imgur.com/a/ngMIq
>E Syria Oct26
i.imgur.com/nOUJvTr.jpg
>SE Syria Oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 3
>Deir Ezzor has been officially declared completely liberated as last IS hold outs are cleared
>Iraqi forces announce liberation of Al-Qa'im
>IDF issue statement Friday today declaring it will intervene militarily at Druze town in Golan under attack by Nusra, heavy artillery strikes conducted
>SAA uncovers another large weapons depot in DeZ while clearing several neighborhoods
>Russian deminers clear 275 explosive devices in Deir ez-Zor in the last 24 hours
>Talks to improve humanitarian situation held with reps of settlements in Quneitra province controlled by opposition, major hwy opened
>Ru Officials; Actions by US military near al-Tanf may be considered war crime, where they refused to assist refugees injured in skirmish near al-Rukban camp
>N. Sinai; Egyptian AF conducts multiple successful airstrikes on IS positions
>Ansar al-Islam claims responsibility for attack in Egypt that killed several policemen last month in a statement on Friday
>Palestinian militant group said Friday 5 members killed earlier in week when Israel blew up tunnel being dug by militants from Gaza Strip

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OItB_rJuCcY
youtube.com/watch?v=YSAN-FrxJi8
southfront.org/iraqi-forces-take-back-sinjar-town-peshmerga-withdraws/
southfront.org/pmu-opens-military-camp-in-southern-sinjar-to-train-local-defense-force-video/
iraq.liveuamap.com/en/2017/17-october-following-kirkuk-ezidi-pmu-forces-enter-sinjar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezidkhan
archive.is/eI5G8
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/926417823861301251
twitter.com/DannyNis/status/926397383998607360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me>assad

me>Zein

GLORIOUS!!!!!

THE TRIBE OF SNAKES IS RETREATING!!!!

ordinal for Allah Syria and Bashar

Delete this

What do the west Aleppo HTS gainz look like?

Erdogan will put all Baathists in grave.

Someday...

youtube.com/watch?v=OItB_rJuCcY
POTTERY

Poland&Turkey - best friends

Jewrdog londonstani appeared

PAKISTAN NUMBER ONE

Wish I could turn back time
To the good old days

Just like Poland&Israel

>Erdogan: "I could've selling watermelons right now. When did my life gone so wrong."

Here for Assad.

>Civilians from recently captured ISIS' territory in DeZ
youtube.com/watch?v=YSAN-FrxJi8

What does the text say in the thumbnail?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Well maybe i'm too antisocial but after a month without any single russian or ukrainian word heard i was just ok. Shame my spanish is still sooo far from perfect.

They will be gone by christmas, step up your offensive /sg/, the Iraq side has been nothing but GAINS

Many of these people are going to need therapy for months, possibly for years. I can only hope and pray for their well-being.

Hug & understand. That's old russian meme from 2007 or so.

THAT WATERMELON SELLER!

Have the Iraqi-Kurds been cut-off from the Syrian Kurds? As an ISIS militant, why fight anymore? The idea of an Islamic State is now dead. Might as well as surrender to the Federal Governments of both nations and begin a negotiation effort to have your men be granted amnesty and a chance to start their lives over again.

Something tells me things will only get worse from here

>letting these people live in any way shape or form
they all deserve a bullet, they should fight to the last man
in what way?

Those are the Sinjar Yazidi.

I do not know much about them, I want to say they are pro-government, but I'm not sure about that.

Hey lads, what happened here?

Did Syrian K*rds cross over into Iraq or did Baghdad just leave these particular Iraqi K*rds alone

I don't know much.

For those who know, does the liberation of al-Qa'im mean daesh no longer has a military presence in Iraq?

hmm I could've sworn that area was red at the end of that brief offensive two weeks back though...

Probably true.
Fun fact they maybe profit from the research did on jews after the war.

Some may have it easyer then others.
But i would say most of the time it would take years.
But I don't know how getting psychological help is socially accepted in Syria/iraq.

Until all this is over it will take generations.
Probably a lot alcoholics after its over and so on. A lot shattered families.
Kids grow up in a sub optimal family situation. And have to deal with the problems their parents might developed

Not any major one. Probably just a few villages and empty desert now

The reality of an Islamic State is dead, not the idea. The ideology will live on, with mounting underground attacks in modern countries, as well in areas where daesh still exists

I'm pretty sure they still control a couple towns along the Euphrates and have some garrisons in the Anbar desert

I know what you are talking about. The area was captured by the ISF, but I believe that, as means to gain support, they transferred the region to the Sinjar Alliance.

Africa I bet.

We must protec our Druze brothers and sisters

And Burma, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines

Two things mate.
What does your proclamation has to do with sg?And secondly dont want any part of India (except for Kashmir obviously) or any other country just seeing their nation burn to ashes is enough.

Also in Thailand. Basically just South East Asia in general

I have personal beef with the egyptian and arab baathist, nothing more

fuck off traitor

They still have territory in Afghanistan
And Central Asia's been a hotbed for recruits

Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, Yemen . and by extension, Sweden, Germany, America, Canada, France, UK.Millions worldwide still support daesh

>What does your proclamation has to do with sg
He thinks /sg/ is shitskin general.

>IDF issue statement Friday today declaring it will intervene militarily at Druze town in Golan under attack by Nusra, heavy artillery strikes conducted

You're a complete idiot

Yes, this will lead to Russia becoming much more involved in its former Central Asian territory, and will give both China and Russia an excuse to take control of the region so they can implement their New Silk Road Project thing

well it kinda is though, with you, me, sri lanka and the sandniggies posting here :^)

TRUMP JUST BOMBED ISIS BASE IN SOMALIA

>Druze brothers and sisters
Non Jewish "people" are not our brothers and sisters you dumb kike. the same village was a hizballah hotspot in 2006. the Druze are Muslims in disguise.

now go shoa yourself yid.

Yes, it was captured by the PMU and by allied Yazidi.

>southfront.org/iraqi-forces-take-back-sinjar-town-peshmerga-withdraws/

In fact, prior to the KRG referendum, there were clashes occuring between the Yazidi and Kurds.

>southfront.org/pmu-opens-military-camp-in-southern-sinjar-to-train-local-defense-force-video/

I can't confirm the exact the Yazidi PMU unit, but it is an allied force within the PMU that manages that region.

>iraq.liveuamap.com/en/2017/17-october-following-kirkuk-ezidi-pmu-forces-enter-sinjar

SOON
O
O
N

"God has given the lands between Derbent and Hamadan, Kars and Khazar to you.."
Holy land. 23.5

memeflag apartheid

mughals were turks, go back to where you came from paki
that area is what remains of sinjar control, it is controlled by YBS which is a yezidi PKK arm. iraqi government fought some skirmishes with them during the great k*rd hunting trip and took some land off them but they can't really touch them to much due to the potential backlash for attacking genocide survivors. also YBS, even though it is PKK, is somewhat tolerated by the iraqi government because they were not 100% supportived of k*rdish independence.
that region they control is called by them ezidkhan, they declared "democratic authority" there a couple a months ago and are tied a lot to YPGroaches
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezidkhan
iraq may or may not return to sinjar to btfo them but at the moment they are not a major threat to iraq's sovereignty like the KRG was

Since when is ISIS in Somalia?
I thought al-Shabaab were loyal to al-Qaeda

thx bb

Al-Shabaab proclaimed loyalty to ISIS iirc

It's because of you spent all time on imageboards, hehe.

That nigga has majoosi privilege. Apartheid doesn't include him.

There are reports the kikes might invade southern syria to create a druze puppet state (like they did in lebanon) to serve as buffer between them and iran and syria.

actually nvm, seems there is hostility between them but some guys from Al-Shabaab also pledged loyalty to ISIS

Fucking mongoloid be quiet. How dare you talk to an ARYAN. Anyway Maurya empire was bigger.

Yeah, i'm not a shitskin tho.

Aye, Central Asia and Africa are prime locations for major IS activity in the near future.

>Hezbollah-Allied Lebanese President Says Israel “Would Not Win” Next War
archive.is/eI5G8

Imagine being this delusional.

this is it

twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/926417823861301251
>Israeli Army shelling rebel positions in Trinjeh after rebels started assault towards Druze village Hadar

twitter.com/DannyNis/status/926397383998607360
>Israeli military: We are prepared to intervene in Khadr out of responsibility to the Druze population. This follows a Chief of Staff briefing

>it's a "we have to save the poor X" casus belli
fresh take on an old classic. kinda odd that no one had heard anything about a druze-related problem until today don't you think? lmao

we wuz draft dodgers n shiet

@147787984
disgusting iranian arab rape baby, only Pakistanis are aryan

t. north azerbaijani(32nd province of Iran)

yeah neither am I ;^)

*82nd province of turkey

reminder the Indus Valley civilisation was bigger and more advanced than nigger-tier ancient egypt and persia

Don't they already have the Golan for that?

manlet world congress 2017

o-ok.

Oh fuck here comes the "muh bakistan" diaspora again

It's an usual excuse now. When you want to bomb point A on the map, you should just yell loud "OMG, I see ISIS there and they are going to attack our democracy!"

Go back to Mongolia.

disgusting semites can't even pronounce "P" sound lol

daily reminder that you can't be based while supporting cucksad.
also another reminder that jewish jew> most of you and that me>you

they consider golan part of israel now and they don't want to lose use it
also they want more land for greater israel

what was once a buffer is naturalised over time. then it needs a buffer.

go back to somewhere somewhere too
I am Lezgin. so you can kys

Reminder to kill yourself jewrdog londonstani
Egypt and Persia we're the best
Just imagine how hard to build a civilization in the middle of a fucking dessert while fighting every single day

so what happens is Azerbaijan?

Fuckin subhumans walk with shoes on the carpet.

why are peruvian girls so hard to bang?

Relax, two new recruits to balance the height average in the anti-Zionist camp.

Jealous?