I'm a "libtard" but after what I saw tonight, if there's a civil war I'm switching sides

I'll wear a MAGA hat and a huck fillary shirt.

I was at a barbecue today and an argument broke out over politics. Most the people there were like me but there was a group of I don't know what....military/cowboy/bikers. Only about 8 of them and there was at least 70 people there.

Two Hispanic guys yelling at this giant buff white guy about starting a civil war. The white guy laughs and says let's start it now if you're so confident we'll roll over, he told then he would stomp both of them into a blood puddle. That was it. The fight started right then and there.

Now you think I'm going to say the 8 right wingers cleaned house but that's not what happened. The one guy cleaned both those guys clocks and two more that jumped in. His buddies never even stood up, they just laughed and kept drinking and were giving him shit every time someone landed a punch on him.

Then he went and sat down with his friends and kept drinking while cleaning the blood off his face and fist like nothing happened. The four dudes still down.

Everyone at the party was terrified and the rightwingers looked like they were watching a football game laughing and smiling including the guy fighting who took a quite a few good shots fighting 4 dudes and showed it.

No way in hell I'm fighting against people like that in a civil war. I'm hiding or switching sides. You cant beat that much mean and crazy in a fight.

You motherfuckers are serious about this shit and we're just trying look to cool. I saw the difference today

lel did you suck them off afterwards you pussy?

Just bask in how delusion you've been your whole life till now

The virgin fighter vs the chad brawler

>expecting the side that has been against the Second Amendment for decades to know how to fight

Honestly. How did you not see this one coming?

Baby's first larp.

god youre a pussy, even your lame ass larp story reeks of stank vagina

Wakey, wakey.

saged you larping faggot

How did you find this place?

Prolly searched "-cucks" in google

"tonight" ...its nighttime no where in the US right now. Figure out your timezones before you troll.

Hows the weather in St. Petersburg?

Our fathers were strict and taught us how to fight, which is nice since my parents both knew(dad's dead) how to fight. My dad was in Vietnam. How about yours, lefty? You're damn right you'll fucking lose.

You left out the part where everybody clapped! Fuck you, that's always my favorite part!

welcome aboard.
first step, gym membership and some literature. No more facebook. Just read book, pol, and gym

This happened to me. I was just hanging out with left wing Joker and left wing Two Face...and all of a sudden this strong, buff, right wing Batman comes over and he laughs affably and then left wing Joker starts sniveling and shrieks "You're a dead man, Batman! I'm going to kill you!".

So right wing Batman just laughs at him and says "NOPE. You can't take away my freedoms. But we can duke it out if you want to that badly haha. Hold my beer, right wing Robin"

So after that right wing Robin holds his beer and even when the Joker and Two Face manage to punch him in the face, he just laughs and goes "HOOOO DAWGGEH!" and keeps bunching the left wing cuckolds. After the fight, Batman laughs.

Then Batman laughs and gets his beer back from right wing Robin and he laughs and says "Wow they were pussies but at least they got some shots in" and then he laughs.

I know after that there's no fuckin way I'm ever siding with the left in the civil war.

I'd smell your lowtest score and use you as a human towel rack.

If you DARE drop my godamn towels I will make the Holocaust look like a fucking joke.

What do you expect? People, strong people, who actually do worthwhile meaningful shit for a living can fight. One guy is 10,000 of you libshits. They have been raise properly to be strong men. What libshits like you have been doing all your lives is the opposite. This is why you are weak and you will easily lose a civil war. You aren't strong and NEVER WILL BE no matter if you use your hands or firearms or how hard you train starting today. If you wanted to be strong, you should've started learning about the real world since you were 2 years old instead of getting cucked by your libshit teachers in college telling you how you should be and how to live. Good luck switching sides also because that's all you stupid people are good at is AVOIDING your problems instead of FIXING them.

Will you fuck his feminine baby powdered left wing asshole with your mighty right wing masculine cock?

>Libtard
>MAGA-tard

False choice.

>Hold my beer, right wing Robin
dead

this story has all the elements of great fiction.
Nice work.

That's not exactly a punishment. This is what every liberal craves.

And those are just the front line right wingers. There's a massive number of generally peaceful right wingers that just put up with the leftist shit. When it comes to a civil war, they'll be more menacing and tactical than you can even imagine.

Yeah but I think you want it to you big fat faggot. I think you want to feed him your strong right wing semen for a full year, and then make him take a shit made purely of your semen. After that you'll get married and make a shit statue with his feces that you were collecting(forgot to mention this), then you will cover the feces statue's asshole in baby powder and fuck the feces statue after he's dead(forgot to mention that you would kill him on the wedding night due to a massive anal tear)

This almost seems like you're projecting.

Now you understand. They've taken everything from us. I don't care if I have to crawl through hellfire to save my people, or even just to make a point before I go. I don't fear death at all like I used to. If it comes, it'll be a relief to not have to see how bad the future gets.

>low effort larping
>1 post by this ID
go back to reddot, ya faggot.

Fpbp

>judging how an actual war would go based on a fight between a bunch of drunk retards

I'm a centrist and if shit goes down I'm siding with White Nationalist.

and everyone clapped.
fake and gay.

So you are switching sides because you are afraid a chad's gonna kick your ass?

here i thought you had more political motivation than subversion, dude.