How do we make it known to the wider public that there is a direct correlation between having different sexual partners...

How do we make it known to the wider public that there is a direct correlation between having different sexual partners and likelihood of failed marriages, drug abuse, etc?

Also how the more sexual partners you have, the poorer your pair bonding abilities are (and the chemicals responsible for driving it).

We cannot save this generation of women, but perhaps the future?

Once we gas the kikes I think people will rediscover traditional christian virtue quickly

>How do we make it known to the wider public that there is a direct correlation between having different sexual partners and likelihood of failed marriages, drug abuse, etc?
If you have to tell anybody this, then there is no point, because they are too retarded to understand prob.

>Can't turn a ho into a housewife - Popular negro proverb.
People already know.

wtf i love turkey now

>direct correlation between having different sexual partners and likelihood of failed marriages, drug abuse, etc?
this is common knowledge though

>negro folk

It was about...5 or so years ago that I learned about pic related...

I never thought virginity was such a huge deal--with statistics to back it up.

You have to make women want to be mothers and have a husband again. Scare tactics and those other facts won't work. Women will only do whatever feels the best.

>How do we make it known to the wider public that there is a direct correlation between having different sexual partners and likelihood of failed marriages, drug abuse, etc?
Start by actually having real studies and data to back this up, instead of just one study from a Christian organization

>scare tactics won’t work
Lol, yeah just give the women more freedom to choose instead, that will work!

Fuck off. We need to be more like muslims on this one. Enough with the freedom, enough with the “female liberation.” It’s time to start putting bitches in burkas

Well that I agree with. I thought you were talking about educating women and girls with all of the studies, because there is no way that would work.

Why wouldn’t it? Women want to be socially accepted more than anything. Shaming them for not being chaste would certainly work

I just don't see numbers and graphs working on them when everything they are exposed to in other parts of life work against the message.

>a jpg for ants is the solution!

FUCKEN LEAVES!

It's a concept -- bird brain. We all know the data.

Well you could show them the multi decade CDC study that basically states that women are unmarriagable after 5+ partners, or you could just go by the advice men have gone by since we passed on knowledge; you can't turn a hoe into a house wife

It's hopeless dude, even Saudi Arabia has fallen to (((them))) and is fast becoming a feminist shithole. Expect a massive civil war there before 2030, I'm talking tactical nukes

This

What you insufferable baboons don't understand is that women don't want to be in the kitchen anymore. Simple as that. The "traditional" housewife has been displaced not because of the "agenda", or the (((media))), but simply because of the rise of society, specifically in terms of economic opportunity. Many more jobs require a college degree than even in 1950, and by going to college women are already replacing the past.

Obviously a women who has jumped from cock to cock is going to fail at marriage, and I hope you didn't need a study to confirm that. Females have totally shedded that obsolete lifestyle, and I don't see it returning.

yeah they do.

I will add that it’s capitalism that has caused this change. It’s futile to even attempt to get women to revert to traditional ideas when they live in a system that is aggressively pushing them toward anti-traditional values as a matter of survival (think of how many households will outright fail if the wife was not working). What does this have to do with sex? Women are more independent, wealthy, and exposed to potential sexual partners. It’s inevitable they will have sex more often. But it’s nothing a tax break won’t fix, am I (alt)right?

Did Trump make anime real?

Also before washing machines, microwaves, etc, etc, etc. housework was actually a real job.

Somebody *had* to do that shit --- Now people can make something quick, and there is enough wealth that people can eat out almost every day if they are inclined.

Women used to literally sew and knit the whole families clothing! Not so long ago either.

Now Bangladeshi women do that for 2 peanuts a day.

Any tips for a manwhore who desperately wants to pair bond and devote myself to one woman?

You are drastically overestimating how far most people think ahead or care

Forget about it. The idea of a monogamous relationship (for life) is over. Just find someone you respect, looks attractive, and is educated; have a child and then relentlessly cheat on them. Don’t listen to people who criticize this behavior. We are all products of our environment and we can’t be anything more and it’s impossible to change this fact. Take solace in the idea that you tried to do the right thing but one man can’t defeat the (((devil))).

The girl in the OP loves kpop, posts kpop boys on her IG, is learning Hangul (Korean writing) and constantly talks about Asian boys

Welcome to 2017 where Asian boys are worshipped as GODS.

>Just find someone you respect, looks attractive, and is educated; have a child and then relentlessly cheat on them.

I did this and it almost destroyed me. I haven't been with another woman since for fear of hurting them and myself even more

*minus the "have a child" part

Neuroplasticity is a thing.

Even in the materialist worldview you are still responsible for shaping your own behaviour

>Welcome to 2017 where Asian boys are worshipped as GODS.

>>Welcome to 2017 where Asian boys are worshipped as GODS.

East Asian boys. Nobody likes South Asians or SE Asian men.

And this, ladies and gents, is how a civilization dies--when the women become degenerates.

You sound like a jew peddling schemes for the divorce court industry....

women werent given rights when the Roman empire fell.

is she turkish or some shit?
why so many roach chicks are into anime so much

>are into anime so much
She is a turk. And they arent into anime but into kpop/korean movies or tv shows.

God I want to make this tart my cum whore.

tomato tomato
post more

Attack the single mom epidemic. Attack their gibs.

.... This has to do with more of your insecurities. I have seen plenty cunts who cheated on their first.
Then again cunts typically talk about their first.........
Just accep the fact women are cunts no matter what.

Do this!

yeah, i'm sure the nigger she had the kid with was catholic.

I guess you’ve never heard of a slut walk

Better and stricter parenting would help. We also learned about chastity in Catholic high school.