Sometimes, you need a Swamp Monster

Hint hint but there are many hints. Trump actually interviewed Mueller to be his FBI director. It was impossible for Mueller to be his FBI director because Mueller has served 12 years prior as one. He's over the term limits. The MSM actually mocked Trump for this, they said Trump didn't even know the damn term limits how stupid. How stupid indeed.
Mueller wasn't there to interview as FBI director.
I'll even give you another hint. Manafort worked for Trump for a while. When Trump won the RNC candidate he gained access to privileged information only available to potential presidents, i.e he was 1 of 2, Hilary was the other one. 2 days after this security briefing, Manafort resigned. The FBI told Trump that Manafort was being investigated. Manafort being investigated was what gave swamp access to get a FISA warrant for Trump. This is signifigant because not only will this level of scrutiny towards his campaign will reveal efforts to sabotage it, it will provide the perfect distraction.
Think to yourself very carefully. Everyone says Mueller is investigating Russian collusion, but does anyone actually have any evidence of that? Except purportedly the MSM, who's been lying and accepting any leaker they can who wandered in off the street? Trump promised he would instruct his DOJ to hire a special prosecutor to look into the election. He's appointed a special prosecutor to look into the election, hasn't he? What did he say all election about strategy? YOU DONT BROADCAST TO YOUR ENEMIES WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Let me ask you something. Seen anyone like Hilary or Podesta or Clapper or any of the actual cabal tweet anything positive about Mueller's investigation today? No they are dead cold silent because they just fucking figured out what is going on.
Even Trump's angry tweets about Sessions were a ruse. The tweets about "Do something!" have been a ruse. The whole fucking thing has been a ruse so Mueller could investigate the swamp in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Too fast

So close!

>Monday's news
>No Podesta indictments
>No updates
Wow, sure is tick tocking up!

I tried

Donna Brazille? Pocahontas ?

Then try 8888

apnews.com/a7589ef1d4034a08b93d966abbb05017
>At the center of the widening probe are Tony Podesta, a longtime Democratic operative, and Vin Weber, a former GOP congressman and leader of his own high-powered lobbying firm, Mercury LLC

Was it to late to (((play ball))) or will the post presidential campaign get to him in the end?!

LMAO you can smell the pedophilia from here smells like rotten pizza.

M-maga?

Tomorrow will be chaos, but out of that chaos a hero will rise and lead us to a future where Sup Forumsacks shape the fortunes of all.

The prophecy will be fulfilled, but "they" will not have the final victory.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

The jew that cured antisemitism

lmao sexy

So this is the true power of khazar milkers

I'll trust Judicial Watch before I trust larpers about Mueller. They've got a good record on shit.

Nudes pls.

Bump!

no way that's her

aw annon removed the tities

>No glasses
Nice try kid

contact lenses?

OP is pasta. Relevant pasta, maybe, but I've seen it before. I think Meg posted this the day Manafort was indicted.

its all freche, creme freche