LOOK AT THIS BIG FAG AND HIS DUMB GAY BABY

LOOK AT THIS BIG FAG AND HIS DUMB GAY BABY

This morning I woke up to see this horrible fag in my newsfeed yet again, it's the Prime Minister of Canada and his family dressed up for Halloween. You might notice that his son Hadrien is dressed in a fucking pink skirt.

Needless to say, since this is Canada, the mentally derranged media is lapping it up.

m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/10/31/hadrien-trudeaus-costume-will-get-full-preschooler-approval_a_23262668/

ca.style.yahoo.com/justin-trudeaus-son-wore-adorable-dress-halloween-not-everyone-happy-165840458.html

theloop.ca/justin-trudeau-lighting-internet-amazing-halloween-costume/

Fuck a rake, we need a goddamn leaf blower to clear this degenerated wasteland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8S-YdiV8dt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn to accept it Leaf

Canada, the Sweden of the Americas

soon the world will unite under 1 government and we will have a star trek style society complete with warp drive. we will need a strong leader who will be our representative to the ayys when we meet them. the most qualified person to lead earth is Justin Trudeau

This is the costume he chose for his son. Not even Pierre would allow this kind of gay shit

I can't. I wish I could, since everyone around me seems to have been lobotomized in their sleep and is unphased by this bullshit. "If that's what his son wanted to be then why not". Nobody can see through the blatant agenda here. No 3 year old boy decides to dress up as the only girl character, in a pink skirt without some sort of degenerate subversion by the parents.

what if the kid wanted to be a green booger? or a brown dog turd?

Exactly. I can only imagine what toys they've bought for him to encourage this shit. They're fucking up their kid so that they can virtue signal, it makes me sick.

sadly accurate, im fucking moving away

>everyone around me seems to have been lobotomized
i know what you mean, people are zombies in my city

Dont drink tap water

youtu.be/8S-YdiV8dt4

If you kill your enemies, they won't cross dress.
I guess they do win.

lol imagine begin so much of a faggot you dress like Justing cuckdeau for halloween

Why is the boy a girl? This is boarderline child abuse.

buy ozone generator. Ozone will destroy hormones. May want to filter water also to get out the microplatics

>DUMB GAY BABY
Lol that's so harsh.
Looks like his bitch is pretending she's wonder woman or something too.

Wow it's so amazing to have such a progressive leader, I think I'm going to vote Jagmeet Singh next!

wut

Hadrien Trudeau 2050

help me i am in hell

Trudeau looks like Castro with a better jawline.

To be fair, it's nice to see Justin dressing up without a turban on.

>what if the kid wanted to be a green booger? or a brown dog turd?

That would be funny, and pretty much spot on with a little kid's sense of humour. Imagine how many laughs the kid would get while trick or treating.

>trick or treat!
Oh hi there! Here you go. That's an interesting costume, what is it?
>I'M A BOOGER!
Hahahahahahaha.... here, have an extra one kiddo!

Those poor kids never stood a chance, sad

proud papa and baby Justin

That's not Justin, it's his (older) brother, who passed away

"If you kill your enemies, they win."

Is Trudeau going to turn his son into a tranny for SJW points? I wouldn't put it past him.

There’s a joke somewhere about this cuck naming his son Hadrien.

>Rake
No
>blower
No
>Cleansing fire to burn the witches and old growth
Yes. YES!!

Is his husband dressed as Carmen Sandiego?

>wearing a dress implies you're gay

Underrated

Trudeau is just on some next level trolling shit. Soon weed is going to be legal because of him and everyone is going to be too busy getting high to give a fuck about politics.
The future is truly fucked no matter how you look at it. Nothing we do can change it.

So I guess we can either become degenerate selfish pieces of shit like everyone else or we can waste our lives fighting the good fight and never winning.

Maybe, maybe not, but wearing female clothing surely makes you a fruitcake.

But you see as a little boy that would be natural to want to be disgusting and gross not pretty and feminine

>LOOK AT THIS FAG AND HIS DUMB GAY BABY
Ya gave me the gigs on that one!!

disgusting

His kids don't even have his big cuban nose, I wonder if he is a litteral cuck as well as just a figurative one

Do you think Pierre, Justin's dad, cucked his wife out to castro do you??? I mean... it would make perfect sense they all seem really into that.

You can bet that this kid is going to be a trannie.

I wonder if Trudeau like dominos on pasta

what a narcissistic costume going as superman