>not having nigger tier weather
>having higher ACT/SAT scores
>not having an Africa tier education system

I could go on
>inb4 butthurt dixiecucks

Other urls found in this thread:

federalexpression.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/rescue-mission-planet-earth.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as a foreigner.id rather not be drinking dixiecuck cum but yeah. north is better

Montana is the best state, deal with it

You forgot
>Not being obese

>the Midwest

Any other Midwest bros on? Indiana checking in.

The North is objectively one of the worst regions in the country
>vitriolic anti American sentiment
>ethnomasomhistic tendencies
>Pozzed out the wazoo
>they actually bus blacks into small homogenous towns to go to school here
>jews everywhere
>Decadent twinks like OP
>piss poor gun laws in most states

I've lived here for 4 years, can't wait to get the hell out

Iron mountain state is pretty great, but what makes montana better than the wyomings?

you're the reason you have niggers, kek

Awoo posters are from Ohio

The only reason why the scores are so low are because of all the nigs.

have always wanted to visit Montana, the midwest in general really

nice divide thread

saged

Great Lakes region should be separate IMO, whoever made this is retarded

kek if you had lost the civil war every fucking nigger in America would be chained up, in the fields and under the lash. You fucked everything up. Also, have you been the Phillie lately? The place has worse niggers than Chicago

Lincoln had plans to send them back to Africa kek.

I agree.

If we had let you Dixie cucks on your own you would of bred the slaves to the point you become a minority and they would all slaughter you like what happened in Haiti

Needed to bribe the Irish with citizenship to beat Dixie. After the war you gave Negros and Catholics the right to vote. You sold out your nation to foreigners and killed your white brothers. You are proud of this?

How many southern states have you visited? Hmmmm? I’m guessing very few given your hate for them...

Here’s a few things I know for certain:

-not all southerners are obese, however the largest part of the “body positivity” movement lives in...you guessed it! The northern states or the upper east coast. This is just truth, they’re trying to mainstream chubbs so of course they’re there.
-I’d lay down cash on the outcome of a fight between a beta northerner vs a southern man in the southerners favor. Why? Because Southern men are real men, unlike our northern counterparts.

-Yes, we have always had lots of black people here & live quite well with them. No harm in that, but thanks for confirming you’re a f-cking racist. I thought northerners were all, “kneel for the anthem & protect the brown people”...guess not.

The northern states I visited were filthy, over populated hell holes with insane crime rates.

I’ll pass thanks.

Go ahead with your sweeping judgements, I’m not upset, it amuses me because you’re wrong.

>not being overrun by niggers
>what is jew york
>what is le 64% black baltimore
>what is detroit
>what is chicago

Born and raised in the Carolina's, can't really dis-agree with you too much. I've lived in NJ, Oh, Cali, also. The only difference I've noticed is that "blacks" in Most Northern cities are much more hostile to whites than Southern cities, though neither are safe for white folks. Southern Country "black-folks" are less hostile.

Y'all have just as many retards, but we do have to many spooks

Why didn't the south just go on a murder spree in the black community as soon as they lost?

the sad part is all the leftists from the north are coming down south
>Virginia
>soon NC

believe me I seent it, my class mates from my jew England town were all talking about getting out of CT and going south

>CT
Low fertility cucks.

>North
>Not overrun by niggers
*looks out window"
*sees niggers*
OP is a fag.

Saved

Chekd

damn straight
I think its something in the water here, most people look low T effeminate

can't wait to leave

Yankees will defend this.

have you been to literally any major city anywhere

how are the Dakotas the only ones at replacement level?

feels good to come from a family of 6. desu

The Dakotas and Utah.

>ITT Dixie internet defense force

lmao that's a good one

>not being overrun with niggers

Um, yeah dude, you are up to your neck in niggers. Ever heard of the Great Migration?

Fuck Yankees Fuck the North

>sky high taxes
>full of "diversity" that robs and rapes you
>nanny state that protects you from 21oz sodas
>concrete jungles

yanks might have won.. but the Grey uniforms were far superior to the navy blue of the north. why we didn't end up adopting that color is beyond me.

Ohio never forgets.

>MUH BASED SOUTH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yankees are niggerlovers Jewish puppets and Catholic sympathizers. Yanks freed Negros opened borders to Catholics and Jews. Not to mention Yanks are proud of killing white southerners.

>1 post by this ID
Oh, it's a slide thread. Nvm, carry on.

>Yankees are nigger lovers
Which is why we didn't want niggers here right?
>Jewish puppets
Yeah cause grant totally didn't kick Jews out of his military district right?
>opened borders to Catholics and Jews
Prots aren't real christians also 100% of the Jewish population during the civil war supported the south

Its the souths fault that northern politicians opened the border to Mexico?

LBJ was born in Texas LOL

>Highest taxes in the country
>Expensive living costs
>Le no gunz
>Shitty roads
>Shitty sidewalks
>No zaxbys or steak and shake
>Huge financial issues with business leaving new England, mainly CT
>No good beaches
>New Jersey
I could go on
>t. Connecticut user to Georgia user

You Freed Negros and gave them the right to vote.
Also your a catholic so opinion disregarded.
America is a protestant nation. Your the one whos proud of killing whites so I think your the Jew here

better map

Who was vice president to JFK a Northern Catholic what's your point?

Wisconsin here. Reporting for duty.

The upper peninsula is /ourclay/

How many white southerners died during the war NORTH started?

Minnesota reporting in

.t mongrel state
All the negative memes about the USAcome from the south

>buying into (((Hollywood))) propaganda about rural Americans
that makes you just as bad as they are
>implying I'm a mongrel
nigga, I'm ethnically pure

300-350k

How many Northerners died over a retaliation for a terror attack on federal property by traitorous southerners? If we started anything it was due to provocation.

Why is the midwest full of assholes?

had

DO IT AGAIN UNCLE BILLY

Your name may be but one of your racemixing relatives diluted your bloodline no doubt.

what?

>not talking like you have a mouth full of marbles

The picture OP posted confuses the hell out of me. Why would anyone WANT to drink those tears? They are probably full of nigger AIDS and who knows how many other sexually transmitted nigger diseases.

It was started because Yanks wanted power over the south. We left because you kept forcing your beliefs on us. Union Republicans were pissed southern Democrats wouldn't let them pass pro negro bills. CSA already declared independence before fort Sumter you were trespassing

Proud of killing whites? How Jewish of you?

Because all the white men where slaughtered in the civil war. So all that was left in the south where white women and children. They would have been no match for full grown male nignogs.

Jeff Davis gave them a 6 month ultimatum but those spergs wouldn't even so much as reply to his requests to leave

>implying traitors are human

Oh yeah.. duh

Michigan reporting in, although moving to Minnesota next year

All Wisconsin and Ohio fags need to stay out of the upper peninsula

Yeah the Dixiecucks killed him. Really makes you think who the real nigger lovers are.

>John Wilkes Booth
>Southern
ACTUALLY he was a yankee son bitch who killed Lincoln for his own personal hatred

Traitors? Your the ones who sold out the country. Keep trying to justify killing your white brothers.

Northern Autism in full effect.

>TFW President Abraham Lincoln was going to deport all the niggers en mass back to Africa
>TFW a southern man was so butthurt over losing the war that he assassinated the President before he could deport the nignogs
>TFW a proud white nigger hating Southerner is the reason why today we are infested with nignogs who chimp out constantly

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

>1 post by this lying faggot
Newark, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, D.C., etc.
Friendly reminder to sage all faggotry

Fuck this shit guys. The only worthy division worth noting is personal merit: physical or mental. And in America, it's spread pretty evenly. And it is not the black woman who is lowest on the Society's scale, nor the dumb, cross-eyed redneck, but it is the fat idiot who is most useless to modern society. The fat idiot is a burden on our economy, providing no service or idea worth existing.

I propose a new nation, one of love, fairness, and cheeky memery. A nation run on fat-idiot fueled generators. I call this nation Fuckfestica

Booth was a Yankee. Yanks freed Slaves and gave them rights.

Agenda 21, kill all white people
Queen of England wants it

Hillary Clinton is a Globalist and so is Jeff Sessions

Yep this is fact not fiction at all, muslim invassion is part of agenda 21

Before the war whites had a 2/3 majority over blacks. Yanks killed whites and made the negro population larger while giving Negros rights.

And it also wrecked the southern economy, which has never recovered due to niggers entering the work force and being required to pay taxes.
The north did nothing but kill whites to free the slaves to harvest taxes from them.

Was born in Ohio and now live in Florida. And yes, Ohio has niggers. Don't understand why it does.

>Trespassing on Federal property
>Because of an illegal vote cast without the consent or input of the electoral masses
Son

Cleveland, Cinci, Dayton.

Otherwise is crackers as far as the eye can see.

Forgot Crackron