FULL MOON 11/4

Why does nobody on Sup Forums ever take notice of the moon cycles during happenings? Shit always goes down on full moons and new moons seem to be strange as well.

Moon cycles are known to have a huge effect on humans and other animals.

Isn't it strange there will be a full moon on the day of Antifa protests? Full moons are said to make you more emotional and unstable.

you know how when you see a number on a clock so often you think that number follows you everywhere. apply this to the moon.

your mind subconsciously looks for that number because it has stood out just by the fact that you happened to be looking at the clock at each those times.

people are hard wired for weird happenings during these things. we've been looking at the moon for a long time

It's just a coincidence goy, I wouldn't awoorry about it.

Werecommies will change into hairy Stalins on November 4th.

I posted this yesterday. There must be something up.

Bump fir interests

It was planned that way so the riots can continue through the night when the lights cut out from the emp "drill".

antifa aesthetic uprising 2.0

Ask any firefighter or cop and they will tell you it's always busier during a full moon. Plus the moon has an effect on women's menstrual cycle so it can make women hormonal and crazy.

here's a moon, you 1 post jew slider

>Plus the moon has an effect on women's menstrual cycle so it can make women hormonal and crazy.

So Antifa SJW hoes get an energy boost?

Might be intentional. Moonlight is convenient for doing things at night.

>Isn't it strange there will be a full moon
not really it happens once a month

Join the happening watch HQ where we look out for happenings daily whether it be news, radio signals, spy networks, real life activism if you choose too, ect
Discord/xKJVmUT

even niggers are scared of the dark
had to plan for it

emergency rooms get twice as many patients on full moons too

I did, user. I did. Raise your hand in a salute of solidarity with me now.

Overlap Moon phase , satanic calender , goatfucker crescent Moon sightings and police reports of occult findings , markings , found heads + hands . Some spells cast on a waxing Moon , some on a waning Moon. Learn the Mystery Babylon series by Bill Cooper. This is the shit the power pedos worship. ISIS & Osiris. Moon & Sun. Thats why they put pyramids on everything. LUXOR was a blood sacrifice in Vegas.

And their only guide through the night is pure whiteness. Go figure.

A Cop once said the experts say there is no relation between full moon and odd behavior.
Said Cops all but a gut laughing at that one.

I never believed in the full moon stuff until I started working at bars but it seems to be true. It's a reliable indicator that there's going to be twice as much drama and violence.

My mother in law who works LAPD and has been on the force for 20 something years now has said shit always goes down on full moons

As a fisherman, i unironically believe this and think it's rooted in nature. Not that pedocults don't plan around it too.

Small if big

I always feel stronger during the full moon, i think it's a time of renewal or something.

Tripfaggot bitchcunt. cut yourself.

Tripfaggot bitch. die.

Reminder not to look at the moon; no matter if it's green, blue, faggot ass pink or split in two, don't look at it.

It's a big Hunter's moon tonight, big Beaver's moon the 4th.