Brit/pol/: Church of England Edition

>The International Development Secretary held undisclosed meetings in Israel without telling the Foreign Office while accompanied by an influential pro-Israeli Conservative lobbyist, the BBC has learned.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41853561

>Williamson named as new defence secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41844320

>Brexit supporting students who get abuse on campus
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-41837205/brexit-supporting-students-getting-abuse-on-campus

>Bank of England raise interest rate by 0.5%
theguardian.com/business/live/2017/nov/02/bank-of-england-interest-rate-decision-mark-carney-pound-ftse-business-live

>Judge hears Lee Rigby's murderer is a 'charismatic' prisoner who has 'converted inmates to Islam' as he launches £25,000 action against prison officers 'who knocked out his teeth while restraining him'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5035517/Lee-Rigby-murderer-launches-25-000-court-case-against-MoJ.html

>David Davis concedes financial exit deal will probably favour EU
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/31/david-davis-concedes-brexit-financial-deal-will-probably-favour-eu

>MI6 doesn't trust Boris Johnson enough to share information with him, claims report
rt.com/uk/408544-mi6-boris-johnson-secret/

>Banks prepare for Brexit job losses
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41803604

>Balfour at 100: Should Britain celebrate or apologize for its colonial legacy in Palestine?
rt.com/uk/408427-balfour-declaration-israel-palestine/

Links acquired from britpol.org/links/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41854582
youtube.com/watch?v=5EFJ_rpSAa4
youtube.com/watch?v=NLIY8Mq49e0
youtube.com/watch?v=h7QlxvTIU6Q
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41861552
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pube + honk = punk

>Andrea Leadsom did not call for Fallon's sacking says No 10
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41854582

That's it now lads
we can all die happy

Homo Workinclasserus of the scrounger genus.
It can be found chanting at football games, on the Jeremy Kyle show, or in its natural habitat - the council estate.
Its main sustenance is cheap fast-food and alcohol. This poor lifestyle greatly reduces its life expectancy, but for what it loses in years it makes up for in its reproductive capacity. The average workingclasserus has 4 to 5 children before the age of 25, and usually becomes a grandparent by the age of 35. Workingclasserus offspring are aggressive, loudmouthed, and notably mentally stunted. When prompted to attend school it will simply say: "a cant be fookin bothad cos am fookin scum and deserve to die". Workingclasserus offspring travel in packs but mostly do so at night
Beware of the workingclasserus when it is inebriated since this is when it's most dangerous.
It communicates through a garbled, incomprehensible language similar to English.
Its most common phrases are "fookin poles takin me job", "fookin torie wanka", and "what about me fokin bennies".
If you see it, do not give it "bennies" since this enables it to reproduce with its female counterpart, the Chavette.

First for Brian Sewell

youtube.com/watch?v=5EFJ_rpSAa4

I'm not posting anymore.

Not very witty are you lad

PERFORMATIVE
CONTRADICTION

>that flag
Hey dere cleetus

Hitler was right.

no one wants you here

t.

>ID: Sod

Hmm.

Hmmmmmmm ...

Nobody cares what the working class want. You take what your masters give you and you be grateful for it

>Hitler was right
>but he didn't actually kill jews(but he should off)
>he lost

You won't be laughing when he cuts your precious bennies, you vermin

Keep baiting the Untermensch

youtube.com/watch?v=NLIY8Mq49e0

>this is the future of our parliament
JUST

What’s worse the middle class or the underclasd

Twat.

Rate my gf lads

Top kek why are the middle class such weak soyboys

It's a shame that Aryan Man was killed by this PINK CHIMP

Under class obviously.

And now that bouncer is an unemployed scrounger just like the rest of you parasites.

upper class

>kiddy fiddler
>hates jews
Sup Forums incarnate

As if Britain's dysgenic situation wasn't bad enough the wurkin class are now actively try to kill the only people with good genes in this country.

who is more based you or your portugese allied? and why it happened?

How can the white working class defeat the alliance of the Middle Class, Immigrants, Underclass and Upper Class? Seems like a hard battle.

We won’t let it get that far, r-right?

But the middle class are literal estrogen filled subhumans

I hope your WURKIN CLASS gran freezes to death during the winter due to the fact that she's too poor to pay for heating (lol)

>2017
>still having class wars

>only people with good genes in this country
t.

Wrong. That boy was decent looking, upper class, highly educated and on path to being productive. The wurkin class attacker is ugly, brutish, stupid and deserves the death penalty

What did you say to me, you fucking peasant?

I use the term PINK CHIMP

This.

Start buying guns.

As long as they're white we can make something out of them.

t.

>Decent looking
He was horribly ugly, are you mad?

Nobody deserves the death penalty, can't talk like that man.

>BREAKING: US Military carries out first airstrikes against Islamic State group fighters in Somalia
We African theater now.

>not having a class war

He looked decent but let's forgo this gay talk. Middle class guys are taller, better looking, smarter and better people overall. Upper-middle and upper class people even moreso. Da wurkin class are irredeemable subhumans.

>tfw upper middle class Londonite
Feels good

Shut it down the soyim know

>As long as they're white we can make something out of them
Yeah, dog food.

RICH KIKES FUCK OFF

GAS THE KIKES

14/88

RACE WAR NOW

Can someone make a Joe Owens bingo?

>FREE SPACE: Hellooo, yeeees... OK thank you
>The public's not interested
>Nick Lowles Hope Not Hate Jerry Gables Searchlight magazine
>It doesn't work, and if it has worked, show me where
>Nick Griffin
>The inner machinations of the state
>Our enemies know this
>Where's that taking the movement?
>Dafties
>Traffic, school places, NHS waiting times

>3/4 pictures were nabbed off of Wikipedia
is it sad that I know that?

Sorry working class sweeties, but we need more immigrants. You're just too expensive, plus English food and culture is ICKY and I need to eat at Indian restaurants!

Not even sure what class I am lmao just hate middle class soyim

40k a year
White
Live rural Somerset
Have savings car etc
Voted ukip

L O C A L

You do realise those guys are a blight on right wing movements, right? I fucking hate low class people who comment on politics, especially right wing ones like Tommy Robinson. Seriously, the guy is so stupid and inarticulate. Leave the big boy stuff to us, and go shag some STD riddled skank.

You make a compelling argument friend. Sign me up.

Did your parents go to university?

Ethnic chemically burns other ethnic in London. Lads why should we put up with their shit again?

U N D E R C l A S S

P R I D E

W O R L D W I D E

>40k a year in somerset
I bet (You) commute to Bristol

"""church""" of (((England)))

just catholics larping

>The Red Cross has confirmed that more than $5m (£3.8m) of aid money was lost to fraud and corruption during the Ebola epidemic in West Africa.
>Auditors found overpriced supplies, salaries for non-existent aid workers and fake customs bills.
>It required a massive humanitarian operation costing hundreds of millions of dollars to bring it under control.
>As Ebola spread across Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea, the Red Cross Federation in Geneva was dispersing cash donations to the national Red Cross societies in each of those countries - altogether a sum of about $100m.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41861552

Reminder the (((Red Cross))) is a front for funding jihadists.

Anglican >>>>> Low class Catholic

We're going to need scores and scores people like that if there is to be any sort of reversal of the demographic winter. Alienate them at your peril.

No neither did I

I do not, rather not have grenades thrown at me

have your (you)

GET OUR HERE YA RICH CUNTS

Imagine pakis but with higher IQ and ability to make somewhat organized criminal groups

Working Class. Just ignore this "Middle Class" stuff, there's no such thing. If you work, you're in the working class. There are two classes of people who do not work here, under and upper.

state

You're probably working class then

>try to discuss politics
>UPPER CLASS! XDD
>WORKING CLASS! XDD
>PROTESTANT/CATHOLIC XDDD
Fuck the lot of you pozzed cunts.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io

Atomwaffen Division.

Most of you cunts claiming to be wer'n class because your too embarrassed to be middle class are the worst.

Presbyterian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anglicans>catholics

>only spot one obvious nonwhite in this picture.

Beautiful.

>expecting to talk about politics in Brit/pol/

We don't need retards like them breeding. Fuck da wurkin class. They should be refused NHS treatment - their aliments are self-induced anyway due to drug and alcohol abuse. All benefits should be cut to £0, and they should be left to die. I fucking hate how our politics revolves around satisfying a growing voter base of SUBHUMAN WERKIN CLASS FUCKS

What actually constitutes middle class rhen

OI OI OI ARE YOU TOFF RICH CUNT

Protestant/Catholic debate has a solid ground in British politics, unlike teacakes, anime and being a virgin.

State of these threads.
>the mentalist wasn't lynched last night

>I do not, rather not have grenades thrown at me
What do (You) mean?

>Reminder the (((Red Cross))) is a front for funding jihadists.

Idk desu, it just sounds like typical Africa

Portillo's face is a picture - it's like he knew something cringey was about to come out of her mouth kek

Yeah not very witty are you baldy

Don't bother copy and pasting this into the next thread, it's not going to catch on

pakis don't really bother about football
west ham's local area is like half paki but the fan are 90% white 10% wog
Arse and crystal palace probally have the most non white fans (mainly black)

I know you're being sarcastic and mimicking me but fuck the working class up the arse until they die

BUH WOT ABAAT US FUCKIN POOR PEEPOW? I WANT SUMMA 'AT NOICE STUFF TOO!

im gonna give the class war posting a rest now
you rich cunts go though

Bristol is a complete shithole and the east end is basically Fallujah, literally discount london

>mfw people other than Presbyterians exist

You seem surprised?
I'd take this over "who wants a kitkat from the shop LADS xD"

Don't tell them to go, if you do they'll go and look for a working class kid to molest. The NONCE class.