Every man for himself lol

cbsnews.com/news/source-who-is-being-examined-by-special-counsel-its-every-man-for-himself/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=44291130
>"I do believe the Russians interfered or tried to interfere," he said. But he pointed to others associated with the campaign, "I don't know what they were doing" and "whatever those people did, that's on them."

Put this Mueller cunt in prison. He's obviously dirty, and only doing this to cover his ass for the Uranium One treason.

lol
Every trumpfag is in a panic

You cannot be serious? You actually voted for that witch? What the fuck are you doing here? Don't you have some poz cocks to be sucking?

It's pretty hilarious how all the raging leftists think WMDs in Iraq lier and war cheerleader Robert Mueller is going to provide relief for their destroyed ego.

We're going full circle.

>you must be emotionally attached to a politician like me if you say anything bad about trump
>I'm still panicking

They don't care. They're fucking commies. They embraced an ideology that was proven wrong over a century ago on the off-chance they might bet to kill some people they don't like.

Holy shit, you are pathetic. You leftshits only ever project everything you are guilty of onto the other side imagining that will protect you.

KARL MARX BURNS IN HELL FAGGOT!

>I'm so scared that everyone is a leftists
Lol
>t. emotionally attached faggot

Actually, very few people are leftshits. If any many people as you imagine were lefthsits, your dumb bitch Hillary might have actually won the election.

We literally have a reality TV star as President. That's how shitty your dumb criminal candidate actually was. Let that sink in.

Yeah, and trump still got less votes lol

>unironically believes this

>my trumpfags blogs told me the truth
>of course I have no proof
>my feelings are the truth

Robert Mueller is a threat to our democracy. He should be fired immediately to prevent further damage

the reality tv star president meme is pretty stupid.

it almost implies Trump's only accomplishment was being a reality tv star. he built a very successful real estate company in the most difficulty city in the world in which to do it.

Here's some truth...He IS YOUR PRESIDENT LOL

deal with it commie

And he's a lame duck lol. Obama will always be seen as a better president and he sucked

>ignore the elephant in the corner
>Russian interference BTFO

>le media didn't tell me so it's not true lol
Fuck, some common sense, ya know?

>I'll rely on my conspiracies like I always do
>you're the dumb one
lol

inb4:
>1000's of twitter accts created showing enormous support for Trump ...coming in like a wrecking bot

the mere fact that would suggest that can be known less than a year into his first term demonstrates that aren't intelligent enough to discuss this.

Shill thread. Remember "Q"
>What is Mueller's background
>Who does the POTUS have direct control over

Shills be nervous than a mutha fucka today.

the mere fact you are incoherent

Following all the stories they are attempting to define "interference" as simply communicating or reaching out to the campaign or anyone associated, trying to make it as broad as possible to keep this narrative going.

If they do succeed and redefining this definition it means the government and political parties can smear anyone for practically anything in the future, especially if they don't like the outcome.

>individuals are responsible for their own past actions

Wew wew who would have thought

>he can't get anything done
>it's only been a year
Trumpfag damage control is the worst

Usually that's how it is... where the fuck have you been for the past 25 years?

The trumpfags are in total denial, just look at the 9000 magical thinking LARP threads
>t-this time it's real, hillary is f-finished

Well the last guy had to deal with a global financial meltdown in his first year lol

"Everyone I don't like is a Nazi."
"Everyone I don't like is a commie."
"Clinton supporters: Russia helped Trump."
"Trump supporters: Russia helped Clinton."

I get the feeling that it's the only difference between libs and Trump's supporters. Both are retarded and easily fooled.

You mean a planned financial meltdown that made everyone at the top, including himself, very rich...

He literally delivered 10 grams of uranium to the Russian government you retard

for your sake, i hope you have mental issues to explain your posts

no one should be this deluded without a mental illness. no one.

Confirmation bias is a helluva political drug.

I have to say after Trump became president I havent followed much at all what is going on now?

>Both are retarded and easily fooled.

That's why your campaign was such a success, Ivan

Its the same crying wolf media and corrupt establishment trying to convince the public the sky is green, in the most obvious and self defeating ways possible

Drumpf is going to jail. Trust me

>1000's of twitter accts created showing enormous support for Trump ...coming in like a wrecking bot
I only signed up for twitter for this election. It was my first foray into "social media". I imagine there are others like me that came out of the woodwork.

Am I a russian bot account? I am having an existential crisis. Am I a deplorable or a russian bot?

Without them looking at the individual accounts to verify that they are human, I would question any twitter claims.

DRUMPF IS GOING TO JAIL ANY DAY NOW.