Is there any instances were tattoos AREN'T degenerate?

is there any instances were tattoos AREN'T degenerate?

are tribal tats on samoans only time were it could be considered somewhat acceptable?

No. They all are degenerates.

I don't mind tattoos.. but holy cow, that one is stupid.

HWTA THE FUC L

is this real life?

Army tattoo's are pretty honorable.

>I will never be beautiful enough...
> to make us beautiful together.

Can anyone explain what this means?

If it's like a cross or something because muh religion and the girl/guy actually does the whole church going thing then it's fine.

She's too ugly for her bf

a few tatoos are fine, but tatoos covering a large portion of the body are redundant.

Tattoos are regarded as degenerate because they are being used as a fashion statement, but not treated as such. Previously, when people had tattoos, it was because they were part of a social group, and those tattoos usually reflected that. Sailors had anchors on their shoulders, Spetznaz have tattoos of gorilla's eating babies or some shit. But modern hipster cunts have tattoos of their hobbies, of their favorite cartoon characters.

The way I see it, tattoos have to be either really crappy, or legit works of art. It's the only way in which it doesn't look stupid. Because when you've "earned" a tattoo, you get it done by who-ever is available. It matters because it's a symbol of status, not because of the work. And when it's a legit work of art, well, it's a work of art. But if you want to have he art tattoo, but it looks like crap, well, you might as well have asked someone to doodle on you with a marker.

tattoos are mental illness. It's a useful way for people to sift out undesirable types. Some clever folks will get tattoos that are not exposed during business hours

poo post best post

le tortured emo soul angst
>not loving damaged girls
its like you don't love life user

Army tattoos?

All tattoos are retarded

>is there any instances were tattoos AREN'T degenerate?

A simple, small cross tattoo to make denying the Lord impossible.

What a hag she must be.

the only legit tattoos are white prison gang tattoos. Otherwise why are you permanently marking your body? This seems like a nigger mindset

> (((merchant))) thinks he has something to say on degeneracy

Thanks, memeflagtard

It's art, you either hate it or love it.

Tribal tattoos are ok if you're a tribal warrior. Are you?
The only acceptable tat is your military unit or an anchor for a sailor.

Depressive emo shit she'll hopefully kill herself over.

Or maybe she means that her bf is too ugly. Dunno

Art that looks like garbage when you are 50

Only if you do it yourself with charcoal and fish bones.

Been there, done that desu senpai

All tattoos look like trash. There's no reason to get something permanently inked onto your body when you can just print it on a shirt instead.

True, but you can always do a coverup or get it redone

bible says don't get tattoo
>suggests get tattoo for god
KYS faggot

if you live in somekind of stoneafe tribe in the middel eof amazon and it is your time honored tradition that you get tattoo as a manhood ceremony after killing your first enemy or something then i guess it could be seen tolerable.

Only your squad/platoon emblem

Service tattoos and some people have their spouses or kids names. What bugs me is when some twat gets tattoo work that's based on someone else's heritage. I know it sounds like SJW crap but if you aren't from that culture and the tattoo means something then get something else. A lot of times they might have had to do more than just go into a tattoo parlour to earn them.

military tattoo for your unit is the only acceptable tattoo. and numbers for kikes.

Hello friend. Thank you for your honest and valuable contribution to this board. Your post was the first post, and it also ended up being the best post. Congratulations.

>still thinks old testament has anything to do with God and isn't talking about aliens

Tattoos are for people who have little to no personality.

No you can't. Have you ever seen 50 year old female ass or hips? It looks bad then you add a 25 year old black and white mural that is going to look like dogshit

even the door is perplexed

Had buttsex.
Gay.

Okay so she has black hair, but then blonde hair in the mirror. The guy is bleeding from where? His ass? So she stabbed his ass through his jeans before he took them off? Not even a last fuck? But she is naked and not him? Makes no logical sense. And he stayed with a chic that has spiders THAT LARGE on the walls and did not decided to go somewhere else?

No.
>are tribal tats on samoans only time were it could be considered somewhat acceptable?
These 'tribal tats' are sacrifices to devils. (Like all tats.)

Unless you get it redone every 10th year or so.

the old testament is made up shit by the kikes
stop believing it

yeah especially shit like chinese characters
why the fuck would anyone get that

Retard.

tattooing your blood type on you somewhere is a pretty sensible thing to do

damaged girls are like the first thing you learn to avoid

or if you're allergic or diabetic

CHAD

>are tribal tats on samoans only time were it could be considered somewhat acceptable?
No, only low IQ subhumans need that. You don't want to associate with that anyway.

Or autistic or a homo.

Military tattoos are the only tolerable ones

or if you're jewish

Tattoos seem to be a reliable indicator of a person's intelligence. Also they just make you look like trash or tryhard

this

Alt right dorks and stormfags often have very gay tattoos. Thinking they are super tough, but don't you daaare have a real NAZI tattoo because that is bad for optics! Also, this new trend of "Let's look nice. We need to dress well." Yes dressing well really matches all of the shitty tattoos going down your forarms you faggot. Yet, they shun the veteran skinheads who fought actual street fights and looked more punkish.

ur bloodtype on ur left upper arm

only accaptable answer obviously

Small tattoos dedicated to loved ones are the only non-degenerate tattoos

What i like about tatoos is that they manifest person's insecurities.
Scull - weak pussy.
Thoughtful phrase - probably considers himself dumb.
Pop culture stuff - mario for books, tv shows for education.
In women case it's a rather more simple - butteflies etc is universal mark of the whore.

She looks like she let a 5 year old go to town on her with a sharpie.

>tattoos being degenerate
>calling the Waffen-SS degenerate

this.

see japan

>I have mental issues: the tattoo

What guy would want to date a girl that has a tattoo of a girl who killed her boyfriend? Seriously wtf is wrong with people?

Tattoos related to Ancestral traditions are fine, assuming you come from a culture that has a history involving tattoos. It should mean something important, though.

Sadly, hipsters are shitting things up, as usual.

My mom has a tattoo of a sparkly fairy on her shoulder blade. What do you make of that?

Only ww2 related tattoo's are tolerable

Blood type tattoo if you're in the military.

Jewish ceremonial laws do not apply to anyone except Jews.

That said, the Old Testament is still valid and worthy of study contrary to those other two fags who replied to you.

>be elderly German gentlemen
>have blood type tattoo
Anything else is degenerate

gay

she get the tattoo after she committed the murder, or before.

>butteflies etc is universal mark of the whore.
Take it from onldfag.
Every single bitch with a tattoo is a whore or whore-in-waiting
Every. Single. Time.
Everytime.
Always.
Period.
End of story.
All tatt girls are whores or will become one.
Clock is ticking.

>tattoo's

If you're gonna defend getting something that only uneducated retards get, you shouldn't let on that you're an uneducated retard.

Naval or Merchant Marine tattoos

?

Martial Arts tattoos are super cool!!! If you have dedicated your life and earned high ranks.

she's probably a retard

Organizational tatoos are okay, like military, firefighter, police etc

pipe down

Rofl sacrifice to debilz okay m8 that's a right rich one there, you been drinking a but too much of the holy vodka there padre. It's one thing to think tattoos are degenerate.

Sacrifice to the devil, nigga come on.. I really hope I'm just being trolled because goddamn I can't even

my Guns N' Roses tattoo is not degenerate

She covered herself in clip art. That's some next level hipster shit right there.

tattoos are for military men and prisoners anything else is just faggotry

No.
Tattoos are drawing over your white skin gifted to you. just as you wouldn't vandalize an important statue with graffiti, you wouldn't vandalize your gifted skin.

Why did she stab him in the dick?

>These 'tribal tats' are sacrifices to devils. (Like all tats.)
this user gets it

this.

>any instances were tattoos AREN'T degenerate
Only when they refer to a persons heritage and are in areas that are easy to conceal.

Call it what you want. I have the names of those that died fighting with me on my arm. I will carry them to my grave

>thinking you'll look sexy to anybody at age 50
lol i got bad news for you user

Penis envy.

>let on

Very literary

I thought of tattooing in Japanese symbol for persistence on my shoulder, and i don't think that tattoos that represent something are automatically degenerate. The one that OP posted is.

This, blood type, and military service number. That's it.

>die fighting with me

Kill yourself now faggot.