When will this fuck die? He's lived far longer than he should have

When will this fuck die? He's lived far longer than he should have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXkBZBx7FH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After your parents are dead

He's in power longer than Merkel.

If the USA had any balls, they would have snuffed him out by now. It looks like they want a racist nigger as president.

The Brits should have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

Stopping him would have been "racist"

He'll probably have a heart attack or other cardiovascular issue during one of his many in-meeting naps. Praise Kek.

If he would die around Christmas, that'd be great.

He looks like some black guy from fallout new Vegas

I was born in Rhodesia. Fuck this terr. His arse needs slotted.

no you weren't but good job with the three slang words you know

Gorillas have been known to have incredibly long lifespans in their natural habitat

I bet you would know

How bad is it there for whites? I've been seeing a lot of attacks on them being reported throughout this year and it doesn't seem like the government does shit about it. Farmers have it especially bad as I see it.

Yes I was... in 1977 and left in 1981

We emigrated in 1981. I or my family haven’t been been back.

So you spent the first 4 years of your life there. I can only imagine the vast knowledge you accumulated.

From my father, mother, uncles, and expat community quite a bit.

How were they treated, did you hear any stories form them?

Translator's note: In Danish 'mug' means 'mold' and 'abe' means 'ape'.

of course they want a warlord in control, how else are (((they))) going to rape and pillage african land for minerals / sell arms without media involvement? you fucking dumb bums

I fucking hate that ape

My father turned into a bitter alcoholic. He was in the army because everyone was, not anything overly impressive like the RLI or something, he talked about it everyime he was sauced. My parents never had it all that bad, but they left when the writing was on the wall. My family lived in the city so they weren’t subjected to the war like the farmers were. It sucks to be driven from the country your grandfather was born in and then see it crash tothe ground.

Carter’s pet ape Andrew Young (who’s biggest accomplishment was standing next to MLK when he was killed) was a major part of Mugabe becoming president. If not for him the Kissinger plan works. He was also a force in the first election being nullified because Mugabe lost.

Good people die young, and bad people live forever.

This is okay. Earth is Hell.

Somebody drop a child in his enclosure already.

kek

this guy is living proof that all whites are brokedick cucks. how many whites has this guy killed? a thousand? ten thousand? he probably has room temp IQ, didn't stop him from stomping cuck whites and stealing their shit all day erryday, lul

is that the guy that kicked out white farmers then starved his whole country?

He looks like every black guy from new vegas

Like that faggot that sneaks up on you after you collect a few star bottle caps

aye, he also sends people to jail for tweets about him he doesn't like.

quick rundown on this nasty looking oblivion npc character?

Read up on him yourself, Wikipedia isn't a bad start.

Will his last words be...?

Listen you lazy uneducated fuck! He is the Nigger peace of shit that ruined Rhodesia, the bread basket of Africa, ruled by Whites and turned it in to a first class nigger shit hole.

When I see a picture of this POS my thoughts go to the cover of this book.

Place your bets:
Who goes first?

Him or the Queen

He is the savior of Africa and a hero to millions of de colonized people around the world

>It looks like they want a racist nigger as president
oh the ironing

>This is the white man's fault

This dude has blue eyes?

lol and he starved half of his own pop and this is your savour lol

No. he has cataracts

Fishy, some kind of light effect? Or is he wearing lenses?

Maybe he's a robot.

You think about that smart guy?

Ok.
But why does his appear around the iris?

He had eye surgery in Singapore

what I don't get is how come he has clinged on for so long. I'm surprised some other warlord hasnt replaced him by now

Was it just cosmetic? I heard he strangely admires and hates whites at the same time. Actually not that strange for blacks.

Rhodesia should have been decolonized, but handing it to a racist tinpot tyrant was a bad idea.

Praise Kek

Nvm user it makes sense now.

Mugabe is my idol and role model.

>meanwhile they do nothing
Lmao quality shitpost Roach.

that's one sad, old monkey.

white subhumans wants MUGABE (PBUH) to die. But it won't happen no matter how much white dogs cry, as the famous türkish proverb says "if a dog's prayers were answered, bones would rain from the sky "
He will continute to be a based and he will continute to BTFO white subhumans

it is very rare for black men to live so long.

I know you're larping as a retard, but you're doing it a touch too well.

when a turk tries to call someone else a subhumam

only white people are bad
/sarcasm

inb4 amerimutt 56% memes

This thread is Bongo approved.

Yes, but it doesn't prevent Nigger apes and Sandnigger Apes from wanting to go to the White mans countries does it? Darkie.

Don't make me go buy some raid, you fucking cockroach

>apes
Are you calling us a white subhuman ???

>ROÇ ROÇ ROÇ
Look at me you fucking amerimutt mongrel of 60 peoples. if you ever call me a roach IRL i'll break your fingers, burn you alive and hang your body in a bridge like based Iraqis. Know your place lower creature

Turkey plz

its not gonna get better when he does

low-tier turkposting

>But it won't happen
HE IS IMMORTAL, THE IMMORTAL NIGNOG

BASED
Mugabe is my role model
He'd probably stick that up your mongrel ass

Him being dead is a start.

Silence lower wh*Te creatures. Your superiors are talking here.

Amerimutts are indeed subhumans

Kek. Well, since you live in a shit filled sandbox, I doubt that's gonna happen anytime soon. I'll keep it in mind if we ever meet so I can spit in your face before I call you a roach.

I'm a 2nd generation German American, go back to fucking your sister and mind your business, olauge.

This man is a living legend. As a an ardent black nationalist myself, I have nothing but respect and admiration for Robert Mugabe. The man liberated his lands from a minority that doesn't belong there (in terms or race/ethnicity). I have engaged with many white nationalists - specifically from Europe - who also seem to respect his victory in Zimbabwe. It's only Americans - with their idiotic American education - that seem to have double standards when it comes to ethno nationalism.

>i'm 2/6 white subhuman
hmm

>ÖY ÖÖM SÖCÖND GÖNÖRÖŞÖÖN GÖRMÖÖN ÖMÖRÖÖCÖN

This

Gorillas live longer in captivity...

100%
whites are subhumans and they should be genocided

The U.S. and western allies and UN support him

I know right ? white subhumans used to be in where they belong, in cages and harems of BLACK (TÜRK) man.

>The man liberated his lands from a minority that doesn't belong there (in terms or race/ethnicity)
So by this logic we can safely remove all blacks from Europe, Asia and the US then?
Since they dont belong there ofc

Nigger in Chief of Zuzunge or whatever it's called lmao

white. Fuck you coloreds.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=tXkBZBx7FH0

This thread has gone to shit I see

It's Sup Forums, what do you expect?

Yawn. You're boring everyone doner nigger...

WHY YOU CUTTING YOURSELF !!!
PLEAZ DIN DU DIS !!!

He's not really that old, age commands respect in Africa so they go we wuz old

Pol in human form, but black.

Come at me you fucking shitskin roach.