Bowe Bergdahl walks a free man

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/03/bergdahl-awaits-sentence-after-days-emotional-testimony.amp.html

Injustice has won today anons, Bowe Bergdahl will recieve no jail time after deserting his post and endangering the lives of his fellow soldiers, Although he was discharged ( dishonorably )

The judge's reasoning for not having him serve jail time was because he had already suffered enough at the hands of the Taliban and that " It wouldn't be right to jail him after his return from the Taliban "

Even after he pleaded guilty and admitting to doing said stuff above he still walks a free man.

>Bowe Bergdahl walks a free man
Well the US cant really sentence a man deserting when he just joined up with CIA niggers in the desert

mob justice when

Some crazy vet will take him out eventually. If not he'll be stuck working as a custodian getting paid under the table with that dishonorable discharge

Honestly I agree with the judge. The man made a mistake and paid a heavy price for it. It happens in war.

>working as a custodian getting paid under the table

sounds like he's still getting a US paycheck for now

Bergdahl will be dishonorably discharged and have his rank reduced to private. He was also ordered to forfeit $1,000 of pay per month for 10 months

Dude is going to be sucking nigger dick on some city street corner just to afford enough booze to wash his mouth out for the rest of his life.

Good.

Any army that puts a gun to your head and threatens you witth prison because you don't want to be part of it any more isn't worth being part of.

You should be able to quit the military like any other job.

Yes, you're right. You are a cunt.

They will do anything to say fuck you Trump. Pathetic.

I liked the serial story about him. He sounds like a fucked up guy.

Thanks Drumpf!!!!

Keep in mind that President Trump is his commander in chief.

What is wrong with his neck? It looks way too long

Nope he'll come out with a book a year from now detailing his "experiences"

Nobody gives a fuck he didn't want to fight you autist, we veterans hate him because he chose to leave HIS FUCKING POST. 6 people died looking for him. Nah, fuck that if you want to bitch out you do it before you leave the US not on the 50 yard line

He signed a contract, he didn't uphold his end of the deal therefore deserves punishment.

To delve into it even deeper, he made a shit call that got people killed. Sub 90 IQ retards with authority because they have been in for longer get people killed all of the time. He showed remorese, cooperated fully with investigators, and will live out the rest of his days a walking pariah. Justice is served, now lets never utter his name again and let him die to history

This guy is a pariah who will never work again. It's not like he's getting off completely.

The Judge that did this needs his own Court Martial. The damage done here will last decades.

In a future conflict all the enemy has to do is broadcast, “Come over, you will be treated well and when this is over you will be let go with a small fine. Live.”

Trump has said the fact the goy got off scot free is a complete and total disgrace to our Country and to our Military.

Like everyone is doing these days, I'm sure he'll be offered a gorillion dollar book deal.

I guess americans were cucks all along. This makes me see that Omar deserved the millions

I honestly could have seen the liberals having a field day with any heavy handed punishment, saying its the fascist Trump regime and a human rights violation. It's not, to be clear, but in the strictly legal sense (a lot of red tape and interpretations for conscientious objectors) may have been. I didn't even stick with law school and just off the top of my head I'm thinking as a defense arguement cruel and unusual to give him more punishment as he had previously undiagnosed mental disorders that should have precluded him from the military (good chance he would have gotten a counter suit and money for life)

Meanwhile men in Canada can expect a "speedy trial" of 3 years and 100,000 in legal fees if they are accused of trolling too hard on twitter
>See Guerthy V. Elliot

It would be hilarious if some kills him

Judge needs to be lynched

A Navy SEAL's dog got shot in the head searching for this piece of shit. Him and his filthy Muslim father need to be disemboweled.

Who cares.
They wouldn't have been in danger if we weren't clinging to the middle east.

>insert literally any courtcase in America where people are sued for anything

You sure showed me. Cucky lil BIETCH

You should hang next to the traitor and the piece of shit judge.

This cunt is responsible for several soldiers deaths as well as the freeing of 0bamas terrorist buddies in gitmo.

You're honestly an idiot.

his handler took one in the femur which ended his career also
pic related
send him back to the taliban to be their sex slave

Six soldiers dead looking for his deserter ass, and five senior Taliban exchanged for his release. What an injustice. And this Army judge is ruling it's okay to leave your post in the a combat zone and defect to the enemy? What the fuck? This is a bad legal precedent being set. Should have stuck to hitting on old broads at the O-club, judgy.

It was criminal charges, not a civil suit you strawman tossing autist

What kind of faggy line of thinking is that. Get the fuck out of here.