Make peace with your father

make peace with your father

he's dead. my last words were on the phone "bye, love you."

What this means?

it's too late for me, jordan

I have. But he sure was a dick when I had to live with him

make peace with a beta male that failed to provide for his family and cant fucking get his shit together. or be a real man. I had to learn elsewhere and it hindered me being aplha for a while. tough journey this bad advice is saged. I'll see him again in a casket if I have my way

Dad and I don't talk anymore. He doesn't agree with my lifestyle choice, being trans and all. His sister just died recently so I feel obliged to call him now. It scares me though anons.. I haven't spoken to him in nearly almost 8 years.

The greatest thing you could do is stop being trans, tell you dad you were brainwashed by the fucking jews and that you're a man now, and that you have a wife and kids

>Tfw good relations with my dad
Feels good being raised with the red pill from birth.

I don't know where he is

Based leaf

I seriously hope this is b8

t.trans anons dad

RESCUE YOUR FATHER FROM THE BRINY DEEP

see
You can force yourself onto the right path. Do it faggot. Do it for your father.

I can`t, since he moved to whales.

I'm actually thriving pretty well now. I don't see myself ever not being trans.. I don't expect him to accept me or anything I just want to be in his life somehow.

Unfortunately not

I made the decision many years ago user. I'm not going to let someone live vicariously through me. It's not right.

>I'm actually thriving pretty well now.
bait?
> Unfortunately not
Sounds like you really enjoy the choices you made.

You are mentally ill. Seek help.

or
stay on Sup Forums long enough to realize that you have been brainwashed into being trans.

Nah he is a fucking criminal. I hope he will be stabbed to death in jail.

I don't know my father fuck you

My father was a miserable man that ruined my life and was violent to me when I was a child. Don't know how I can just get over that?

why on the phone?

Being a real man is forgiving him

Sounds like you enjoy being a faggot desu, I don't know what to tell ya mate. Enjoy being part of the 'big 40%'.

on the contrary defoo

My dad is already helping me sort myself out after living with my mother ruined me.

My dad is a piece of shit. Just saw me for three days since I got married in 2013. He visits his stepchildren all the time but never sees me or my brothers, which are his biological children.

Then who was phone?

Is it because you're a nigger?

niglet

Everytime I try to connect I realize he's just an emotional vampire and will just psychicly take and take and it just feeds the parts of his ego that make him so hard to be around, so there is literally no way to Jordan

I don't know how to rescue him from the underworld.

Nope
And yes I do

I don't see how that will change my relationship with my father

Gee thanks

Make piss in your bottle

was in hospital

My father and I are quite indifferent to each other.

My dad is a great guy. He's so Ned Flanders-esque though.

>child support dodging piece of shit who was never there for me deserves peace
Go fuck yourself

> sniff

I cried, user. Virtual hug

i did just the day before he died

I did when I was 18. Over 15 years ago now. I love my father. He's the 2nd greatest man I've ever known next to grandpa. Go shooting with him every Sunday after church then we just talk shit about commies.

Good times

My father used to be a heavy drinker and I hated for it but then Jesus changed him. Now he is a great lad. Glory to God!

Whos this?