Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war...

Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war, one quarter of all surviving Germans were victims of expulsion. My Grandmother told me about the warcrimes the russians did when they pillaged her city Stolp near Danzig. She told me how this savages butchered all their cattle and that they raped her mother infront of her eyes. We Germans are the real victims of WW2, we lost a quarter of our country and a big part of history with it. It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts
youtube.com/watch?v=_eGNLf3KUUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j4Pqnch2gYE
youtube.com/watch?v=CsVGmwXcOUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this thread again

yeah

until the last one recognize the borders from 1937

The Germans deserved it, should've won the war you fucking losers

I only feel bad for germany in ww1 only, it was obvious that England and France were just waiting for their oppurtunity to try and fuck you guys over. Ww1 was the most pointless fucking war ever, all it did was cause ww2. You guys do deserve more of your old Baltic claims though, they were german for literally over 500 years...no reason poland and Lithuania should have those areas, the germans never had any business claiming bohemia though

Try winning a war against the entire world (except Italy and Japan). It speaks volumes about our superior military that your armies took that long to defeat a small 80 million people nation. In the end we all lost and the Jews won.

Prussia started in the baltic, Prussia was always a baltic state. Why the fuck do those kike loving comies still get to claim kalingrad?

Everyday until we get our land back

Your tactics and strategies in the beginning were God-like, if hitler didnt fuck around in greece in may 1941 and invaded russia instead he would have had avoided alot of the winter fighting in Russia, and would have took moscow and killed that bitch stalin, you would have won, but hitler got cocky.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Whole eastern germany is rightful Polish clay.
We said we are fine with current borders and we wont demand you to return our lands, so stop bitching and posting that memeland.

Hey germanon? Like whats the deal about talking about ww2 in public in Germany?

don't forget the fact that germany is literally a vassal of ours.
>Be duchy of Prussia
>keep bowing down to polaks
>Duchy of Prussia and Brandenburg form Kingdom of Brandenburg-Prussia, first king bends the knee as well
>Kingdom of Prussia unites Germany
>Germany still literally a vassal of Poland

DO IT AGAIN REAL PRUSSIANS

Poland would never give them back willingly. If our government had any balls, they would have declared war the second Poland was no longer protected by the soviets.

>our

That's what you get for invading our territory you piece of shit pRUSSIAN rapebaby

>Fourteen million Germans
not enough

I would be willing to accept anyone who is ready to kill poles to get that land back.

its never to late for war, however you are right with this goverment we cant get a war.

Yes, yes, fight!

Your mother will die tonight

10 groszy twoje

>Your tactics and strategies were God-like
> get defeated by cold snow and wet rain
You might want to rethink this, Schlomo.

Why haven't historians denounced the Thirty Years' War as a genocide? A third of Germans in the Holy Roman Empire, wiped away.
Millions wiped away, raped, tortured, hanged, etc.

For what? To repopulate it with Arabs and Negroes? You germans are autistic trash.

dzięki, zawsze przydadzą się krypto-Ukraińco/Niemcowi

>when they pillaged her city Stolp

>Tfw born in Stolp
>A bunch of Germans tried to abduct my grandmother when they were expelled because "she looked german"

no jewish kvetching

>Try winning a war against the entire world (except Italy and Japan). It speaks volumes about our superior military that your armies took that long to defeat a small 80 million people nation. In the end we all lost and the Jews won.
>Implying you did not conscript all the peoples of Europe to fight on the Eastern Front
What is SS foreign volunteers and conscripts?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts

How the fuck is Berlin rightfully Polish land?

you want to take millions of Poles in?

She was ugly?

For what?
Because it's ours.

Who cares whose clay it is. The natives were "there first", did that matter to the conquerers? It's not like Slavs or Germans were on that land first, anyways. That's not how the migrations worked. Poland was created almost 1000 years after the magical Jewish guy died.
The only thing that matters is who can win the war. First the Poles had it, then the Germans, then the Poles again, then the Germans....
Now the Poles have it. Suck it up. If they can defend it, so be it. If not, then grow up.

You openly keep us enslaved at nukepoint so that your based Slav mafia of a Chosen People can fuck children without fear at last. Being that most of you somehow can lay enough of a claim to our blood to thus count as race-traitors this makes it very embarrassing to remember why we went to war. "Protecting the West", as if. "This is far from the belief of all English or Americans. Their corrupted leadership is to blame" Hitler said. He should have ended your vermin Britshit brothers at Dunkirk and that is it. But apart from this kind of thing you can talk about it no problem.

this

You do know that Warsaw Pact's conventional army was superior to NATO's conventional army?
You would simply dissapear.
+ Poland had nukes back than

youtube.com/watch?v=_eGNLf3KUUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=j4Pqnch2gYE

>How the fuck is Berlin rightfully Polish land?
He doesn't know about the Ostsiedlung
Laughingwhores.png

>another "historical expert" with his 50 cent opinions of how Germany could've won
Hindsight is 20-20 and ww2 hypotheticals are unbelievably complicated

It's not and never truly was german.

Berlińsk was settled by the slavs and only later conquered by >HRE

dont you feel bad for living in stolen houses?

>365+ thousands of active soldiers
>with well over a milion total in case of reserve mobilisation
>second only to the Soviet Army
>backed by Soviet Army

that feel when
>we had a plan of nuclear holocaust against the west with the soviets
>polish army alone reaching shores of atlantic within 14 days
>7 days to the river Rhine
>Atomic Bogaloo in full force, 18 warheads on polish front alone
>preemptive strikes crushing everything in front of the marching armies
>Hamburg, Hanover, Wilhemshaven, Bremerhaven,
>The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Amsterdam
>Antwerp and Brussels
>all fucking nuked to oblivion
>5 warheads on tiny faggot Denmark, effectively obliterating the country from the face of the earth
>2 on Copenhagen alone

Dude you guys got fucked up by blitzkrieg, what are you even saying?

Buttmad Jews and edgy commies are about to spam this comment

Etymology=/=geneology, or ethnicity.

Doesn't matter 'who was there first'. Conquest is not concerned with ancestral claims to territory. Tell that to the natives who were 'there first'. Irrelevant.

My great grandparents shared an apartment with Germans during the war because the German families apartment was used to accomodate German soldiers during WW2.
It wasn't stolen since it was owned by my family before the end of the war.

>Berlińsk was settled by the slavs and only later conquered by >HRE
No. East Germanic Tribes lived there prior to you slavs taking over. But they left for warmer climate in the late Antiquity

Oh look, autistic Germ is screeching again.

lol, that's the Germans fault for being retarded forest tribes

Don't declare war on half the world then, retard. Your gay little "alliance" doomed itself the moment it declared war on the US.

You're trying way too hard and you have no knowledge about history of the region you're speaking about.

And going by your retarded logic, Germshits shouldn't cry and have any disputes, because they lost. Simple.

>You do know that Warsaw Pact's conventional army was superior to NATO's conventional army?
>If our government had any balls, they would have declared war the second Poland was no longer protected by the soviets
The Russians were even willing to have negotiations about giving the land back, but our cuck government refused because of muh economy

It is and always was german. Your little occupation will come to an end.

>But they left for warmer climate in the late Antiquity
proofs?

Very impressive my dude

>No. East Germanic Tribes lived there prior to you slavs taking over
East Germanic tribes had nothing to do with Germans.
*gets fucked by arabs*

Sasha great job!!
0,15$ has been transfered to your bank account!!
How bout you create some new meme graphics and pastas? This ones gets boring after seeing them 100 times every day?

>You're trying way too hard and you have no knowledge about history of the region you're speaking about.
>I am _____ so only I can talk about my history
Not an argument, leave the irrationality at the door.
>And going by your retarded logic, Germshits shouldn't cry and have any disputes, because they lost.
Yes. I literally said that. I agree with that wholeheartedly. The Poles don't, they're as bad as niggers complaining about reparations. You got your shit pushed in, stop complaining and move on. That's conquest for you.

>Declare war against world
>Lose
>cry that it was unfair

Durrr yeah the US is literally vassal of england 2
and poland is just russia vassal

Didn't the Brits intervene in the centuries-old territorial argument between Germans and Poles because Poland was super important, only to sacrifice them to the Soviets? Why not just wait while the Germans and Russians exhausted themselves to attack the victor and liberate all of Europe?

lol no they werent

>borders from 1937
>not 1871
Volksverräter

It's just Slavs replacing Slavs anyway.

what the fuck
Why is my extremely rare surname on that

Inb4 you're really a
>WE WAZ ANCIENT GERMANICS Polish larper

you should be thankful that germany still exists today

>be polish
>Forget that your vassal annexed you along with austria and Russia out of existence.
>non-existent country for over a century trying to remake a claim.
Getting Fucking Annexed by your Vassal. The one sentence story that tells Polish History.

dzięks, to mogę sobie wreszcie pojechać na Ukrainę

No, genetiv study showed that they were invaders and clustered with Swedes rather than Germans.

HAhaHahaHAhaHAhaH

Explain than why there is not a single ancient excavation site in whole eastern germany that would have any german corpses or settlements??
NOT A SINGLE ONE !!!
There are only Polish settlements, graveyards, battlefields that are dating all the way back until 5-7 millenium bc

slow and steady after we restored the border from 1937 we will grab the rest

This is dumb, of course its polish now all the germans left after the war you dolt.

Generally, appealing to the authority as evidence of an assertion without actually citing the evidence is fallacious, you know.

*cleans my toilet*

you don't know polacks from Sup Forums? They literally all think that Poland is one step away from being on par with Western Europe, because they crave admiration from Westerners, they dislike POland deep inside too

>We Germans are the real victims of WW2
bingo

nice map without source, I have those as well

That IS Latvian and Lithuanian clay.
BTFO from Baltic lands.

> annex poland
> squat all over it
> is miine naoo
What are you complaining about, all the ‘germans’ have come back for their cars.

>this kills the kraut

Wo kriegst du die Energie her immer den selben erbämlichen Quengelthread nicht nur zu schreiben sondern auch noch zu beatmen?

>Explain than why there is not a single ancient excavation site in whole eastern germany that would have any german corpses or settlements??
Its a coverup by the P*lish authorities who don't want to admit they stole the land from the Chosen People.
>There are only Polish settlements, graveyards, battlefields that are dating all the way back until 5-7 millenium bc
Fabrication. Literal Potemkin settlements, Potemkin graveyards and Potemkin battlefields

>We Germans are the real victims of WW2

No, the people that Germany fucking victimized are the victims. They started the war, it was completely their choice.

And then they fucking lost it like retards, again, their fault.

>Hogwarts vs R2D2
WOW

HEAVY ARTILLERY IS ON THE FIELD

>147787771
Genetics don't lie thought. East Germans are basically germanised Slavs.

It's not my fault you're completely retarded when it comes to basic knowledge.

Wielbark clusters with Swedes not Gaymans.

Oh yeah, aren't some Baltic and Ukrainian territories to Poland as Poland is to Germany?

>youtube.com/watch?v=CsVGmwXcOUU

no thanks, we already there with our army.