Hope you fascists are ready for tomorrow

Blood will spill. Every low T alt-right brainlet will die in tomorrow's protests - and it's only the beginning.

We have weapons. We are prepared. No one is expecting what we'll unleash tomorrow.

November 4th will be remembered as just the start. The children of tomorrow's free world will celebrate the day of the new awakening. No more Fourth of July, but 11/4.

You guys talk such a huge game but never even go out side - just a bunch of fat, ugly, kissless virgin NEETs who LARP as edgy Nazis all day but never have the balls to prove it. You can barely scrape together 10 people for a single rally while we have HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of people preparing for tomorrow, ready to act at a moment's notice.

Go ahead and keep to your little website tomorrow while REAL citizens take to the streets and cleanse this nation of the fascist Nazi scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWPac1e0fUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice bait user.

Can I get a rundown of what is exactly happening and where it's going to be?

Sage

Project much?

Wait since when did antifa have guns

I was going to go to counter protest but if antifa have guns fuck that I'm staying home

Fuck off commie faggot

You are going to get roped, kiddo.

Antifa have organized the worlds largest gay orgy

>this isn't the end, but you can see it from here

please start something, I wanna some carve you faggots up.

Thats the thing, no specific place or time has been announced in any city, literally nothing will happen. I don't know what the whole purpose of this hype is, could be a false flag to blame Right wingers on something. Who knows

Want in on a little secret? This list of "antifa rally cities" is fake. We created it as a diversion.

Alt-right manlets are going to flood these cities to find none of us there.

The REAL list of cities is being kept secret and passed around to antfia strongholds in MUCH larger cities, to true citizens. And will be revealed tomorrow as we act.

Alt-righters won't even know what hit them. They're amazingly stupid and gullible.

Tomorrow there WILL be corpses in the streets so the flowers of freedom can bloom upon them.

It was supposed to be TODAY, I don't see shit habbening anywhere.

lol

>cringe leftyfaggots always chimp out
>no one really gives a shit
>OMG LE EBIN RUSE HAPPENING!!!!
>cringe leftyfaggots chimp out like always
>no one really gives a shit
>OMG LE RUUUUSED!!!! NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! POLE BTFO

turns out antifa has been collecting our ip addresses and they show up at our houses and kill us all tomorrow

airsoft guns

this is me wishing a nigga would

Oh that's cool I live in one of those places.

They don't, nigger said "weapons;" bike locks and bottles of piss probably, they wouldn't want to stray from the formula

Can't wait to shoot you fucks with my k98 while shouting obscenities in german.

I dont understand how antifa plans to do it if no one but they show up? Do they break into random houses or what?

Oh well I doubt anything will even happen, it looks like a false flag to make the "right" look silly.

webm related, and they will feel like heroes about it

Kill yourself already mentally-challenged nigger. Nobody cares about what you spaghetti-armed faggots are planning

Wait what, No one is expecting.
How is it you take out a full page ad and give out everything.
The who, what, when, where and how, and were not expecting.
Sorry but that is beyond stupid.
I figure every law enforcement agency is geared up and waiting.

>a new awakening!

Corporatist lackeys thinking they are standing up for freedom lol.

>we need to go back to globalismâ„¢!

Most likely a false flag. Communists are too inept to organize anything, and gathering in mass only leads them to destroy the working class' shops and cars. They never go for banks. They don't bite the hands that feeds them.

Quit shitting up the board shill.
If these threads are made with government money,
they are unlawful violations of the First Amendment.
This board is "the press".

I bet you'll use your comrades as shield, then ditch them when necessary.

I wish you good luck.

Can't wait to see your commie anti-American asses getting beaten up by the national guards.

You won't do shit faggot

I think it's so funny when people threaten violence here. no need to worry though, people are never party v& because of the shit they post here. ESPECIALLY not calls to violence.

hahahahaha enjoy your stay in prison

>airsoft
ow ow stop antifa that fucking stings its dangerous to shoot airsoft at people even inaccurately

Absolutely patrician retaliation.
If you really want your ancestors to get a hard-on, don your pickelhaube and rev up that bayonet.

All this build up. All for nothing

sage

The MI is already aware that the sourced image is fake. We appreciate your confirmation, though.

Tread carefully user, remember who's watching.

They try. They die.

Getting out my P-08 and P-38, I'm guessing their previous owners would be proud they're going to be used to execute communist filth.

>rhose island
>rhose
antifa confirmed
wait
>dearborn, michigan
nope theyre too cowardly to protest in the middle east
>bonners ferry, ID
lol its a roleplay, the guys out in BF would bury antifa in the woods and their wives would laugh about it together at church

I got a .22 with you name on it, it's all I need

>We have weapons. We are prepared.
Remember to take your inhaler.

Wow. You're trying. Really hard.

Just talked with the leader of Antifa. He says they're gonna have flamethrowers tomorrow.

thank's for helping us, your contribution to pic related has been related, and the entire nation of Bulgaria prepared for the imminent backstabbing

is that a fucking 20 gauge jesus christ get it together guys this is pathetic
>antifa so white

>mfw there's no point in telling them how wrong they are because even if we reach them it'll just prevent them from actually going through with their special day which is exactly what we want

All these Nazis sure talk tough on their little hugbox board but can never back themselves up offline.

Low IQ, testosterone-free, virgin NEET manlets getting BTFO as soon as they step into the real world.

Pic related. Except fists won't fly tomorrow. Bullets will. Then you all will realize what comes to traitors to a free world.

There are no leaders in antifa stupid fuck.

Shit, I assumed his gender.

Nice sbud though.

>airsoft LARPers

Wew. Scary.

>those two with AR15s
Communists ditching their own garbage for capitalist goods, as usual.

i would love if this happened because they would immediately be declared terrorists and utterly crushed. too bad its just shitposting.

t. Antifa from r/anarchism

is that retard in the middle packing a can of fucking air duster on his hip, i know antifa is a bunch of drug addicted fags with GRIDS but air duster addiction is next level retarded

>Then you all will realize what comes to traitors to a free world
Yes, yes we will.

The second bullets fly past your head, you won't want to play no more.
Stick to call of duty kid.
Especially if your team is wearing panties and fake tits.

HU
HA
HU
HA

youtube.com/watch?v=CWPac1e0fUc

I really hope you idiots do this, but i also know that i will most likely be let down.

You will be swiftly dealt with.

ANTIFA(G) REPORT IN

Checked.

none of them are wearing gear that suggests they are antifa unless you count the feminine soyboy jaw on the right

Can't wait. We all have weapons as well.

let's pretend not larp or false flag
> "die in tomorrow's protests"
so you faggots are murderers now?
what the fuck is wrong with you?
get help

wtf is she holding, an umbrella? HAAAHAHAHAHA

you'll die tmrw.

no one will care...

SAGE

it's the same gun, I'm dying

What am i supposed to be afraid of here..? They're all 5' 3"

I predict the following:
1) All the usual chants will be chanted
2) Garbage cans will be physically assaulted

Remember, folks, you read it here first!

Literally nothings going to happen.

btfo for all time
these retards need to stop trying to convince people that leftist men are masculine, their women wont even fuck them which is why shitlibs have no kids. nobody is falling for the swole left meme. liberalism inherently attacks masculinity, strength, and hierarchy.
its really fucking funny watching them try, though

All this tough talk and time and time again you alt-right brainlets prove to be weak, pathetic, ugly, and utterly hopeless wastes of space in real life.

You all will fall. Tomorrow is the start.

Hopefully they have skycam when the military mow you faggots down

OP is a faggot.

hello mossad

keep memeing normies dont even know what this shit is you stupid fucks

obese men with tits and masks oh no i'm pissing my pants

This is so fucking lame. You guys really don't see that this is fucking bait? This whole nov 4th thing was made up by pol. Literally no one else is this talked about. This is just another gay happening that won't happen to rally support against antifa. The op even uses

>low t males

no one other than fucking infowars watching poltards use that type of lingo. you guys are fucking retarded and it's embarrassing. if they really wanted to plan something they'd have an easy time with it the way you idiots fall for fucking anything

I think antifa are a bunch of faggots too but I don't jump at every little thing some idiot online says will happen. Someone itt please give me some legitimate proof there will be happenings tomorrow because I really haven't seen any other than people larping on here