Should Germany declare war against Britain and Poland because of their role in the military invasion of Iraq in 2003...

Should Germany declare war against Britain and Poland because of their role in the military invasion of Iraq in 2003 under false pretenses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pezPtSFy5us
youtube.com/watch?v=TlfHTOo4wnU
youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k&t=239s
youtube.com/watch?v=vQs2QQk6YLM
dw.com/en/controversial-move-bundeswehr-wants-to-recruit-eu-citizens/a-19469214
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/217477,Mixed-marriages-increasingly-common-for-Poles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, so they could lose miserably.

>declaring war on NATO members
Do it, Kraut. Give us a reason.

What are you gonna do now? Burn yourselves in the ovens, to show how tolerate you became? Look at your chances: you don't even have any power to reclaim your own country.

Certainly not against the Poles.

Anyway, if we win or not it is our moral duty to attack you because you participated at the military invasion of Iraq.

go for it
seriously, go attack us
we will wreck your shit one last time and afterwards world will be all sunshine and rainbows, because there will be fuckin kraut to ruin it

When you're only at 30% readiness best of luck

>m-maybe this t-time?
Try it Klaus

Well, we have every right to attack you because against international law you participated at a war of aggression against Iraq.

Send experienced fighters (Syrians), most modern tanks, aircraft and destroyers. You would have absolutely no chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=pezPtSFy5us

>seriously, go attack us
Hahahahaha, we would easily crush Poland once again.

Leave Poland the fuck alone.

JUST DO IT.

reminder that it is 3rd time, so no germany after war this time
there is finite ammount of chances world can give to that weasel of nations, always angry, always scheming
let them try, and afterwards we just ban germany as idea altogether and it will be all flowers and sunshine

>Poland and Britain declares war and invades Iraq
>L-leave Poland alone
NO! We declare war against you now, we invade you, we destroy you!

Prepare the cavalry!

go then, crush us again, call Putin while you're at it to even the odds you colossal pussy
how are you planning to bomb Warszawa this time when you have total of 2 working planes?

this time we roll with attack choppers you sold us last month
also we nuke Berlin with no survivors with one of "misplaced" Warsaw Pact nukes

We did leave nukes there.

Best of luck with that.

>how are you planning to bomb Warszawa this time when you have total of 2 working planes?
That is were you are wrong, Mr. Plumber!

We will bomb Warsaw so that there is the largest crater of all time!

pull them out or move them to Poland if you do not want to put them in hands of Hans ibn Berlini

>per cent

>The Kraut wants another go.

I can honestly say, with good heart, intention and conviction, that of all the myriad of beings and creatures god in his infinite wisdom placed upon this earth, there is none more toxic, venomous, conniving or deceitful than the German. His breath reeks of his nation's horrible 'culinary culture'. His woman sleeps with whichever invader crosses their border next. His mangled and subhuman hands have brought about the end of many a great peoples and the only thing his wretched, dirty eyes see in envy and lust.

The German is a natural liar and conman, those allied with him should be aware. His armies crumple with the slightest blow of the wind and will withdraw from the front leaving your brave boys to fight whichever conflict his warmongering ways have pulled you into this time, as the brave Austrians, Hungarians, Finnish and Italians have learned the hard way a multitude of times in two world wars. The only respite I can find in these horrific injustices committed by the German race is their eventual and soon coming extinction, for the German, through all his hate and bitterness, hates nothing more than himself.

Too late, Lukasz. It's over for you. Justice will triumph. You should not have participated at a war of aggression and invaded Iraq.

So know they send Antifa larping with war threats here? EU must be getting scared.

almost none of those are working
make my day Hans, do your last chimpout so we may put you down like rabid dog you are and go on with our lives

Nigger noone cares about Iraq. Go fuck your camel before someone drone-strikes it.

As for you, you have realised that your country looks the same as ours after stopping us? You may think you're funny passing Talmudism off as our culture but it's still English who suffered for it in Rotherham.

you'll be too busy fighting the "new Germans" in a couple of years

Nice copypasta, Schlomo.

This does not prevent us from seeking justice for the Iraqi people who you invaded, injured and murdered or tortured in Abu Ghraib! You will pay for your sins!

>make my day Hans, do your last chimpout so we may put you down like rabid dog you are and go on with our lives
Last time we were nice to you, this time we blow your lights out, you dirty subhuman.

>almost none of those are working
You wish
youtube.com/watch?v=TlfHTOo4wnU

>Last time we were nice to you, this time we blow your lights out, you dirty subhuman.
HAHA
I will piss on your friends corpse after I rape your gf in Berlin, as my grandfather before me

Lol you would run into a brick fucking wall, you brain-dead fucking idiot. Wehrmacht is long gone, your so called soldiers are underfunded, lacking in training, and most importantly, lacking motivation to fight. Poland could literally steamroll over your shitty failed social experiment of a country, you worthless cock sucking degenerate bratwurst. Your mudshits would run with the first bullet fired, leaving only your retarded feminazi dykes and boipuci faggots to defend the country. Against Poles. Against 2m high killing machines with whose memory is still pretty good. They would annihilate your sorry excuse for military in one advance.

American Military bases are in poland, and germany, hell in most of europe
you and I both know you would lose nearly instantly as the rest of NATO would ensue on your ass
do what countries have been doing for a long time
Embargo, create spy netowrks and try to demoralize the country and create groups that hate its host country like the USSR did
or economic sanctions and travel bans, etc.

Hahaha, you wish, we rape your country once again, you deserve it for attacking Iraq, you plumber pig.

This

The Germans would get curb stomped hard. The Bundeswehr is an absolute joke.

Not without bullpup rifles. Any modern army that doesn't use bullpup assault rifles is doomed to fail and looks silly.

I say again, go for it
you are all talk no action
are you having erectile dysfunction and that leads you to being such a wimp?

>Wehrmacht is long gone, your so called soldiers are underfunded, lacking in training, and most importantly, lacking motivation to fight.
That is why we are inviting millions of experienced Syrian fighters, you delusional idiot! You have not realised our plan yet!

Now combine that with the most modern military equipment of the world made in Germany!

You have absolutely no chance!

Look at that piece of shit plastic rifles. Your military leaders are shit

oh snap, we are lost
we roll with pic related in different variations

PLEASE FUCKING DO IT, I'LL SIGN UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW SO I CAN KILL ALL YOU KRAUTS FOR FUCKING UP EUROPE, my great grandfather and three of his brothers fought the nazis and his father and brother fought the Germans in the trenches, I would be proud to continue the family tradition.

cuck

>you are all talk no action
Oh really? I think this time we will need one day instead of one month to beat you pathetic Polish scum.

Should Europe declare war to Germany for importing 10 millions migrants ?

>flee war to participate in war
>inb4 most were not in the war to begin with
then they are not experienced fighters

Says the Brit who is cucked by a Brown Muslim mayor and cannot even own a butter knife without a license! Hahahaha

>flee war to participate in war
They do not flee, they are here because they want to invade Germany, what they do not know is that we will use them as soldiers against Poland and Britain. They will be more than willing to do that, because you attacked Afghanistan and Iraq. You are done.

You should declare war against the muslims in europe

>declaring war against members of the same defense pact for some arbitrary reasons that could not possibly trigger the defense clause of said pact
user, are you okay? Did you take you medicine? We are worried about you.

They can't declare war on themselves.

do any krauts actually think highly at all of the current state of their military?

>It would be easy

Actually it would be pretty difficult.

Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=wulM9EFAu6k&t=239s

Actually...

Do it. Stop talking and just do it. What the fuck are you waiting for? For your pubes to grow? FFS.

Probably the same ones who still obsess over a war they lost

>Meanwhile in Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=vQs2QQk6YLM

Why have Poles such a false overtly self-confidence? We could so easily defeat the military of your third world shithole country.

Yeah yeah, try to do it alone this time.

>people from northern Africa and Syria want revenge on Poland and Britain for attacking Iraq and Afghanistan

>Do it. Stop talking and just do it. What the fuck are you waiting for? For your pubes to grow? FFS.
You will cry and ask for mercy when we are done with you, you subhuman.

Learn2post.

With what army?

Sure. Should be fun to watch the krauts get fucked on all sides.

Millions of experienced Syrian fighters.

>We could so easily defeat the military of your third world shithole country.

If you watched the video I just posted, you'd understand that you could not easily defeat the Polish military. You would be hardpressed, and even after switching to a war economy, you would likely have more casualties than Poles by the end of it.

Poles have a strong sense a nationalism compared to Germans because they have fought hard to keep their culture and religious beliefs strong even in the face of anti-religious communism under Soviet rule.

So even though their military is overall a bit weaker(not by much) than yours, their national unity is much stronger.

Implying they won't just use the lack of german soldiers to take over the fucking country

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I am glad they are there, as they will wipe out the main Germanic tribe in the Europe, even without any meaningful contact the main race from Europe will fall to the Arab tribes.

Go back in your van and try to find something to steal during Sperrmüll, you fucking subhuman.

The intel was from Israel. So they would have to declare war on them as well.

Poland would rape you to death. They are one of our staunchest military allies and provide us with 6000 troops a year and assist us in Afghanistan and formally Iraq and participate in joint exercises with us frequently. Their army despite its size (still much larger than your capped "defense force") is a modern and efficient military machine. The bundeswehr is on the level of boy scouts here in the U.S., except probably with less field time and shooting experience. Even Italy would crush you.

Arabs and Asians won't fight for Germany. The very idea is laughable. They hate you far more than you hate Poles. They're far more likely to establish their own ethno-cultural enclaves and piss all over the rule of law and the authority of the German government. Oh wait, this is exactly what they're doing right now.

Not even Merkel is dumb enough to arm them to boot. If she did so, you'd have a dozen little Caliphates springing up all over the place, and all your forces would be tied down trying to put out the fires. Most likely unsuccessfully, because its been more than a decade since your army last met its recruitment goals. Your youth have NO fighting spirit left, no morale. The stories I hear from witnesses to your army exercises are equal parts pathetic and hilarious. You neutered yourselves completely.

You are barely even a nation anymore, and will soon be swept under by the tide of history.

Yeah why not, let Hans, Janek and John kill each other while Jews are happily rubbing their hands together. What can go wrong.

The German airforce has no real working planes, theyre not allowed to even have armed drones.

And their naval capabilities are pathetic.

They'd have a hard time going to war against Luxembourg at this point

so, basically the same as Britain

HAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WESTERN PUSSY WANT TO ATTACK SLAV XDD WITH WHAT? WITH PUSSY? LOL KURWO, WE WILL LIBERATE WEST BICOZ WE TRADITIONAL IN SLAV, WE BIG MASCLES AND WE HIT HARD, AND WE REMEMBER WE STRONK 321432432 YEARS AGO!111!!!

WE WHITE AND WEST SO PUSSY THEY HAVE MUYSLIMS HAHAHAHAHAHA HERE YOU CAN SAY KOZOJEBCA AND ITS SUPER HAHAHAHA LOL

WEST IS WEAK MEN

WE CREATE INTERMARIUM BECAUSE WE MANY AND WE SLAVS AND WE STRONK LIKE 23298747 AGO IN BATTLE OF UIFNASKJNS WHERE WE BEAT MUSLIMS BICOZ WE TRADITION AND OUR FATHERS HAVE BIG MASCLES AND WE REMEMBER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! AND NOT FORGET WE HAVE PRETTY WOMEN WHO HATE MUSLIMS AND LIKE MANY SEX WITH MANY MEN, YOU NOT HAVE THAT XDDDDD!!!!!!!!! ONLY STRONK PEPUL WIN WHO HAVE BIG MASCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SLAV BROTHERS, WE HAVE ONE STRONK SLAVIC RELIGION AND WE TOGETHER BIG MASCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FIGHT, NOT FIGHT!!!!! WE WIN WEST AND MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, more or less.

Btw, I'm Polish. And as soon as shit goes down, I'm getting recalled to Poland from Army reserves. And I'll go gladly.

OH YOU KURWA WHAT DID YOU WRITE KURWO, YOU KNOW HUSARIA KURWO WE HIT 34839842 YEARS AGO IN BATTLE OF ASUDASMDOASIJ SWEDEN AND WE HIT ALSO MOSCOW AND WE LIVED IN MOSCOW SO WE STRONK AND IMPOTANT KURWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 AND WE RULED GERMANS HAHAHAH, BICOZ WE NOBLES AND WE WILL RULE AND SAVE EUROPE HAHAHA BECAUSE WE BIG MASCLES

More divide and conquer ignore the shill lads

Is it normal for your countrymen to fall for such obvious bait and sperg out so much ?
If so you might really have Problems once we use the 12.000 Jews left in germany

>come home
>turn on computer
>open Sup Forums
>Germany trying to fuck up the planet again

>implying Syrians and their "experience" is wortha damn

Now fuck off, the bull is waiting go prep.

Abu Hajaar best Mujahedeen

Kozojebci haha

Like, you got BTFO twice and your military is about as cucked and underfunded as it has ever been at any point since the Weimer Republic...Yes, go declare war on Britain and Poland. 3rd time's a charm

It is all so tiresome

Another day
Another DC thread
Another thread full of shills and morons

Please remind me, why are we even doing this, why are we arguing in the name of things that will never happen or would not happen.
Why are we creating some kind of artificial hostility between us

For what reason

>Most likely unsuccessfully, because its been more than a decade since your army last met its recruitment goals. Your youth have NO fighting spirit left, no morale. The stories I hear from witnesses to your army exercises are equal parts pathetic and hilarious. You neutered yourselves completely.

While US has problems in keeping military staffed, some ships being run with 70% manning and shortage of 1800 pilots in USAF, those are minor problems when compared to what Bundeswehr is going trough. Germany recently changed their laws to allow EU-citizens to join, probably hoping that Eastern European soldiers would join due to higher wages.

Bait or no, you deserve our hate, you fucking destroyers of everything good and decent.

Yeah, sure
try not to get raped on your way back home

Pot, meet kettle.

I really want to see a source, where they changed the law, since i didnt hear anything about that and they are still only taking People with German papers

or you might just talk out your ass

Lol, the muzzies don't touch Poles, they know we're not like the Westerners, they know we fight back if fucked with. You, on the other hand, should be afraid of being alone after dark. They might confuse you for a woman, and do what comes naturally.

sure dude
wow, thats supposed to be a shitpost ?
really Shows that youre a polack in Britain
they really got shit bantz

My, bad, it was only proposal from the Bundeswehr. Requirements being EU-citizenship and good handling of German language.

dw.com/en/controversial-move-bundeswehr-wants-to-recruit-eu-citizens/a-19469214

Hans, the last resort of a salty cunt after losing a bantsession, is accusing the other side of having weak bantz without providing bantz in return, thus proving they're a weak cunt and are undeserving of respect. This is like, bantz 101, the fuck you smoking son? Other than Ahmeds cock, that is?

>Illustration: Jayanto
>Graphic: Prashant

Looks like streetshitter propaganda to me soiboi. BTW, does your wife's bull let you have WiFi in your shed or are you using your data plan?

yeah, they push that for 10 years now, and never follow through with it
pic related, waiting forr bantz from a german ? i guess you are new here
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/217477,Mixed-marriages-increasingly-common-for-Poles

Wow look at all this snowflakes who felt for such a cheap bait!!

Great Job Ivan - 0,15$ has been transfered to your bank account

Excelent job Kostja - 0,21$ has been transfered as well

-------------------------------------------
Come on German and Polish chavs, show russians that first better mongolian can control you easily without putting much effort

I'd like to see you fucking try. Cunt

The minute you're obsequious hands touch a weapon the football lads will be down your town raping your mum until she explodes at over 9000 bongs of pleasure.

Stop fantasising about your bygone age and begin prepping the bull for your fat kraut wife again you ridiculous cuckold