HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET A FUCKING JOB IN THIS BROKEDICK POZ'D SOCIETY

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET A FUCKING JOB IN THIS BROKEDICK POZ'D SOCIETY

>be fit, white combat veteran
>great resume, respectable skills
>follow etiquette, grooming, and dress rules to the letter
>always get told "thanks for your service"
>never get job offers
>low-key discrimination from HR

EVERY TIME I GO IN FOR A JOB INTERVIEW, I HAVE TO TALK TO SOME FAT HR CUNT WHO HAS A CHIP ON HER SHOULDER

THEY HIRE CRIMINAL NIGGERS...
THEY HIRE UNQUALIFIED BITCHES...
THEY HIRE PAJEETS ON VISAS...

...BUT NEVER AN AESTHETIC WHITE MALE WITH MILITARY SERVICE
>...BUT NEVER AN AESTHETIC WHITE MALE WITH MILITARY SERVICE
...BUT NEVER AN AESTHETIC WHITE MALE WITH MILITARY SERVICE
>...BUT NEVER AN AESTHETIC WHITE MALE WITH MILITARY SERVICE

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT, Sup Forums

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SURVIVE AS A GREAT AMERICAN IN THIS DISGUSTING MODERN SITUATION CONTROLLED BY MARXIST KIKES AND DEGENERATES

ALL I WANT TO DO IS REINTEGRATE, BUT THEY WON'T FUCKING LET ME

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCES WHERE YOU'VE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IN THE WORKPLACE?

hi dave from new york

Who wants to hire some stolen valor, fat as fuck neckbeard who can't contain their power level? Lose some of your Doritos fat, wash your face and get a haircut loser.

We are living in Bizarro world.

that's DAVID from BRONX ST & 99TH to you, bro

>Whites living in the Bronx.

Do you know how to code? If not, gtfo nigger !

cool perception, bro

Same thing here, now I'm 100% PTSD at the VA. You tried that? Because even with tax breaks and shit a lotta places don't hire war vets now.

i can code in HTML

Imagine being such a retard that you couldn't even make it into community College so you had to join the army

cool appropriation nigger.

I've never understood the amerishit obsession with fighting for Israel. Then they start crying when one of them gets blown in the desert. Weird.

Just fucking claim to have Latin heritage. Nobody checks but it helps like crazy for government jobs.

Good one my Latin amigo.

they won't give me 100%

even if they did, i'd still be short each month

i just want a real job so i can continue living with dignity

>DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCES WHERE YOU'VE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IN THE WORKPLACE?
stop posting in all caps user
I've been fired because my blue-haired feminist boss hated my guts
HR departments are cancer and women in the workplace were a mistake

Suprised no one wants to hire mentally unhinged "vets", you dumb as rocks "soldiers" are an embarrassment to the country and real American CITIZENS. No one needs your damaged asses.

Did you even read a quarter of the post?

get out of the city and live somewhere white

/thread

That's usually not the case beaner. After you serve one enlistment you get free college.

>be fucking white make
>electrical engineer, masters degree from top 5 university, 5 years exp
>apply to open position at Samsung, req 3-5 years experience in my exact field
>never get even a phone call

If it's filled by a H1B and they only put the job listing to show that they couldn't find anyone qualified, i.e. me.

Still got a job but kind of pissed me off

Get into the production side of business, cuck

Don't play their game. Go on your own and compete with them. If you're good enough, you win.

I hate gibs too but eventually I had too. I do feel like a useless white trash nigger now though.

He's right. OP is some dumb veteran who thinks he's entitled to the world because of MUH whiteness.

You were fired for being shit. You sound like a dindu, "Oh lordy dey hate me cuz I iz white mane!"

>not being self employed
your problem

one question though , why don't you sign again for the army ?
maybe a different branch ?

obviously you get back into the army you moron.

To be fair, they probably did hate that he was white.

what do you do

Nice memeflag schlomo.

This^^^ Cities are death traps for all manner of reasons. Get out into the countryside, even just a smaller town.

If you've got a skilled trade behind you then you'll get snapped up no trouble

>just go back

it's your turn, kiddos

i did my time

money doesn't give you dignity, that comes from within and is reflected in your behavior. when you learn this you'll have finally adjusted to civilian life again.

t. vet who went through what you're going through

Fuck working and paying taxes so this pos gov can ship in more sand niggers regular niggers taco niggers and the like fuck em..

Because you literally are. PTSD isn't real, you're just a pussy. Why do only Americans get PTSD?

sounds about right

the state of things is fucked up

>You were fired for being shit
you're so insightful, faggot
eat a bucket of aids

ITT:
Lots of children who have not yet experienced the horror of the fat feminist HR staff, who would rather give your job to a woman or a minority.
Not to mention the fact that businesses have diversity quotas to fill.

so you don't like working in the army or something ?
the army sounded like a much more stable job.

Now you're an employed, white trash.

Was it worth it?

>I did my time
What the fuck does that even mean when your country's army is voluntary? Go there again, they won't reject you. Work in like, the logistic branch or whatever.

Nice bitch flag faggot. Mine wasn't made by a bitch.

you are your own worst enemy, its not hard to understand. You're probably applying for meme jobs far beneath your ability. You also probably have a lot of self-esteem and ego. They want long-term drones that have no goals in life, or have multiple kids and are held hostage at the job or become homeless. Most meme jobs want BROKEN people. If you have options, or big goals, or aspirations besides doing the same repetitive motion for 40 years, they will pass you on in 9/10 cases. They literally don't want the best employee. They want the most dependable and predictable employee.

>money doesn't give you dignity

tell that to the bums, bro

>t. vet who went through what you're going through

respect, but come on, bro

you can't be dignified if you can't pay rent or afford food

that's the most obvious fucking thing in the world

don't get all poz'd and liberal on me now, bro

Don't worry, lad. I've been run off by the SJW police. Produce something.

USAjobs.gov

>white
that's where you went wrong, chump
check your privilege scumlord.

>Produce something.
thanks user, I'm working on it!
we need to start promoting male-only workplaces

you can have money but no dignity.

dude a lot of companies guarantee you a job if you really are a vet.
stop lying on the internet welfare fag.

>has military experience
>applying for just a "job"
what are you doing nigger?

>Was it worth it?

i make irish boys insecure

that alone was worth the price of admission

stay classy, bro

>What the fuck does that even mean

neutral swiss soyboys wouldn't understand, bro

just let it go

you sound pretty naive, bro

Went to a interview at FedEx in Tampa the HR woman was some fat spanish elderly bitch who literally was burping and making grunting noises during the interview.
I just smiled and nodded as she made horrible jokes one after the other.
Here's the deal. Human Resources in every company is run by under-educated women. They hire under-educated women for the office jobs and easy work, for the hard work they hire latinos and niggers with criminal records because they get a taw credit of $1,500 per head.
They hire under-educated black single mothers because they're work for peanuts and take shit because they have no choice.
Same for other minorities with low intellect and no futures.
If you want to survive and strive fucking nix the 9 to 5 shit. Find a skill, get decent at it, start working with it, build value, help people while working.
Right now I'm learning copy writing, applying to freelance gigs, and cold calling local companies offering my services at a discount until I build clientele and references.
I'm still looking for a day job to make ends meet but that's no longer my end game.
If you have to go to a trade school learn how to use your hands and build a client list.
The job marketing won't change anytime soon it will only get worse. Pushing skilled hard working men out.

Move to a area with no minorities.

most fucked up hiring process in the whole country

been there, done that

even with the preference, you have better odds playing the lottery

If they are prepared to lower the bar for SJW points then you dodged a bullet. The free market will crush under performing businesses and services.

The UK police started this shit in the late 90's and look at them now.

Because ur unqualified u fucking loser,go learn a skill or get a degree. Internships are the fastest best ways to get in a job so ur competing with kids in University programs who are taking learning how to beat you to the job. U hav no choice but to settle for wageslave labor job or kill yourself but i recommend u kys itl b faster.

I just check off the *african american* tick box when applying for a job, works everytime

move

Maybe that's because "Aesthetic" is not a qualification.

>fit, white, murdered brown people that are above all criticism.

Reeeeeeeeeeee.

Soon. They will crave the return of profits. In the mean time we will build our own empires.

Outcompete them in the market. Be ruthless.

Also im a neet so dont take adivce from me..

America is the only country with PTSD. You faggot bitches get butt hurt over taking lives and end up shooting each other. Europe still has the how you say, shell shock. It ends when the shooting stops, we don't cry and bitch for years after like you pink bellied cucks. Boo hoo I'm crazy because I never had to work hard again my life and now I join the military and can't handle it. You soft bitches think you can just become a man by joining the military, but you need to be a man FIRST!

What education do you have
How many years did you serve
What MOS

white genocide
this is how they kill us

>Not to mention the fact that businesses have diversity quotas to fill.
The EOE was meant to force companies to hire blacks and females but now they use it to keep men out of the work place. If you're lucky they'll hire you to fill the penis quota
Fucking this. It's been hammered into our heads since kindergarten to wake up early, do what we're told, get a reward (paycheck), get two days off.
When I hear some guy say he's work at some shitty job for 15 years doing the same repetitive shit day in and out I feel sorry for the fuck.
I can barely last 4 months at a job.
And yeah they don't care if you're a high school grade, have a degree, fought in a war, all they want is someone who will eat shit and maybe speak Spanish too.

deep breath
close your eyes
pull the trigger
and think of love

> i killed innocents and destabilized the middle east creating a mass of refugees destroying my ancestors home for my jewish overlord, so i DESERVE a job
Why are americuck military neets so entitled?

This, join all of your faggy army pals in hell by blowing your brains out. Maybe Cuck Eastwood will make a movie about it.

Apply at veteran owned businesses. Or just learn a simple trade like roofing or landscaping and start your own, you did save money when you were in the service right? Right?

>france

Your intelligence service has done more dispicable things than bomb sandniggers for 20y.

Its OUR right to fuck these people over. This whole immigration thing is nothing but a brain cancer

in australia this year they introduced a policy, where veterans and ex military personnel are given priority over other candidates for jobs.

they have to be interviewed for any job they apply for.

something like this would be beneficial to american veterans etc.

>i recommend u kys itl b faster.

cool advice, bro

never thought i'd see something so original

if that made you insecure, then you need to shape up

>shouldn't want a fair shake for giving years of your life to your country
I suppose you would never understand

America is the only country with PTSD. You faggot bitches get butt hurt over taking lives and end up shooting each other. Europe still has the how you say, shell shock. It ends when the shooting stops, we don't cry and bitch for years after like you pink bellied cucks. Boo hoo I'm crazy because I never had to work hard again my life and now I join the military to fight for Israel and can't handle it. You soft bitches think you can just become a man by joining the military, but you need to be a man FIRST!

farm

>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO IT
>falling for the wage jew
I run my own business, that's how I do it. Having a master is for inferior people who couldn't hack a living doing what they like. A white man's place is as an entrepreneur. All those women and shitskins beg us for jobs, they don't try to create the jobs, they know only us can do it well. I couldn't find a job so I made my own.

i'm interested

how much do you make and what are the startup costs

Ahahaha I bet you grow eggplants lol

what do you do

> implying your """country""" ever was in danger form middle eastern countries
is this bait? you cant be this delusional

Considering the fact you went to Sup Forums to complain about there shows there are some underlying causes that you have not presented to us, the people who you think care.

Get some work experience. Just because you were in the military doesn't mean you are granted any job in the world. How do you know there arent better applicants than you with better resumes? Get a degree, or a better one? Apply for a job that was in your military grade?

tl;dr OP is a whiny lazy bitch

>Nazi flag
>Trying to bantz a vet
>D&C?
>D&C.

Go for a job that those boons wont do. Apply for the trades, a ton of money to be made there and in my area at least, there are always jobs open.

genuine suggestion: Become a cop.

(and pls get shot immediately)

Neck yourself, nigger. White men built this world. We are entitled to it.

It's hilarious when Jews try to pose as Nazis.

Become an electrician bro. If you are good with the math, area, and measuring then thats good enought to get in. If you don't want to do unions you can still go residential charging folks alot for chump work.

cool perception, bro

glad to know you care enough to send me fan mail

Sorry OP. This is happening to a lot of good people. The fatchick mafia has blobbed the hr departments across the world. Keep trying and be like Atticus Finch. You’ll get a hit eventually. Good luck faggot, don’t give up.

Go to a fucking temp to hire agency while congress moves to dispel the last 8 years of Obama fucking this up.

16-18 hour work days 28 days a month for 10 months - to the moon, you fuck.

thanks bro

>study finance
>you and your bros study hard as fuck, genuinely interested in investment banking
>extreme competition, everyone studies hard, is smart and has a solid GPA with good experience
>barely get interviews to some bank
>see linkedin, some womyn pajeet got the job
>talk to friend that knows her, aparently she got skipped to last round interview, doesnt have as good gpa as us, doesnt give a shit about finance just doing to please pajeet dad

also

>McKinsey women week, all womyn get easy access to recruiters and associates in McK
so many girls i know are trash getting jobs infront of insanely dedicated and intelligent guys

also,

>see dumb hot blond chick get job in IB at top bank, everyone wtfs, she hates finance.
>fast forward one year, started medschool

go figure

yeah fuck this

game over man..