"I certainly have treated women in a very sexist way. I've bullied women. I've overlooked women...

>"I certainly have treated women in a very sexist way. I've bullied women. I've overlooked women. I've underestimated women. Not as a rule," he said, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "From time to time, I've done what a lot of men do, which is... when you don't treat women the same way you treat men. You don't. I'm from a generation where you really don't and I'd like that to change. I really would like that to change."

So the guy that criticized Trump for pussy grabbing turns out to be a serial pussy grabber.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3083732
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck alec baldwin. And fuck women.

youtube.com/watch?v=8J0-ZatDHug

Liberals love him, and hes just a ragecase molester

My dad used to call me with shit like this. Then I changed my number.

There must be some good stories coming if he's apologizing before they even come out.

>leftist says mean things about trump
>leftist gets convicted of the exact things he slandered trump with

>trumps a disgrace. Also I may have abused women emotionally/sexually. My bad.
Hollyweird ladies and gentlemen.

It is the Democratic way, user.

He should've kept his stupid fucking mouth shut, now these stupid sjw lesbians will come out of the woodwork to try and get money from him.
What a day!

shitlibs continue to eat their own on EVERY front

still not tired of winning

He has skeletons in his closet for sure lol. Pre-emptive apologies.

He's warming up for those rape accusations.

Remember when his ex-wife Kim Bassinger published the voicemail he left on her or their daughter's phone?

It was amazingly based back in the day, look it up on YouTube.

That put him out of the limelight for quite awhile, I'm surprised he came back from it. But then again so did Mel Gibson.

what an ass hole

fake news from fake country

Hollywood has turned into a monster that eats itself and others. Who would want to work there anymore?

>speaking out before being inevitably exposed as a rapists by a random B actress

KEK, I'm loving this.

> I'm from a generation
He`s a fucking boomer.

Raep accusations when?

He also threw a fit because he couldn’t play Candy Crush on a plane.

I think he's actually getting out ahead because he knows someone is about to drop the hammer. This way, the scumbag can basically say he's already apologized.

What, men don't bully men? Men don't call each other assholes and break each other's balls? If anything he probably treated those women as men.

So brave.

>women want firm handshakes and ruthless ridicule when they fuck up on the job

Can do.

is it going to be a requirement for all men the in public sphere to constantly self shame and apologize constantly?

Looks like apology in case someone from of his past digs up shit like its happening with Weinstein and Spacey....not the bravest Mr.Baldwin.

Anyway that guy is a joke after his horribly bad Trump mocking / mimicking

What a brave and beautiful man for admitting wrong-doing to women. He's such a beautiful soul. I think in return he deserves 3 vagene.

No. Even he knows what he's saying is bullshit.

He's just securing his paycheck.

Only the ones who want to pander to over-sensitive crybabies (aka liberal women).

Alec Baldwin is so strange.
Does that iconic scene in Glenngary Glenn Ross
He recently appears on Max Keiser's show, seems pretty cool.

Kim Basinger exposes him as a dick, the candy crush airplane thing exposes him as a cunt..

and then he does the Trump impressions on SNL

Then he has brother Steve, who is a massive christcuck that adores Trump

What is the Baldwins' game?

>when you don't treat women the same way you treat men.

So, he did literally nothing wrong since women are not men?

why does this sound nothing like him?

Nice damage control. Revealed to be a massive cuck. Will probably apologise for Glengary Glen Ross

Because you are stupid?

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3083732