It's okay to be jewish

reminder that this board is not a godless cumskin safespace.

Spread this message

good idea user, there are some good jews and Trump has really opened my eyes to that

stfu retard, your country is our puppet slave and trump does what we want him to do. stop acting like he's the one making decisions

we own you

No you don't, we work with jews as equals.

Yes PLEASE spread those everywhere
PLEASE do that.
Don't ask rabbi first just start spreading

>we work with jews as equals.
hahahaha fuck off amerifat, even the worse jew is superior to the best cumskin degenerate

okay you're obviously larping as a jew, because jewish people don't act like you do

>because jewish people don't act like you do
I doubt you know any real jews other than the retards that are mixed with wh*tes and living in that shithole you call the USA

You mean Jews would actually steal ideas from other people and take credit like they thought of it? That can't be right

Jewish people are intelligent and respectful, they certainly don't act like you do. You're probably a nazi larper shill trying to drum up discord against the trump movement.

>Jewish people are intelligent and respectful,
yes we are a lot smarter than gentiles, and we respect our own, but wh*tes don't deserve any respect since they have no morals or values as you can see in pic:

yeah okay you're obviously a shill, fuck off

hahahah brainlet goy has no answer to my examples?

>be mom
>sell daughter

>be trump
>sell country

nothing you say or do will ever shake my faith in trump

2019 Nobel Peace Prize goes to Schlomo Shekelberg for brilliantly on his own creating the "Its Ok to be Jewish" campaign against racism

>A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

>godless
>cumskin
I'm an atheist and probably look more white than most anons on here, but your point still stands.
It's okay to be jewish so long as they aren't complicit in kikery.

no shit retard. that much I know, american delusion is world famous. you should watch some subtitled israeli tv shows about america hahahah

ftfy aquafresh

>so long as they aren't complicit in kikery.
oh look, another godless brainwashed self hating jew who fell for the cumskin's memes about judaism

oy gevalt

What kikery is this?

it's never ok to be a kike, remember that

>posting the degenerate reality tv fag who wants to fuck his own daugher and has had numerous wives and sells his soul for cash deals even to saudis

aren't you supposed to be in berlin, cruising gay clubs while your sister/mom go out and get porked by niggers?

Your typical liberal jewish kikery, and in case they identify as white, they can't switch back to "i'm not white i'm a jew" when it's convenient.

Jewish Ideology must be cleansed from this earth. Fuck Islam as well.

>most are without reason
Antisemitism confirmed. ;)

reminder that anything is better than godlessness.

this is not to praise pisslam, but to show you how low wh*tes have sunk

Islam is preferable to western degeneracy.

exactly. western degeneracy is rock bottom. just goes to show how incapable they are of governing themselves

ITS OKAY TO BE JEWISH!

JEWISH
E
W
I
S
H

Jealous huwitebois can suck my circumcised cock.

It's not just in the west. Everywhere there are white people, they promote marxist stuff. Even in Israel. 99.99% of the extreme lefties who encourage degeneracy, homoexuality and the breaking down of tradition and families in Israel look like a typical European. It's in white people's DNA to be cucks.

The only exception to that are white people who were brainwashed by religion, Christianity or Judaism. It seems to tame them in Israel too.

Anytime you see the statistic "99.9%" on the internet, you can be sure that it's a completely accurate at thoroughly researched number. Not at all pulled straight out of an anus

well, look at the recent examples, wh*te daughter of trump goes and "converts" to judaism (in name only, that dumb whore doesn't know shit about real judaism) and then she goes around talking about feminism and LGBT shit, while her daddy has a government that is in bed with a fugitive iranian marxist group that the iranian government wants to get rid of (because they're not stupid enough to want to have marxism). so even trump is trying to turn yet another country into a marxist degenerate hellhole, all the while the west itself sinks deeper in degeneracy.

they are even letting their 8 year old children "decide" to want a sex change and ruin their body, mind and society with this shit.

he's exaggerating to get a point across, you brainlet ameritard

There are a few token non-whites in Israel who are lefties. But they usually do it because they love the pet treatment they receive from the kike controlled press here or other kikes..

If you looked at any vegan/LGBT/Pro Arab rally/pro refugee gathering in Israel, you'd never be able to distinguish them from typical European people. You'd think it's not in Israel. And with most Israelis, you can tell they are not white.

this triggered the rabbis

>, you'd never be able to distinguish them from typical European people.
this is because of historically recent convert in and around georgia or something. people going around claiming to have jewish heritage when in fact they have none.

i guess we'll keep a few to bolster morale in the kz

let me guess, you're some drug-using atheist turk?

There is nothing wrong with being a White Jew!

>White Jew!
more like a mixed mongoloid who is inherently degenerate and doesn't actually practice judaism. fuck off ameritard

What point? The Jews hate whitey?
Yeh, no one on Sup Forums has ever thought Jews hate us. You are really dropping some secret knowledge bombs wow.

I love how stupid white people often love to go on about how successful their civilizations are, while not even realizing that even muslims are way more successful than then.

Biological success is measured by how well you survive and propagate your genetics. Arabs are doing that very well by spreading all over the world, while europeans are getting conquered and having no kids. But they still think their money and technology mean anything. It literally means nothing. That's why they have the highest rates of mental health issues and suicides. They're diseased. a typical third world person who is dirt poor and lives in a hut has a more fulfilling life with a big stable family and traditions that keep them being cucks.

>their civilizations
"they" got it like this:

barbarian Gauls (G*rmans) looted the ruins of rome after its colapse

rome stole from greece

greece stole from the middle east and egypt