Brit/pol/: #MeToo edition

>Suspended Labour MP Kelvin Hopkins "absolutely and categorically" denies sexual harassment claim by party activist
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41866351

>The International Development Secretary held undisclosed meetings in Israel without telling the Foreign Office while accompanied by an influential pro-Israeli Conservative lobbyist, the BBC has learned.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41853561

>Jewish group demands apology after Harriet Harman repeats Holocaust joke live on BBC
rt.com/uk/408745-harman-antisemitism-labour-bbc/

>Williamson named as new defence secretary
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41844320

>Brexit supporting students who get abuse on campus
bbc.co.uk/news/av/education-41837205/brexit-supporting-students-getting-abuse-on-campus

>Boy, 14, held of acid attacks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41859186

>David Davis concedes financial exit deal will probably favour EU
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/31/david-davis-concedes-brexit-financial-deal-will-probably-favour-eu

>MI6 doesn't trust Boris Johnson enough to share information with him, claims report
rt.com/uk/408544-mi6-boris-johnson-secret/

>Balfour at 100: Should Britain celebrate or apologize for its colonial legacy in Palestine?
rt.com/uk/408427-balfour-declaration-israel-palestine/
Links acquired from britpol.org/links/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
strawpoll.me/14319982
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09dgfrq/newsnight-01112017
express.co.uk/news/uk/874820/Jeremy-Corbyn-World-War-One-Remembrance-Day
youtube.com/watch?v=3J8p-NMMI3E
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41863815
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509227312392.webm
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/7aidsc/prince_william_warns_that_there_are_too_many/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Andrew Neil happening

Our country is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

First for the Tyson Fury edition next

On tonight's show!

>Kenneth Branagh
>Michelle Pfeiffer
>Judi Dench
>Josh Gad
>St. Vincent

BBC One, 10:35pm

Start buying guns.

>Kenneth Branagh
he was good in Henry V

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The ARYANs seasoned in pots;
I know of no reason
Why our ARYAN killing season
Should ever be forgot!
Adolf and his companions
Did the scheme contrive,
To bomb our Albion and Parliament
All up alive.
Threescore STUKAS, flew above,
To make old England's death be known
But, by God's providence, them they catch,
With a bright spotlight, illuminating the rats!
More ten ton bombs we must make
For the old Anglo's sake!
If you won't give me one,
I'll take two,
The better for me,
And the worse for you.
A firestorm to burn the krauts,
A shower of bombs to blast him,
Ten tons of napalm to wash it down,
What jolly good fire to burn him.
Holloa, boys! holloa, boys! make the Krauts think!
Holloa, boys! holloa boys! Their blood we will drink!
Hip, hip, hooor-r-r-ray!

Homo Workinclasserus of the scrounger genus.
It can be found chanting at football games, on the Jeremy Kyle show, or in its natural habitat - the council estate.
Its main sustenance is cheap fast-food and alcohol. This poor lifestyle greatly reduces its life expectancy, but for what it loses in years it makes up for in its reproductive capacity. The average workingclasserus has 4 to 5 children before the age of 25, and usually becomes a grandparent by the age of 35. Workingclasserus offspring are aggressive, loudmouthed, and notably mentally stunted. When prompted to attend school it will simply say: "a cant be fookin bothad cos am fookin scum and deserve to die". Workingclasserus offspring travel in packs but mostly do so at night
Beware of the workingclasserus when it is inebriated since this is when it's most dangerous.
It communicates through a garbled, incomprehensible language similar to English.
Its most common phrases are "fookin poles takin me job", "fookin torie wanka", and "what about me fokin bennies".
If you see it, do not give it "bennies" since this enables it to reproduce with its female counterpart, the Chavette.

>pure cringe

Didn't we already tell you this wasn't funny you balding bellend?

I bet you were bullied in school

Their similarities with pirates begin and end with the fact that both have shit teeth

I know she was only repeating an offensive joke but like I said if a conservative had of done the same thing we'd be hearing about it for weeks.

I think I can guess the answer
strawpoll.me/14319982
strawpoll.me/14319982
strawpoll.me/14319982

It's my entry to encyclopaedia Britannica detailing the bizarre creature that is the working-class humanoid

Neil is getting upset.

yeah and it's boring

fucking nerd

Thanks Nortonposter.

The reason the media haven't hounded Harman is because there's no chance of blood being shed. That's it. So get your head out of your arse and stop crying for cuckservatives.

good post

BASED NEIL

Yes, books are boring to your kind, aren't they? Big words... Bad. But a picture is worth a thousand words so take a gander at this workingclasserus

He's getting a lot of stick for last night, it's fucking bizarre.

He did a speech recently about how jews should be more concerned by left-wing anti-Semitism, than they should be about Britain's far-right (who I guess mainly hate Muslims and commies at the moment)

Labour boycotting the BBC while the Jews have asked Harmon to apologise for repeating the joke on air, is only digging Labour deeper in to the mire of looking like the party of anti-Semite muslim lovers

Tell me honestly do you think this is funny? You obviously put a lot of effort into that post but can you imagine someone reading it and actually laughing?

Billy Connolly got knighted lads

this made me laugh more than the post

What's wrong with this?

It wasn't intended to provoke laughter but rather anger at the working class infestation in this country

Who even cares about anti-semitism semites are sub-human

>is only digging Labour deeper in to the mire of looking like the party of anti-Semite muslim lovers

Comparing the Jewish vs Muslim populations of the country, they may well be perfectly fine with that.

doesnt he have parkinsons now? pretty sure he’s gone on anti royal rants in the past

The fact
>We fought against this very thing
>It's been 80 years since 62 years since WWII ended

Thoughts on gunpowder show?

>Yes
>1 vote
You have to be 18 to post here.

You're still going? Fucking hell, state of you. Absolute state.

>imageprobablyfromfacebookthatwillgetyouvisitfromtheparamiliarysocialworkers.tif

Damn neil, slow down.

tfw working class grannies will freeze to death this winter as they can't afford heating

Is that image a joke?

Can you please tell me it's a joke?

Jews and Muslims both have no place in the UK

*neither jews nor muslims have a place in the uk

this tbqh

come at me kike

We live in a joke dimension

Satire can't capture how ridiculous it is that every single utterance is scrutinised - reality has itself become satire

You didn't watch it? bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09dgfrq/newsnight-01112017 Enjoy.

>[estrogens internally]

soy goy detected

Thoughts on Stephen I mean Tommy Robinson in Manchester tonight? I know someone who's there, what could they ask?

Working class subhuman

Be better if the cities where in the right places desu

*neitherst jews nor've muslims have a place in the uk

i wanna fuck that 60 year old Pfeiffer feefee

I liked him in Muppet Treasure Island

A good question would be why is he so ineffective

what is the difference between whining and whinging?

Traitors. They are traitors. The EU is now a foreign empire. They are perfectly at freedom to move there if they love it so much. Nothing is stopping them. These people are like communists. They whine about communism all day when there are numerous communist countries for them to choose from. Do you know what would happen if there was a white homeland enclave in America? American whites would fucking flock to it. White flight is a real thing, because we actually believe our own ideology. But you don't see communists moving to communist countries, or setting up communes, which they are also perfectly at liberty to do. Why are white nationalists the only ones denied freedom of association? Because they know people would actually be like, yeah, alright then, let's fucking do it. It would be a success like all white nations have always been and then everyone would be instantly redpilled that diversity and multiculturalism is the problem in society, not white people, and even more people would move there, including hordes of brown refugees camped around the perimeter.

>tfw she never did a good nude scene

>>Judi Dench
Is she promoting that film about Queen Victoria's muslim best mate that is plastered on every other bus in London?

>see Porridge is on BBC One
>it's the shit remake

Got all excited then.

Memes are leaking into real life again.

Looks like they're all on to promote Murder on the Orient Express.

He put Yes on the bottom it's a mean trick

To be fair a couple of the episodes are decent. The actors themselves aren't bad but the jokes often fall flat.

express.co.uk/news/uk/874820/Jeremy-Corbyn-World-War-One-Remembrance-Day

but Corbyns right. There is absolutely nothing to celebrate about WW1

>inb4 the daily mail "patriotic" tory voters

youtube.com/watch?v=3J8p-NMMI3E
He's clearly starting to go, real shame

Alex Berties 'Trans Mission'

>Mutilating non reversible surgery is kooky and should be shown in wobbly doodle illustrations.

'There are all different kinds of top surgeries, but I wanted to give the low down on two very popular types: DOUBLE INCISION and PERI-AREOLAR.

From the diagrams on page 183, you can see the incision lines made during each surgery. In DI, the two large incisions go under each pectoral to remove tissue, and a smaller one goes around each nipple.
The nipples are removed before being cut to size and placed in the correct position. In peri two circular incisions are made, one around the nipple and a larger one outisde the areola. Once the tissue has been removed, the outer circle is pulled in to meet the inner circle.'

Am I the only one who thinks he gives off a strong gay chav vibe? Something about his shiny face.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41863815

kek Harriet harman

I liked him in Muppet Treasure Island

FACT: South londoners are the most powerful race in the worlds

Saw BC in London a couple of years ago. I was pleasantly surprised that he still made me piss myself. Fucking legend. There are no comedians remotely as funny as him anymore, and he was just one of many.

For some bizarre reason (or probably by accident), Michael Gove just retweeted an article that slags him and Theresa May off.

g

CORBYN ON GOGGLEBOX TONIGHT
GET HYPE

nice

>There are no comedians remotely as funny as him anymore
Comedy nowadays is all geared around panel shows like Mock the Week and shit, and you only get to appear on those if you're one of the big guys who's on all of them (or just like them), a "zany wacky weirdo" comedian, or a woman

>There is absolutely nothing to celebrate about WW1
No one's celebrating WW1. It was a glorious, epic clusterfuck that destroyed Western civilisation and the white race. It's about remembrance, patriotism and causing butthurt to leftists.

Remember, always give your best. Never get discouraged. Never be petty. Always remember, others may hate you. But those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.

>tfw just built a time-machine so I can go to Tandy and look at the pocket calculators in the window

if anyones interested, it kinda makes a noise like this "ffft, fffft, fffft, ffft" and when it stops it kinda goes, "ffff-tssss"

It runs on compressed air, not steam, just air.

OK bye

Weirdly he's with Jessica Hynes (off Spaced). Feels like a missed opportunity for Theresa.

out of all the american politicians, why nixon?

nobody ever celebrated WW1, is he fucking stupid?

May would never do that

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509227312392.webm

You will all be shocked, deeply shocked, to know that despite publishing a book about being a tranny Alex Bertie hasn't even bothered to have bottom surgery.

>die kampf

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/7aidsc/prince_william_warns_that_there_are_too_many/

>It's irresponsible for any woman to have more than two kids nowadays.

I would smash JH 2bh, I bet she has great areola like mexican sombreros. or flying saucers, or dinner plates, or cymbals, or frisbees, or pizzas, or lids off tins of paint, or hubcaps

>mfw people are setting off fireworks and ever every loud bang I think it's a terror attack

The absolute fucking state of me.

He was literally /ourguy/

Being in London in the 21st Century feels like what it must've felt like being in Rome in the 6th

Abi a cute. CUTE!

>going to reddit
>going to the more left wing part of a left wing website
what do you expect