To whomever says Portuguese aren't White

youtu.be/8oAyNlAordg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-pN-2SjWnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guy you posted isn't White.

Honestly, most Asians I know have lighter skin than him. Portuguese definitely don't seem white to me.

What is it then?

No, they are. Thing is theyre all mostly 5-10% arab and black after the moors conquered and raped them and spain for a few hundred years. They're still European and white though, just most aren't pure.

Asian look like vikings, anyone knows that.

What's pure?

>56% face thinks he can say something about whiteness

Britain

If you see him without tan he is white like snow 2bh

Fucking brown

Lel portuguese are mongrel subhumans , they are not white they are fucking moors kek

Make sense Jamal, he scores nearby 100% euro, but he is asian-african LMAO

> To whomever says Portuguese aren't White

pic related is what you meant to post.

Sunbathing and football are our national pasttimes.

don't you mean "whomst"? Nigger.

Yes shill, we are moors that by a miracle of nature don´t genetically cluster with the moors, but only with other euros, it must be magic.

Pure paki you mean?

Define white.

*Pulls a graph out of his ass*
HEY WE ARE WHITE!!! kek kys moor

oh fuck

white is more to do with features, not only light skin jap
Cristiano Ronaldo is not a mainland typical portuguese, some say he has colonial ancestry from cape verd.

That's th length of shared segments (working both way's), it is not admixture you ignorant.

The pca gene graph is clear, neither portuguese, neither spanish people are related to moors, sorry

WE

You are sea niggers

haha, i can't be arsed to find the pic but before his tanning and surgery he looked like a guy from finland keks me up everytime

Guy in video scores 99.3% european, while the average white american 98.6%

Why the fuck do you niggers care about this. Euro centric is just synonymous with white because of retard kikes. Don't forget the FBI considers sand niggers and Mexicans white too.
If you are of western european ancestor, you are genetically not a subhuman ape.

Fuck off. Tsu is God tier. Found the burger Messi Barca fan

I don't know bout his DNA results but what I can tell you is based on the way he talks he's 100% fag

How does he score that much if his grandmother was from cape verde

>guy in Europe has European genes.
Holy shit rrally?

Does this look like a nigger to you?

are you tard? the guy on the video scores like usually all portuguese, that's not cr7

Oh I thought he was talking about cr7

Got to keep it simple man, don't forget it's mostly an american crowd on here

Friendly reminder the only Europeans who aren't white are the fucking mongrel refugees and immigrants you let in

More like a faggot than nigger...

youtube.com/watch?v=_-pN-2SjWnc

>obligatory post

Delete this!

Something tells me that you're a man-boobed, collar-bearded, covered with acne and wearing star warz tees manlet jerking off to chink comics

There's a high chance he would have been stopped by police and asked for his papers while walking in public here during Apartheid.

looks like a gypsy desu

>Guy
You need to learn about real football.

Could he be yougo?

>sunbathing

fpbp

More portumongrel DNA
Mixed race

If you want to consider Portuguese European - you may as well close the borders, mix it up and in 200 years call those that claim that you are a shitskin to be a D&C kike

Portushits lie, DNA doesn’t

Why is it always the same schizophrenic shitskin with russian flag?

>Ass-pain

I dont know its always the same obsessed slav. He guess he really dislikes Portugal for some reason.

lmao he got cucked

Ronaldo has mulatto cape Verde blood in him.