England is dead

Across the continent of Europe, white women pay tribute to the minority black and Arab Islamic holy warriors who have defeated their men in the democratic election process and now see fit to engage in an orgy of exploitation. decimating their white cunts. Farage's death has been hailed by most as evidence of Britains "rejection of fascist thought" and likened it to the Battle of Cable Street where Mosley was defeated.

Britain has become the killing fields. Rejection of UKIP was the final straw, now everybody is getting raped and made into kebab meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stilicho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavius_Aetius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fravitta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ataulf
stickmanbangkok.com/Reader2007/reader4141.htm
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract
bakadesuyo.com/2012/06/are-dangerous-men-more-attractive-men/
livescience.com/20294-women-choose-bad-boys.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19350760
independent.co.uk/news/science/why-women-really-do-love-selfobsessed-psychopaths-850007.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad#As_mating_strategy
zeigler-hill.com/uploads/7/7/3/2/7732402/zeigler-hill__wallace_2011.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290
youtu.be/78uZjoqKX9M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mashallah, England is comfy

How do you go from this...

Good, fuck Brits.

elle cosplay
(would post the comic but don't have it)

I dont think thats her baby for some reason

finally

Trained white women to worship size. White boy regret everytime you urinate.

I'm not historian just interested in the nature of rise and fall of civilizations and through my research, i faced myself with an interesting data. Every time a sophisticated, advanced civilization is conquered by barbarians, those barbarians had already began their conquest through the fertilization of the womb of that sophisticated civilization's womb. It's like females have something in their biology that alerts them on which way the wind is blowing, and so they shift their allegiance before men realize what is going on. Either that or they are just more attracted to strong and aggressive outsiders, compared to the emasculated males that civilizations tend to develop.

Case in point: the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. Even before Odoacer finally deposed the last Roman Emperor, German barbarians where already having sex with Roman women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stilicho
>Stilicho was the son of a Roman soldier of Vandal birth and a provincial Roman woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavius_Aetius
>His father, Flavius Gaudentius, was a Roman general of Scythian origin [...] Aetius' mother, whose name is unknown, was a wealthy aristocratic woman of Italian ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fravitta
>he married a Roman woman of high rank, thus helping his own assimilation in the Roman society

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ataulf
>Ataulf carried with him as a respected hostage the emperor's half-sister Galla Placidia
>relations between Ataulf and Honorius improved sufficiently for Ataulf to cement them by marrying Galla Placidia

So, what is happening right now in Europe is not without historical precedent. The conquest of Europe by black men is being preceded by the conquest of European women. I derive no pleasure from that, since i admire European civilization, but you can't deny what is happening.

to this

but this time, we have memes.

Get real kike, you are not fooling anyone

This desu. The one European country that deserves exactly what's coming to them.

to be fair, these aren't really good examples. the romans secured treaties and alliances through intermarriages. these weren't single women living on their own

maybe but you need to understand that legitimacy to political ideas in the current cultural zeitgeist is based on how much they satisfy certain chosen groups which have favour with the intelligentsia. These groups, like gays, blacks and women, basically must have whatever whims recognized and satisfied otherwise you are seen as a bigot in the wrong side of history.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decades a black intellectual like Ta-Nehisi Coates demands access to sex with white females in the exact way OP exhibited and such a demand is them made imperative to address racism in the Western world. In the end, things kind of move along a path preordained by the dominant worldviews, and the dominant worldview, at least amongst Western intellectuals, is negro worship combined with anti-white hysteria.

You are correct.

History is littered by examples of women being the first to embrace invaders.

The Roman legions were forever being approached by the women of tribes, offering to be enslaved before any fighting had taken place, Caesar referred to this several times in his book on the Conquest of Gaul.

Look at French women and German soldiers after the fall of Paris, they literally forgot all about what had happened and was happening to their men folk and opened their legs willingly.

In Europe today women are being attracted by the most dominant men, the most dominant cultures and yes, they sense which way the wind is blowing, they know instinctively that Black and brown genes have the better chance of surviving what's coming.

'If you want to know how things are going to play out, watch the women.' - Winston Churchill

I envision a future where white people become some sort of legendary species, civilization will break down because black people won't be able to keep the same level of technology, so they will unite around campfires and share tales about the paleskinned beings of the past, like people in the Middle Ages talked about elves (it's common knowledge historically that creatures like elves are mythologized remnants of past civilizations, like the Tuatha de Danann in Ireland).

I also believe that the ruling dynasties in this future will claim their political legitimacy thanks to their white blood. Just like we had shit like Romans and even Franks claiming descent from Trojan heroes, the future black emperors will claim descent from paleskins and say their right to rule derive from that.

Imagine how proud such a king will feel that his ancestors, barbarians as they were, managed to fertilize the womb of a white woman. That's the shit they will compose epics about.

Black cock supremacy is based upon the primitive biological imperative of women, when I say that white genocide is imminent, I'm not saying this is a good thing, this is actually bad, I just don't deny reality, and the reality is black men breeding willing white man's daughters.

Sure it is. This in time will turn out to be the best thing ever, wait and see. An additional eugenics program will be needed and one beyond that and another beyond that because humans are disgusting but the first one will be easy and support for the entire project will be thanks to your help. Improving the beauty of the white female will be a challenge, I draw blank when trying to think of any aesthetic improvements and most of the changes will be under the hood. Don't mess with visual perfection.

good riddance

*Punts future racist*

wow. That woman is beautiful and now her offspring is 100% black. You cant even tell she has any euro blood in her. Disgusting

Googled that churchill quote, nothing found.

>Farage's death

What did she mean by this?

Damn she couldn't resist the BBC.

many such cases!

Shut the fuck up. White men aren’t going anywhere

White men were to loyal and trusting to their women, ignoring the warning signs and now are paying the price. this peace is from 10 years ago before the colonization started in full force
stickmanbangkok.com/Reader2007/reader4141.htm

>In my town there is a refugee centre. This is a place or compound where asylum seekers are being kept until they get the Dutch nationality. These guys have a lot of freedom and are not allowed to work so most of them hang around in the town centre during the day. Most of them are male, from black African countries, around 20 years of age. One of my friends works as security in the centre and told me the most amazing stories. During the day many Dutch girls come to the centre to meet their boyfriend. Because there are new refugees coming to and leaving the centre every day, many of these girls take their female friends who don’t yet have a refugee boyfriend but also want one to get one for themselves. These guys normally don’t have much money and are showered with gifts from their girlfriends. In no time most refugees have hand phones, nice clothes and bicycles. The refugees who have not much to do compete with each other over who has the prettiest and most girls and who gets the most gifts

meant for

Human beings, even in this modern age, play such stupid games with each other. It's like they never grow tired of repeating the same cycles of time.
> I know.. this time, I'll be the nigger

White Genocide is going to be the best thing that happend in human civilization, no more weak and obese white trash.

>Ruined Rhodesia because their government was "too white"
>Ruined South Africa for not wanting to end up like Zimbabwe
>Was one of the first countries to legally import Muslims into Europe
>Greatest achievement during WW2 was running away from europe and convincing big boy america to help out

I'm sorry lads.

It's not genocide, white women are willingly spreading their legs for African migrants. Every minute goes by, another African warrior gives a white woman a creampie

Stop being racist, user. I can't believe that you can't see the beauty of the picture you've posted.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with cuckoldery?

the traits that females prefer in men are traits such as aggressiveness, violence and dominance. That has been scientifically proven many times, see:
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract
bakadesuyo.com/2012/06/are-dangerous-men-more-attractive-men/
livescience.com/20294-women-choose-bad-boys.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19350760
independent.co.uk/news/science/why-women-really-do-love-selfobsessed-psychopaths-850007.html

black men are more prone to exhibit aggressive and violent behavior, they have more testosterone after all. That means that they are more prone to exhibit traits that are attractive to women, therefore they might be considered more attractive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

lnteresting fact is that traits on the dark triad, which are confirmed to be attractive to women, are more prevalent on blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad#As_mating_strategy

zeigler-hill.com/uploads/7/7/3/2/7732402/zeigler-hill__wallace_2011.pdf

>Black individuals reported higher levels of narcissism than White individuals on the narcissism measures that captured less pathological facets of this construct. Study 3 also included indicators of psychological adjustment and found that the pathological aspects of narcissism were more strongly associated with maladjustment for Black individuals than for White individuals.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290

>This paper proposes that there are racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality conceptualised as a continuously distributed trait, such that high values of the trait are present in blacks and Native Americans, intermediate values in Hispanics, lower values in whites and the lowest values in East Asians.

I live in Luton, whenever I go to the town centre I play a little game.

>I look for 8/10 or higher white females
>I count those with a white man
>I count those with a Pakistani/black man
>I count those who are unaccompanied by a male

It's of course a guess, but it's based upon many years of my own observations, I would say that...

>60%+ of 8/10 or higher white females in my town have Pakistani/black boyfriends or husbands.

>20% have white boyfriends.

>20% I don't know, margin of error I guess

In my town Muslims are not quite the majority, but they rule, no question, everybody knows it, they own the police, the council, all the local businesses and every serious criminal gang is Muslim.

White women can't help themselves, it's not a conscious choice they are making, they are slaves to their instincts, to their genes, they are selecting mates from the most dominant group in society, in predominately white towns I'm sure the opposite is true.

no pint blaming them, no point calling them roasties, they are doing what they have been designed by nature to do, give their kids the best possible chance of surviving and thriving.

This trend is rising, there are days when I'm out where 100% of the best white females are with men of colour, there has never been a day where 100% were with white guys, never in my life have I seen that.

UK is definitely finished as a white country, white females of quality are deserting the white gene pool in favour of better odds for their offspring.

Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

Why does this board never shut up about black cock and why do you always try and project your fetish onto other countries?

We're a 86% white country, with nearly all of our shitskins in London and hardly anywhere else. We absolutely have problems but being overrun certainly isn't one of them.

>Luton
Those statistics are insane. I can't count a single 8/10+ in my town with a non white.

the world is dead

A fiting end for such vile nation.

If you believe the official statistics then more fool you.

And even if they were correct, which most sensible people do not accept, but if they were, how many of those are over 60?

The demographic that matters most in situations such as this is men of fighting age, and if you take the official statistics and project forwards 40 years, Britain will have more men of fighting age of non white heritage than white, and if as suspected the stats are lying it could be much sooner.

Weel in many parts of the world sex is a way to wage war. In wartorn countries the act of having sex with enemy women is a way to inflict more injury to your enemies pride and a way of striking at the very root of the enemy society.

Now, Non-whites has suffered enough and almost exclusively this suffering can be traced back to the white race and the hundreds of years of exploitation, slavery, colonialism and genocide, not to mention the racism that seems to be such a fundamental part of the white society. Is it then surprising that black people feel like they are at war with white race?

No, of course not. Its not just understandable but also a sound reaction to the injustice and racism they are subjected too. And their answer is to strike back at the white man through the white girls. Mothers, daughters, wifes and girlfriends become the new battlefield where war is fought. Black cocks are the spears that slowly but surely is stabbing the white race where it is most vunerable. The white girls fertile wombs become the black Africans allies when it comes to the battle for the white race future.

The act of interracial sex is not just sex but a victory over the white man. BM/WF becomes politics and a way for the oppressed to strike back at the oppressors.

I live in London
The vast majority of pretty white women are with white men. Fatties tend to be the ones more likely to be with blacks.

USA is dead also. Just found this on rk9

youtu.be/78uZjoqKX9M

I remember reading one of the learned scholars who proposed anti-miscegenation laws in the United States and he claimed they were essential to prevent violence and racial conflict beyond what the world had ever seen. Now I understand those words and if not heeded we are headed for another mass genocide and it's doubtful there will be a recovery this time. You will be surprised how fast the winds change as has always been the case and with technological advances it only need be a determined few. Human nature cannot be easily changed. That is a constant.

You have to remember they have no problem targeting and grooming girls as young as 9, so how many potential 8/10's have been ripped out of circulation and raped into a life of addiction and early death?

Very few, considering the grooming gangs white victims were predominantly chav slags.

you kinda have the reverse problem of the usa they are getting a lower population of whites but at least a somewhat big percentage of them arent cucked the brits have alot of whites but most of them are retards and cucks just like portugal and germany and etc

>Non-whites has suffered enough and almost exclusively this suffering can be traced back to the white race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
Someone clearly hasn't heard of research...

Are people who post stuff like this just baiting or are they legitimate cucks?

The odds are extremely uncommon.

Today there seems to be a shit ton of shilling on here due to the success of It's Okay to be white campaign, so I'm guessing he actually believes this

It shouldn't happen at all.

I find all this alien. At home in Edinburgh seeing a black man with a women isnt that common and when you do see it its almost always some kind of landwhale.

Recently moved to Leicester and all the respective races seem to keep tp their own groups with almost no mingling. I think this death of the white race thing is exagerated

If you think good old fashioned working class British people, the people who after all supplied the fighting men and breeding wives who built an empire, do not occasionally produce women of a high standard genetically, in terms of looks and everything else you are a fool.

Shitty life, poverty, poor diet and other factors often reduce these girls overall rating, but the fact remains that quality genes exist in every strata of society.

USA untouched! GB BTFO 1776 BITCHES

I know that but if you ask a black person whos at foult for all they're misfortunes they will aways say ''da white man''

l don't agree, if you follow this thread you will see l have no love for those individuals, just showing you their POV

so
u be sayin'
>shitskin civilization
>gets BTFO by whites

>white civilization
>gets BTFO by its women
?

Yeah me neither

Gott strafe England

Mate, they only make up 5% if the population, UKIP still terrify the Tories and we're continuing to go through with Brexit. Calm down, we never lose.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

It's even more uncommon in Japan where they aren't stupid enough to allow in muslim rape gangs who hate their people. Well they did allow 27 "refugees" I think and two of them raped a Japanese woman. That was the end of that because they don't have debilitating white guilt but when white guilt fades people are going to see all the pain, suffering and humiliation they put up with and the backlash is going to be very extreme.

>It's like females have something in their biology that alerts them on which way the wind is blowing
>they sense which way the wind is blowing, they know instinctively that Black and brown genes have the better chance of surviving what's coming.

I would rather nuke the entire fucking earth with salted cobalt bombs than lose what little civilization we have in the Anglosphere and NE Asia. Any woman who fucks a nigger has proven by her actions that she is not fit to be white in the first place. Her children will forever carry the "mark of Cain" on their skin.

>we never lose
>hasn't had an English king ruling in England since 1066
>subject to Jewish control for going on 400 years

When has any black nation trumped a European civilization 100lb Tyrone?

Their is truth to what you are saying , and if current trends continue then white women will be going for negros and non whites. But for the most part it's not really happening, and if you actually believe that negros are sexual superior then you Jew washed. Roll on Nov 4th anyways

/thread
Based yank.

Lol, I know this girl

>What are Personal Unions
>What is Monarchy
>What is European diplomacy before the 19th century
>What is a 'Prime Minister, don't you mean Tribal Warlord

I don't exactly see how the Arabs and niggers in Europe are 'dominant'.

Physically they may be, but that's because most of them are thugs that have little to lose and are ready to use harsh violence. Native Europeans don't want to risk their carreers because of some fight over a stupid reason

Economically however, they're not dominant at all. Most are stupid and if not leeching from the government or involved in petty crime, working low paying jobs. Niggers and Arabs live in dirty neighbourhoods and cannot provide for their women

lmao is this some ebin raid?are you guys from r/cuckold or r/asianmasculinity?

either way I hope you get cancer and die a painful and horrible death ;^)

If you live in Florida, it's not too hard to get rid of coal and the burner as long as you police your evidence and know where gators like to chill out.

Someone report this faggot.

something had to balance out the price of pussy

>Burn the coal pay the toll

The debt has yet to be paid but it will it always does

It's all a game. White women want to see action from white men so they provoke with these relationships. They want to see white men killing brows, cleaning the country. Peace and being docile is a lie. Women want to see men fighting, even better if it's about women.

Good, friendly reminder that the crusades were waged by men who had to grow up watching their world crumble before them, not by the men who allowed it to happen in the first place.
None of you will take back anything, the only thing you can do is keep your head above the water and try to save your energy for the swim back.

Don't listen to the retard.
The only reason why women like black dick is mainly because

1) Some just like black dick in other words a fetish kinda like how male weaboos automatically catch yellow fever from their anime even tho almost all the characters are whites/have white features and chink women are soulless and buglike.

2) Peer pressure. Like if it was "popular" and "cool" to have a black bf they'll grab the most downridden, ugly, poor and retarded nigg of the streets and fuck him. Don't think this will end well for them but they'll do it if it's popular. Women are wired to follow fads and so forth. Ever since the dawn of time women follow, be it other women or men(when they feel like being men and actually leading or doing something)

3) Up-bringing. Yep, ever thought all those interracial disney cartoons, shows and so forth don't impact children? Or how their own parents view race? Sometimes they might burn the coal just to get back at racist mommy and daddy, sometimes its backwards.

>tldr
Women dindu nuffin. It's not their fault men didn't instruct them how to behave on their own now that they're more independent and free

But it's not all bad I'm sure some of them will be cautious once they start hearing gossip of their friends getting abused by blacks, arabs etc or that they're left single with a half-nigglet because the father does what he wants and betas are too smart now to be baited into marriage.

This. The demographic situation in Europe is just as disconcerting in the USA, although the USA have far more non-whites now.

Western Europeans are for the most part brainwashed cuck that vote 'centre-right' politicians in power that would be considered plain Democrats in the US. The 'conservative' heads of state in Western Europe (Rajoy, Theresa May, Mark Rutte, Charles Michel, Angela Merkel) would be liberals across the pond

No edgelord, the Crusades were fought by peasant shitfarmers looking to loot Saracens and absolve themselves of sin. Geopolitics was the realm of Kings 1000 years ago.

Whites are going to lose but they will go out big.

>defeated
It's not. It's her adopted sister. I know her.

She's a 17 year old girl. That is her adopted sister.

Me 2 cunt.

>the Crusades were fought by peasant shitfarmers looking to loot Saracens and absolve themselves of sin
That's a bad thing how exactly?

>be middle ages catholic peasant
>get rused by the kike pope and kings to fight a war for god
>kill mudslimes and conquer lands. Eventually if you're lucky you might even rise through the ranks and own a castle as a nobleman/agent of that region
>DID I MENTION A FUCKING CASTLE?

Whodat?

>In Europe today women are being attracted by the most dominant men, the most dominant cultures and yes, they sense which way the wind is blowing, they know instinctively that Black and brown genes have the better chance of surviving what's coming.

bullshit. even with a small number of few thousand people of the white race living in a far away land CAN and WILL survive.

the mixed raced is not the 'future'. no matter how much brainwashing takes place no matter how many of our people are lost (ethnically cleansed) from society biology and nature eventually kicks in

while we do face extinction as a race, i don't believe it will happen. (though a drastic reduction in our numbers due to feminism/cultural marxism/race-mixing is inevitable)

this one really did nargle my numpkins, desu

>86%

Going to need a source on that claim.
Next census due in 2021.

>savage women surrendering to the advanced Roman empire
This argument is shit. They were cowards and traitors but whatever it takes to survive. I bet they even lived a better life as roman slaves at the expensive of their culture and history as a tribe. This wasn't about dominance as much as gain

>In Europe today women are being attracted by the most dominant men, the most dominant cultures and yes, they sense which way the wind is blowing, they know instinctively that Black and brown genes have the better chance of surviving what's coming.
They gain nothing from fucking nigs and durkas other than above average sexual stimulation but even that doesn't last long once they get bored and see they can't mooch off them in any way.
There's no "sense of the winds blowing" or any sort of fantasy.

cucks and shills, they believe it because they don't have non-white friends or work colleagues

Don't reply to me or my son ever again

All wars are fought by the poor and working class, for the most part.

This is some massive cuck levels of thinking, im not sure if its because YOU are weak and think everyone is like you or you have a fetisch for brown people.

Either way, black/brown people are the majority of wellfare recipients so i doubt they are better suited to survive shit.

Meanwhile white nations in the west have survived and prospered through two world wars. Just take that for comparison, Europe still outgrew Africa despite having two major wars take place on the continent. Currently there would be mass starvation if europe and america didnt provide food for africa so how are they better at surviving if they cant even do that to start with?

You can have whatever fantasy you like but truth of the matter is its all fantasy

I know she looks pretty, but I can't help but think how fucking worthless she is.

NOT HER BABY. Stop believing everything on the internet Sup Forums

prove it faggot

The Crusades were mostly defensive wars, the army of the shitskins were invading Europe, as they invaded Africa and India. Christianity stopped the plague of Shitskinned armies. Now you fags just let them in...

>'If you want to know how things are going to play out, watch the women.' - Winston Churchill
It's almost like he didn't set the precedent for hundreds of thousands of shitskins and niggers from former colonies to flood into Britain which began literally the minute WW2 was over.

Met her personally through mutual friends. I'm not giving her name just so you virgins can jerk off to her photos. All i'll say is she is a 17 year old model from South Africa (Cape Town). Do your magic and use your autism to find her if you really are desperate.