Slate is ready for November 4th. Are you?

Slate is ready for November 4th. Are you?

well to be fair if everybody is dead then were all equally dead

If violence changes something, it isn't inequality.

Is Violence the Only Way to End Fake News?

bitch please. i could end inequality by redefining "inequality". inequality now means "extra cheese"

i do find it amusing that the author of this article would likely have his wealth redistributed and his life taken

>Antifa is going to do street theater with their police pals.

I am not part of this retardation. Nothing for me to be ready for.

Every one of them feels they are temporarily displaced commissars. None of (((them))) will be working the fields.

I feel like that is treasonous it basically beckons for the end to peaceful society. i mean really? and if there is an uprising, do they think hiding behind (((journalism))) will save their hides? I saw this once before in history...

So we will be in the feels, or getting lined up and shot, just as soon as they take our guns?

That name echoes. Well I'll be slitting that kike's throat. Should make things a bit more equal.

Yes and they have now been provoked into admitting it openly

You get to work the fields a little bit then get shot in head. Your family gets the bill for the bullet.
Never let them take your arms.

>(((Isaac Chotiner)))

Thanks for the advice. I'll but a couple thousand more round of ammo, in case anybody needs some extra...

>So we will be in the feels, or getting lined up and shot
Yes.

>its going to begin in upstate ny

Shit shit shit I dont even own a gun

Even if they get their biggest most violent and destructive wet dream with these protests, all they will have done is destroy areas that overwhelmingly support them politically. I hope they get their wish. Cities must burn, and the people that live there must see what they are voting for.

$200 will buy you something. Head over to /k/. A lot of people have been asking.

>inequality

I'm so fucking sick of this word. I didn't get into college right out of highschool for reasons that were both my fault and the fault of others, but the only point is that I didn't get into college until I was 23. I worked at the steel mill when they were hiring and for local farmers when they weren't. My family was poor to begin with, you can bet your ass I didn't have fuck all on a small plate when I moved out. I worked like a dog and went to community college until I got in.

I get here and I see a bunch of spoiled rich kids with soft hands and daddies credit card bitching about inequality. They have zero fucking clue how the world works, they have no idea what the fuck they are taking about, but they are damn sure that they are oppressed. These faggots have to be the single most "privileged" group to have ever existed on earth, they can shut the fuck up any time now.

based slate

Same as CNN

Everyone (on both sides) is too much of a pussy to ever do anything besides go to work ,school, or collect gibs.

welcome to the 21st century. were here forever

((( Isaac Jewtiner )))

Trust me fellow gommunists violence is the only solution kill the rich fascists

>I'll see you in the HuWheatfeels brother

Sullivan County sounds like a great place to recruit Nazis.

I mean... what's the goal here? Smashing up cities and colleges is just damaging your own spaces. Why not use that man power to build something? Or do something productive?

>decrease in population in poorest county in new York
>inequality rising

Seems legit.
Fuck off shill

They're right, though. Politicians have shown they will only listen to violence, so why not use violence?

I, for one, wonder how dismissive my own "leaders" will be of Wilders' eternal life under security and in safehouses when they, themselves, have to live that life. I know one, the leader of the social democrats, started crying like a bitch because someone took a picture of him walking the street late at night. Then again, he might have complained because then his wife could see he was cheating on her, because like all Marxists, he's a filthy liar if there ever was one.

And I wonder how ready they will be to step up in leadership roles when they have to fear being killed over it. When it means eternally waving goodbye to that comfy life of fucking us all in the ass for a few years before moving on to cushy business or EU jobs.

No, these lefties are absolutely right. We need much, much more violence.

>the people that live there must see what they are voting for
I think a lot of them aren't going to be waking up to it any time soon, user...a lot of them are so pozzed and brainwashed that they're beyond redemption at this point. The lines have more or less been drawn and the sides have more or less been chosen.

We outnumber these kikes and their cia niggers like 100,000 to 1 and we're afraid of them?

It makes no fucking sense. They are the ones who are weak.

LMFAO... do they have any idea of how badly they would lose? If they want to get violent, I say "Bring it, bitches."

But they have the courts, police, media, all the judges are either jew men or women of color.

We maybe outnumber them in the prison yard, but they run the prison.

I feel no satisfaction wgen I say this but you are rigbt user. If violence happens the left will lose. Blood will flow on both sides like an ocean and both will be left as shells of their former selves but the left will lose. Their are to many armed whites who smile sincerely but have no illusion to what sonetimes people are forced to do when survival is at stake. Imma classical liberal mostly a centrist so take it for what you will. Violence in service to either side of this is poibtless and stupid. Even self defeating

Yup, already moved my trash cans into the garage.

How can power change inequality when you need to be unequal in power to win?

Tough words from an artificial intelligence hosted on a russian server.

People can only be equal when equality is forced upon them.

theyll be the first to hang and will try their best to run from what they begged for

Artificial intelligence
>Leaf
kek

No more extra cheese?