Japan is shithole

>be a Japanese high school student
>can not attend to high school because her hair color is not black(brown)
>teachers force her to dye heir hair black because it is "rule" everyone have to obey even if her natural hair color is brown.
>the school explain, "every students have to have black hair, if there was exchange student from abroad, she or he would have to dye hair black"

Seriously... guys. Why is Japan such an amazing country?

Everyone have to have same looks. we are living in one homgeoenous society. guys

Catch up with us, Sup Forums. we are highest developed homogenous society.

> The girl says she was told she would have to leave the high school near Osaka if she did not comply with a rule requiring students' hair to be black.
>bbc.com/news/world-asia-41776203

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKFKl22j1RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/GKFKl22j1RY

We need a genocide to get rid of weebs and cucks

>BBC

How’s that English teaching job going?

Haha. you envy us because we are living in 99% homogeneous nation? you 56% dumb shit

I like you Japan but you need to cut out all the degenerate shit already. Rearm and become the mighty empire you once were. Fuck China

Kek, I’m a nip tho

sorry. you are abandoned nip.

true nip never go outside of Japan.

You are not Japanese at all. 56% person

Either dye hair or go to another school. Why is it this hard for some people to follow rules in an insectoid society?

Do you like American McDonalds or the ones in Japan better, Davido-kun?

Every nation its 'ups and downs' also checked

If hair is brown than your either a half or le56% teacher, unless your a kpop degen who dyes hair too.

What are you shilling for?

Actually, it's quite easy to understand the school's position. If she's allowed to keep her normal hair, everyone's going to start dieing chappatsu or worse.

This board is boring without you Korean bro
How are you? How's things been for you?
You're the best keep it up buddy

out of interest: 日本 is (afaik) nihon, when and why do you say/write nippon or nipon?

You again you fucking Japanese piece of shit.

Fucking stab yourself.

American, but nippon is the old pronunciation afaik. you would only say nippon for 日本。not 日本人 or 日本語

Why aren't you nips more individualistic like us?

now i get it. thanks bro

If you're looking for an interesting read look into japan's old names. 倭 and 和

just a bit more and you will have me there do not worry.

I think I will buy a rural house in Iwate there is high rate of qt 3.14 nip girls

I imagine this "hair must be black" rule was to stop all of the retarded anime hair, and seeing as they're lucky enough to still live in an ethnostate, most Japs are actually Japs.

fuck off english teacher