Can Virginia have some meme magic? I'm tired of these Northham shits on my college campus

Can Virginia have some meme magic? I'm tired of these Northham shits on my college campus.

MVGA

for Gillespie

ENRON ED

I love Virginia because I always read it as Vergina.

Kek wills Virginia to be great again

Whens voting day
Whos running
What are their political views
I havent watched tv in months

Northam gun grabber vs Gillespie fiscal conservative progun

Is anyone taking classes in the NOVA community college alexandria campus? It’s a liberal hotspot and I feel so alone.

Amen, bro. Voting for Gillespie, hopefully we can stop the liberal fag that wants to let pedos and thieves vote.

>alexandria campus
Loudoun campus. Things aren't that bad here.

VOTE on Tuesday, November 7, 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (General Election)

I know that place........

#DespicableNortham

Good luck, Virginiabros. At least that racist truck commercial mongo backfired on the liberals big time and brought national attention on the race. MVGA

Pfff, Enron Ed. I laughed my ass off when I heard that commercial. The cretans that the Democratic party is attempting to appeal to (i.e., millenials) don't know who the fuck Enron is - or what they did.

Fairfax here. Sorry for ruining Virginia...

I went to Annandale for a while. Not there right now, but I feel your pain. Stay strong

yankee commies are targeting your state.

there are several who've moved here from places like mass, ny and cali who're running for local and state offices.

target them.

#goGillespie

It's not you, it's all the D.C and Maryland migrants that seek to turn our state into their state

Just moved to the Fredericksburg area from Georgia and man, it's pretty shitty here. We had guns everywhere in GA, including college campus carry. Our infrastructure was great, if you stayed the fuck out of Atlanta traffic was never an issue.How the fuck do you guys live in a state where the governor pardoned felons and threw the election for Shillary?

Gillespie is a fucking neocon conservacuck. He's no better than Northam

What movies is the .gif from?

Yes brother, I'm with you. I want out.

In for Gillespie.

Praise Kek!

Pretty sure its Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. I know its a Kurosawa film for sure.

Maryland has been pure shit under Democrat leadership. Virginia is objectively superior and anyone making less than $200k is getting the fuck out of Maryland.

I do look forward to Hogan's AnCap privatized, non-gridlocked highways though.

7th Nov.

Northam v. Gillespie is the big one.

Northam is an anti-Trump, pro gun ban, pro immigration liberal whose campaign team in a roundabout way (up to DNC and down to some Latino group) sponsored an ad where a black truck with gasden license plate and Confederate flag ran over Muslim and Mexican kids to use fear to convince people to vote against Gillespie.

Gillespie is a middle road fiscally responsible conservative with a great track record.