known to man. Wish me luck!

I'm planning on doing this in TN soon. I'm sure there's more anons from the old confederacy doing this then just us.

Good work, what county user ?

Godspeed you beautiful bastard. I will screencap this post.

>in the threads people kept saying the whole joke is that leftists will go nuts over something that means nothing
>they explicitly reference said threads/posts on tv
>still pretend it's whyit supermascist shiet
>CNN is consciously trying to race bait the left into a race war
I love this timeline.

where are the best places to post those?

This.

Supermarket parking lots are a really good place. Parks, Universities, Crosswalks and telephone poles are great too.

Physically unable to refuse the bait.

Universities of course. Don't forget the engineering campus either, it probably won't cause a chimpout but it will make some people find out what's going on.

>the CIA may have hidden super seekrit spy trackers in a .png
>here use our java-enabled website instead you stupid goyim
Why do you kikes beg so hard for us to put you back into the ovens? Why can you not let us simply be?

The lying jew media isn't pretending. Sup Forums could have started a campaign just to hang blank white sheets of paper against black backgrounds and the lying jew would still have found a way to spin it into an anti-white message. It's why the jew exists. The destruction of white nations is all they exist for. They are a highly evolved and specialized parasite.

highly frequented places
aim for high likelihood of assblasted leftists seeing them and giving us what we want

Kek says nothing will happen

Yeah I know I'm a pussy but you can't imagine how bad it is in Portland. The most extreme left-wing fringe groups are all represented here with the full backing of local and state government.

For example, if any of you remember Michael Strickland, the conservative blogger who pulled a gun at a protest because antifa were threatening him- the guy got charged with 10 counts of unlawful use of weapon, 10 counts of menacing, and 1 count of disorderly conduct.

Think about that. The guy was being surrounded by black-clad antifa and BLM who kept advancing on him even AFTER he pulled the gun and he ends up getting charged with all that. It's now illegal for him to own firearms.

I realize pulling a gun on people is not the same as putting up a poster. But the ostracization, the singling-out, etc... you can't imagine what it's like living here.

Our governor identifies as bisexual for fuck's sake

>blank white sheets of paper
Wait for it. Stick to the plan.

Holy shit underrated