Were neanderthals superior to homo sapiens?

Were neanderthals superior to homo sapiens?
>Bigger brains
>Wider bodies, jacked
>Had culture equal to or more advanced than us
>Their extinction/interbreeding with sapiens coincides with many new technologies being used

No

POO
>Were neanderthals superior to homo sapiens?
>>Bigger brains
yes, for the reasons listed

It would explain why whites with Neanderthal-esque features have higher IQs and why whites are the strongest race.

Hmmmmm.....

Neanderthals never existed. Evolution is a lie. Mankind has always been as he is today, except the ancient man was more intelligent and probably healthier.

Neanderthal societ collapses under the pressure of the 'utopian' welfare state they created. Neanderthals opened their borders to other humanoid species and were soon breed out of existence. That and too many of the male neanderthals wacked their dingdongs off with sharp rocks to identify as girl neanderthals.

Legend tells of the coming of a great orange savior, but it never happened, and neanderthals are no more.

Superior at what?
The modern civilized "homo sapiens domesticus" is obviously better when it comes to post 10k BC world.
That said, wild archaic sapiens from Eurasia were also more robust and with average bigger brains than modern humans.
Neanderthals didn't certainly encounter nu-males in the Levant and Europe.

Yeah it's weird how we have smaller brains and are less robust than Cro magnons. Sounds like we're just shitter now

Obviously they wernt. My evidence is that they are all dead.

Could be due to other factors like being outnumbered by sapiens.

/thread

If whale brain are bigger then why they cant built water propeller or computers?

literally me

obviously what matters is brain to weight(encephalization), which is a very good indicator of intelligence among animals
most of whales brain is used to coordinate their massive bodies

Neanderthals barely reached 5'7'' on average yet had bigger brains than your average 5'7'' sapiens

Amud1 from Israel was just 5'10'' and with a brain capacity of nearly 1800cc

>Manlets
No they were not superior

Fantastic infographic

>why they cant built water propeller or computers
they don't need them, obviously

Well we had the skills to survive, didnt shovel shit into our faces and pop pills for everything.
So yes your probably right

Aging isnt just skin deep
Are you never realize that our forehead cranial getting sloped through years?

Show me elderly pic who have forehead of 20 year olds.

We learn to hunt and work together with wolves . Neathenals did not . We used wolves to attract our foes and herd them like Mastodons in killing circles

>*blocks your lawsuit*

Another good method is grey matter to white matter ratio.

what did you say about me you homo erectus?

The only race with zero Neanderthal DNA is Africans. Says a lot

In

Since both Whites AND Asians are descendants
I would say they were kind of superior to african homos. Yes.

HOLY SHIT!?!?

ARE THE JEWS NEADERTHALS SECRETLY CONTROLLING US!??

no they were not superior in any way to early modern humans asides from a stronger constitution and they lacked the potential early modern humans had. They appear to have had far less creativity and innovation and were incapable of complicated societal interaction living only in small family bonded groups.

>Average brain size shrinking...
>but regions associated with socialization and communication rapidly growing
We are literally evolving into a hivemind, user. It wont be long until each human known a single highly specific subject and nothing else (aside from how to communicate that subject to others).

You don't even know the half of it.

Yes goy, the Neanderthals have been waging war on the Cro-Magnons for millennia, and we're close to winning. This is the true redpill.

Yea. That's where we got civilization genes. Turned us from niggers breeding like crazy to stable farmers. Unfortunately when it comes to evolution niggers breeding like crazy is a vastly superior strategy so they are gone now beyond very minor gene segments just like Europeans will be in 1000 years.

Most of the brains mass is relative to body size. Oftentimes larger animals will have larger brains to control their massive bodies. Neanderthals had larger brains, but were smaller at the same time. Though I have heard that their brain wasn’t as “wrinkled” and thus still had less surface area for grey matter meaning they may have not been smarter.

>were nonexistent creatures superior to ones that do exist?

>Neanderthal genes don't exist
Bait?