Regret it yet Sup Forums?

Regret it yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/14/nice-bastille-day-france-attack-promenade-des-anglais-vehicle
youtube.com/watch?v=_kdsitqiWoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both those reactions are not from his actual speeches on the matter

(((muslim)))

Love Trump

Good idea. Let's keep talking about Vegas. You reminded me that we don't have a motive yet.

Why not just post his actual responses to each instead of weird expressions he was making in totally different contexts? He tweeted about both.

Ok this one made me chuckle.

No-whites-are-native-to-America-not-foreign-threat

>white guy kills people

>Muslim kills people
>Muslim kills more people
>Muslim kills people
>Muslim kills people
>Muslim kills people
>Muslim kills people...

Nope. White guy is dead, brown guy was taken alive proves police are not racist. Well as much as your pic is bullshit.

theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/14/nice-bastille-day-france-attack-promenade-des-anglais-vehicle

84 lives is more than any mass shooting in US history...unless you count injuns.

It was obviously political violence against white people who might have voted for Trump, they just don't want to admit it.

He condemned both and would probably want the death penalty on the Vegas shooters as well.

No

>man kills people with guns
>president says it was bad
>but we don't ban guns
>man kills people with truck
>president says it was bad
>but we don't ban trucks
Seems consistent to me.

>CIA NIGGERS KILL 59 PEOPLE

Weird how that works whenever it's a Dem/leftist (as always) shooting up the place, huh?

>MSM be all like...

One is a domestic and one is a foreigner

Dumb nigger

One commits acts of violence against westerners and non-believers
One commits acts of violence against white folk and wrong thinkers.

Are cheering for the perpetrators here?

hell no. best president ever.

Yeah totally same Trump reaction. Also paddock wasn't tied to any ideology. If you kill someone you either
A. Go to rot in prison or
B. Get killed in prison
That is the deterrent. It works a lot of the time. Guns are an inherent force in our country that gives the people the individual citizen leverage to protect his own sovereignty and life. Paddock was not tied to a widespread ideology. People have and always will snap from time to time and find a way to kill many people.

Terrorism? You can pin it to a terror network. A group of people who subscribe to an ideology who wants a political/religious end thru means of killing people in places in everyday life. Find key figureheads of these groups and monitor for any cells in your country operating to do harm and yes, there is a way to curb those extremists from committing more murders which does not entail taking away guns from the vast majority of people who will never use their firearms for murder. No fuckboi I don't regret it.

at least there is footage of the muslim man. For all I know, Jim Field army ranger shot up vegas

Omar Mateen.

>fbi false flag kills 59 people

>Regret it yet Sup Forums?
We should have a MSM open discussion on Vegas shooters, lets get court ordered depositions with Vegas PD and FBI niggers LIVE on TV. The rest of us would love to have Paddock talked about as the latest mudslime terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=_kdsitqiWoE

The better comparison is his reaction when a white supremacist drove his car into a crowd of people.

go roast some wienies

>One is a domestic and one is a foreigner
One is being let into our country by our government, the other is being covered up by our government

That guy will either get off scott free or walk away with minor charges after jury reviews footage of the people blocking the street slamming sticks and other instruments into his car. Screencap this.