/leftypol/ here, why are you guys so triggered all the time?

/leftypol/ here, why are you guys so triggered all the time?

i dont think butt plugs are legal there

Apathy is the virtue of a dying society. If you don't get triggered then you're part of the problem.

>/leftypol/ here, why are you guys so triggered all the time?
because 8 straight years of king nigger bending the laws and causing issues will cause that. Don't worry. We are fixing it.

Im triggered because my country doesnt allow things with triggers :(

You are the ones who created your own echo chamber. This isn't called /rightypol/ because this is a board of free ideas. So you may ask, where are the leftists? Leftism only thrives in censorship.
But no, we are the ones triggered all the time, not you guys who needed a safe space.

The orange orangutan is doing a great job, huh

>you guys
T R I G G E R E D

left are homoss and cant meme

LEFTIES GET O U T REEEEEEEE

it depends on what it is that gets you triggered.
getting triggered by ethnic replacement in your own homeland or getting triggered by people stating facts and hurting someones feelings are two different things.

Getting mad at brown people existing in America is just as nonsense.

You’re confusing “triggered” with “woke” you sonuvabitch.

Getting mad at bourgeoisie people existing in America is just as nonsense.

you missed the point so hard. If you want to argue, do it like a sensible person.

>antifa
>leftypol
Its weird that these leftists literally name themselves after people they hate, but apparently we're the "reactionary" ones.

Sure. You can be left leaning without being a communist.

Well that sounds like a loaded question.

I'm a trap!

Good question. Why IS leftypol tiggered all the time?
Is it because Tumblr has hired a white person?

And you can be right wing without being racist.

that's racist

Woah there, slow down. Nuanced arguments only exist on the left. You goddam nazi

You're built too low, son, the fast ones go over your head.

You can, but people arguing for white ethnostates and going on about Jews is pretty off. You can be conservative and not hate brown people, I know quite a few rational conservatives, but they don't exist often with the t_d types around here.

Just because you got a (you) calling you an idiot doesn't mean someone is upset, you fucking idiot.
leftypol is somehow even more autistic than regular pol because none of them can understand this

>The orange orangutan is doing a great job, huh
I think he is actually. I see some of King Nigger's cohorts starting to push eachother under the bus. I see our stocks doing better than ever. I see people starting to wake up. This is what scares you....Its not that it is ok to be white....Its that people are waking up.

You won't have a place in this world.

What are you basing this off of? The Sup Forums stereotype? Yuh big dumb kiddo

>this is the best that """leftypol""" can do

>white ethnostates is off
So I assume you wouldn't have a problem with whites taking over Africa, or Mexico, or any other non white "ethnostate"

>/leftypol/ here, why are you guys so triggered all the time?

You're on Sup Forums now, not /leftypol/.

>Doesn't understand the difference between brown people and niggers