It's ok

haha Sup Forums. found in somerville, ma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgOsWyG4UMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that poster really small or is the sign really big?

I keep thinking about posting some around Boston but I am seriously afraid if I am caught. People will assault you without hesitation here.

Normal stop sign but looks like a large sticker

It's quarter-page sized sticker

Moved out of there two months ago and never looked back. Whole town needs to be glassed. Anyways thanks based user

who is this four chan

Grow some balls and go out there with guns, knives, and a claw hammer.

Both

Reporter.

daily reminder that simply possessing a weapon during an encounter here automagically upgrades the crime to felony assault with a deadly weapon

It's AllRight

youtube.com/watch?v=BgOsWyG4UMg

You live in Boston and you´re afraid of a fight?

Just run if someone confronts you and do it at 3AM if you are really scared.

Shouldn't be too difficult to post without being seen

Living in Boston is different than being from Boston. Most people migrate from some leftist hive to infest the state of Massachusetts and have thus created yet another leftist hive.

I’d love to post them around my campus (New Mecca) but there are security cameras covering every inch of the city campus in Newark, NJ

PUTTING UP POSTERS AT 3 AM IN BOSTON (BOSS BABY CAME) (GONE SPOOKY) (FIDGET SPINNERS SPINNING BY THEMSELVES)

>Says the person who has never been confronted with 5 violently angry people while alone.
5 of me would be the ever-loving shit out of "The Rock with a claw hammer".

You're not wrong, but why are you afraid of soyboys? If anyone confronts you, knock them out. Also get your fid card and a gun, it's a hundred bucks and an 8 hour class where you fire every type of weapon.

I'm not Luckily I live in a free state, but I know people who attempt to get a FID and are denied because they didn't fit the appropriate situation. Also, 100 bucks per year for a license? You can't even own a mag over 10 rounds there without facing a mandatory minimum sentence of 2 years.

>just get your fid card
>you have to prove to the government that you can exercise your right that shall not be infringed
utterly rotten

I'd buy an illegal gun before I supported some cuckoldry like that. Fuck MA.

No, hundred bucks for the class. But yes this state is cucked beyond belief.

I agree except if you got caught they use that to justify even more anti constitutional laws. And by the way this is what fascism looks like, to all the newfags here who aren't some form of libertarian.

how long until the normies themselves start perpetuating this meme for us?

i really want to see one in the wild but it would require me to leave my house

I wanted to do this in New Bedford but then thought about it and realized it wasn't okay to be anyone living in New Bedford.

thats genius