Hey Sup Forums could I get a rundown of the whole Kevin Spacey case (lack for a better word)?

Hey Sup Forums could I get a rundown of the whole Kevin Spacey case (lack for a better word)?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/who-is-jeffrey-epstein-a-study-of-the-man-linked-to-worlds-of-celebrity-politics-and-royalty-9954397.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alleged pederasty
/thread

I'm aware but I"m foggy on the details and don't trust any the news

He gets accused of child molesting some 14-year-old dude.

Kevin Spacey says he doesn't know if this happened, but if it did it was probably because he was drunk. But he also comes out as gay in the same apology tweet.

Media starts covering this as a great thing, with headlines such as "Kevin Spacey comes out as gay!". LGBT community chimps out because they've been actively fighting the stereotype that paedophilia and homosexuality are somehow linked.

LGBT community chimp out on Twitter and conservatives attack the media for giving him favourable coverage.

He had sex with my friend

Fag engaged in normal fag practice of sodomizing underage teenage boys that fags have been doing since Ancient Greece.

>He's being investigated by UK police

There's a joke in there . . . I'm just too tired to think of it.

Actor on the new Star Trek show said Kevin tried to have sex with him when he was 14 and Kevin was 26. Kevin says he doesn't remember doing that, but didn't deny it, and said he must have been drunk, indicating that he recognizes it might be something he might do.

Now other people are accusing him of other things. He's a pervert, but I feel bad for him. The Hollywood hypocrites are turning on him, while they all still love Polanski, who is far worse.

>sexually abused by abusive parental figure as a child
>carried that torch himself as an adult
It doesn't excuse his behavior, but it explains it

>alleged
>what is the Lolita Express

everyone in hollywood has known for years that Spacy was a gay pedo. a 14 year old finally came out against him and now a whole lot more are coming out. Spacey tried to deflect it by openly admitting to be gay. other gays are not happy about this as it puts a target on their back. and now normies are starting to notice that a lot of fags are also pedos. house of cards has now been cancelled and even a bunch of HoC cast members are saying he sexually assaulted him.

hollywood is eating itself and its amazing.

All the ones who have upset their jewish masters are being cast into oblivion by them.

>He's being investigated by UK police

Did he say something islamophobic on twitter?

>the left has been trying to deny there is no relation between homophilia and pedophilia for years
>Kevin Spacey goes full on "I'm a pedo but it's ok I'm gay"
lmao

No, I believe he was buttering a slice of bread with a plastic fork and he didn't have his ID on him, but don't quote me on that.

Can we call it the Spacegate?

Trump must be on to it. I would imagine that the FBI could end Hollywood any time it wants; I'm sure they have reams of evidence available

pic related is a flight log from Jeff Epstein's Lolita Express

Spacey, Bill Clinton and Chris Tucker

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/who-is-jeffrey-epstein-a-study-of-the-man-linked-to-worlds-of-celebrity-politics-and-royalty-9954397.html

>Over the years, the casually-dressed, globe-trotting financier, who was said to log more than 600 flying hours a year, has been linked with Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and Manhattan-London society figure Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of the late media titan Robert Maxwell.

>Epstein reportedly flew Tucker and Spacey to Africa on his private jet as part of a charitable endeavour. Clinton, meanwhile, flew on multiple occasions in the same plane to Epstein’s private Caribbean island, Little St James, between 2002 and 2005 as he developed his philanthropic post-presidential career. It would later be alleged in court that Epstein organised orgies on that same private island in the US Virgin Islands.

bill clinton, confirmed predator/rapist
spacey confirmed predator/pedo
weinstein confirmed predator
hillary's personal assistant's spouse = convicted pedo

how can normies still believe hillary's feminist garbage?

you can EASILY make these connections using MSM sources
>bill
>spacey
>weinstein
>anthony weiner

think about how hardcore these people are
>pose as morally superior champions of women, minorities etc.
>actually the most DEVIANT people you could imagine

LOL

pls no

No, we won't newfag

>He gets accused of child molesting some 14-year-old dude.

Why the fuck is anyone associated with the Clinton's a slimy pedophile?

:thinking:

>talented 58 years old actor who stared in classic movies
>played protagonist of a series that went to shit those last years
>decades of rumors that he is gay
>liberal activist, in contact with Bill Clinton
>few days ago : an actor reveals that when he was 14 years old he was almost fucked by Spacey who was 27 at the time
>strategy of defense: confirm that he is gay
>mainstream medias fall for the trick at first
>then medias get a grip and his liberal friends turn againts him
>turns out it was just the tip of the iceberg: there were old hints that he was a pedo and males workers on his TV show say he sexually harrassed them

He basically apologised for something he thinks he might have done in the past AND went full dude, I'm a fag btw

Guy who was an extra and fucked spaceapflile.

Who and how old are these kids. Especially the one hes got his finger up his ass.