Which one of you chucklefucks did this? It's pure genius

Which one of you chucklefucks did this? It's pure genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogto.com/city/2017/11/racist-signs-surface-university-toronto-campus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, I did it

is this the white supremacist poster?

bless you sir

>Dubs
>UT

dude you're the fucking GOAT

>It's pure genius.

It's not. The point of the message is that it's so powerful while being something so completely harmless and simple. By putting razor blades you're giving them ammunition against the posters.

Just use glue and post a shitton of them. It'll be much more faster for you to place them than for them to take them down and that way they won't be able to complain about them citing safety reasons, user.

Shouldn't do that. The point is it has to be literally harmless.

Nothing to see here

I bet this cunt is lying.

>chucklefucks
back to tumblr

It's obviously bullshit

This. It's obvious nobody would put razor blades in here unless they are antifa. And why would this dumb whore announce the razor blades on FB? Why not message school admin? False flag

but seriously, I did not do it.

yeah but america is so fucked now it doesn't even matter. leftists were poisoning people's dogs who they think are trump supporters. they probably try to poison trump supporters themselves. none of this is new and also dude your country is way more fucked than ours even AFTER the recent popularity of the le 56% meme

Kikes and niggers are behind it if true.

FAKE AND GAY.

I put infected needles

This guy is lying. I've been adding razor blades to every one of these racist fucking posters I see. This way you white supremacists can't pretend this isn't an attack on diversity.

Sent from my iPhone.

KEK
we got a madman on the loose eh
godspeed you hothead

Yes. Printed and posted by the hacker known as "Four Chan."

FUCK THOSE WHO ADD RAZORS.

This is not the plan.

LOL Love it. Anybody honestly think antifags would not do this kind of shit? Wake up.
Ohhhh the wails of injustice hehehehehehe

just a reminder this was an ANTIFA tactic first

there are no razorblades, girl in ops pic related is a wide supremacist

Just rub your dick on them before...... they won't know. But you will know.

> your country is way more fucked than ours

It is, which why I'm also joining in, though on my point of view the goal is precisely to out the leftards as the kind of violent psychopaths who would justify poisoning animals due to political ideology or flipping their shit over a simple positive message. If we add something that adds harm to it (even as a protective measure) then they will piggyback on that to remove all the posters, without that all they have is saying the message is wrong because they believe it's not okay to be white. The point is to redpill the normies about the degeneracy of the left.

>wide supremecist

Fat people are superior?

WIDE SUPREMACY WORLD WIDE.

GASS THE NARROWS, DIMENSION WAR NOW

It'd be stupid to do this, but it may not be a bad thing that the rumor is spreading. Now they're afraid to tear the things down in fits of social justice rage.

Lmao. Razor blades taped to the back of paper are not going to do shit. Except give just cause to bitchers who don't like what the paper says.
The shills are amazing today.

No one did it ya dummy, it's a false flag to poison the movement

Hey Antifa, watcha doin?

Fuck off shill, we're not that stupid

This rumor's been around since the sixties. It's never been true. It's like the "razors in the halloween candy" (originally in halloween apples, which is why nobody gives out anything healthy anymore) rumor. The left always wants to frame the right as vicious and cruel, because they project: the right is full of love, which is what the five words ("It's okay to be white.") demonstrate.

no you FUCK

of course she is bc we mix powdered glass with the glue rather than using razor blades

Using razor blades when you could just put a warning on the poster...

When were bored of this can we do "Okay to be male then straight and then christian?"

yes but they will just put up their own signs with razor blades on them and say the 'right wingers' did it. they fake shit all the time. what i'm saying is all this moral shit is so redundant because people have already chosen sides and the liberals literally don't care if they use lies and evil to get what they want because the ends will always justify the means for them and don't have any honesty left

no one would do that. this is a leftist defamation attempt.

mind if i save this?

Yesterday, everybody was saying get ye gone to one or two shillposters that were advocating this bullshit. Why are there so many more today, and so little push back? Is the movement co-opted and subverted so quickly and easily?

Obvious false flag attempt.

I'm gay

It's as easy as taking screenshots or linking to archives of all the posts saying "dont put razor blades behind the posters you fucking morons" if you want to prove it really is a false flag. So don't put razor blades behind the posters, you fucking moron.

That's wonderful, so don't you have something gay related you can do.

That probably didn't happen. It's a rumor that gets thrown around literally any time anyone posts stuff around and someone doesn't like that group. It's the like the whole "giving kids LSD as Halloween candy" bullshit myth.

Normies believe the most outlandish stuff because they know spouting it will get them attention.

it's Toronto not Texas

Is it ok to be white?

>literally no proof of this ever
>shitlibs cart it out in slide threads by the hour
Pout all your want faggots, your narrative is losing.

>leftists were poisoning people's dogs
Do you mean Muslims?

This is too simple for Sup Forums. It's either they support it but want their name all over it like Milo and tripfags basically or they're trying to subvert it by putting Sup Forums's name all over it with any other socially non-mainstream groups that are going to be instantly dismissed by normies.

We can't fucking win.

This used to be very common. Haven't seen this talked about since 2010 on Sup Forums. We used to have a guide on it

This user gets it

Isn't this SOP to combat leftists?

blogto.com/city/2017/11/racist-signs-surface-university-toronto-campus/

>Their eventual goal?: "The credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war."
>Suffice to say the stunt didn't play out as the group had hoped it would.

Lol, yeah right

Their denying that people overreacted

that's the exact opposite intended effect you numbskull

> be autistic, put razor blade in sign.
> suddenly an autistic underage grabs my sign.
> end up in jail for assaulting a minor.

>that happened

It's not genius, it's fucking retarded and counterproductive. You're either a shill or dumbass who can't grasp the reason why we put IOTBW up in the first place. Your just giving the media and the left the ammo they need to convince normies that we are the bad guys. Piss off.

half elmers/half h20 = the black flag wheat paste method. will stay up for years.

false flag

false flag

Shill be gone.

Hurting people betrays the message.

Why cant aspies stick to the plan?

>tfw also smeared infectious fecal matter onto the blades

Put anthrax on them.

>tfw closest you'll ever come to a woman touching your penis

But that's not the point of IOTBW at all, we want them to take them down and expose them for being anti white. If media starts reporting on razors it'll change the focus from antiwhite hate to pro white violence. You're either a shill or a dumbass. STICK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN for fucks sake!

No razorblades that is retarded and ruins the message.

You can use wheat paste to put them up then slash the poster with a razor blade so it rips into tons of pieces if they try to take it off.

>U of T
>Whatcha doing?
The only person stupid enough to do this is a liberal.

>1 post
shareblue, you're scared shitless by this simple meme, huh?

slide thread

I agree.
Being violent kills the message because they are not on private property.

WTF. Its not that hard dude. Don't believe the lies that only Chad can get laid, the rest of us 80% can get laid too.

Hookers exist for a reason
t. fag who lost his virginity to one at 23

How does the razor behind the posters work?

No one did it, it's a hoax!

you pull the poster off by grabbing an edge. an edge with a blade behind it

One of the four chanmen

NO DEVIATIONS ASSHOLE

The movement is supposed to be over. It was a one night thing intended to evoke a reaction. Pretty much anyone pushing for more at this point is subverting the plan. No one got caught for the original plan and it went off without a hitch, so now they're baiting idiots in the hopes of catching them or making the original plan look bad.

>By putting razor blades you're giving them ammunition against the posters.

Not really. They have zero right to tear down the harmless posters and thus they get punished accordingly while trying to do so.

Good I was hoping someone was smart enough to copy Antifas anti tamper techniques for propaganda.

I fail to see how that would even work. You'd tear down a poster and the razor blades would fall harmlessly to the ground. Oh no.

>it's okay to be white
>white supremacist
Do these morons even realize that by doing this shit they are essentially making normalfag whites into white supremacists when they equate the two? It's a case of
>well if they want to see it that way then might as well

It's ok to be white.

>The movement is supposed to be over. It was a one night thing intended to evoke a reaction.

no, we will keep on trying until it gets national media coverage. Fuck off kike.

>unironically being part of the /r9k/ mixtape

So they just lie and say they had razor blades even tho they didnt

Then wat?

Do not use razor blades or booby-trap the posters.

It just gives them sonething to malign the message.

This campaign is good because the message is so harmless, that by getting butthurt about it they are exposing their anti-white bias.

Booby-trapping the posters, posting them in places that would be considered vandalism, etc. All gives them things to talk about to try and support their point .

Don’t give them the sminition , if they’re forced to talk about the message alone, we win.

>walking on Bloor down by High Park today
>hear a numale's voice cracking as he shouts
>see a 30 year old skinnyfat balding numale sucking on his finger and some white paper on the ground
>look at the post near him
>'IT'S OK'
>walk past with a shit eating grin
>are you OK?
>mfw

This is some vile antifa-tier shit. We are becoming like the people we hate. IF right-wingers fight, they fight, and don't resort to such cowardly tactics

>tfw live in Cabbage Town
Good thing I own one of these.

what good is it if you have to keep it in pieces in at least 3 separate lockers?

This.

Let them lie about it and drown in a mire of their own making.

>Satan trips
Nice
I have a safe, but I don't keep it there. It's always kept loaded in my desk drawer

False flagging kikes, on my Sup Forums?
It’s more likely than you think

>DMSO is a non-toxic solvent with a median lethal dose higher than ethanol (DMSO: LD50 Oral-Rat-14,500 mg/kg;[32] ethanol: LD50 Oral-Rat-7,060 mg/kg [33]).

> In black writing

You want to be black so badly white boys,