Ex Russian General Admits Nazis Are In Antarctica & Refuged by ET & Earth has large hollow cavities

Leonid Grigoryevich Ivashov (Russian: Лeoнид Гpигopьeвич Ивaшoв) (born 31 August 1943 in Frunze Kyrgyz SSR, now Bishkek) is a higher Russian military and public official. He is President of the Academy for Geopolitical Problems and a retired Colonel-general.

youtube.com/watch?v=luzxbTIdmlM

In this video a retired Russian Army General Leonid Ivashov is talking about his book "The World Upside Down" where he used the declassified USSR KGB archives (wartime intelligence reports) to present evidence about what really happened to Adolf Hitler after the war, how the Nazi's used extraterrestrial technology and established a breakaway colony in Antarctica.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Ivashov
google.ru/search?q=Aнтapктидa нaциcт&source=lnms&tbm=isch&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=R-H8Wcn8K8ie6ASzo7XIDQ#gws_rd=cr&imgrc=b-Km5QFG-RQwVM:
nytimes.com/1985/10/20/us/16-areas-restricted-under-antarctic-treaty.html
youtu.be/lZlSimsiPUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is that

a big hole

For you

It's a Russian Infomercial.

TURN ON SUBTITLES!!!
TURN ON SUBTITLES!!!
TURN ON SUBTITLES!!!
TURN ON SUBTITLES!!!
TURN ON SUBTITLES!!!

Inb4 faggot mods move the thread to bant

I want to believe.

Is it possible that nazis do have their bases there today? What is up with all the crazy censorhip about antartica lately?

SPACE HITLER AND FRIENDS tm

Bump

A naturally formed drain.
Water trapped under a glacier has gradually eroded a hole into the bedrock to flow into the ocean.

so wh y don't we all just move there?

Possible, but honestly the video in op looks like bullshit, it just loses credibility when ayy lmaos are thrown in this story.

But it could be actual disinfo to hide something else, as in fact nazi bases or some military hidden tech, dunno.

Yeah you are into something...

Yeah maybe as human popsicles. I guess the commies ran out of space in siberian camps.

So nazis are still there shitposting on 4chanz?
Right?

Its true guys that is all I will say

this

The reason antarctica is out of reach for the public is NOT because there is some nazis hiding there but because there is NO antartica, There is a DOME and the earth is FLAT

might actually be aliums you fucking retard

Theories on what this could be btw?

ayy's and flat earth and the thread goes to shit

ayys might be real but that flat earth shit is stupid as fuck and set up to derail threads. Ayys might be legit. I know that Germany picked up a few downed UFO's before the war

where does the hole lead to

ALL PLANETS ARE HOLOW

There's a large hollow cavity in OP's mom, if you know what I mean.

AS ABOVE.

SO BELOW

some lab, facility? no idea, there must be a reason of why it is actually blurred out. how do people even find these?

eart IS flat you moron. i bet you are northern italian you literal nigger

>. how do people even find these?
Google.

Is the facetious wise man posting in that thread now?

We have a reaserch server about antartica nazi esotorica and hollow earth theories etc, which much autism is being put in effort for finding this kind of stuff kek. Feel free to join and share your thoughs.
Discord/heH2m4

This is an evil lie. If the nazis are hiding in Antarctica with superior alien technology then why are they letting Merkel genocide Germans and are doing nothing to help?

Earth. Is. Flat.

Because "Real Germans" have already been replaced by immagrants.

Sauce for a saucer?

literally open photoshop, go to tools, select smudge.

>flag

c'mon now your shitpost is below american standards

Look everybody! It's an ice damn and a small lake of water.

earth is only flat if you're a retard

Here are some possibilities

a) they are not very large in numbers
b) if they would attack the world now, people would not side with them but oppose them because they've been indoctrinated to hate nazis. So they just let the world, and the west in particular, experience what Germany experienced before 1933 and let the Jews show their nature, so that in the end things are going to get so bad here on the surface, people will welcome them with open arms to reorder the world.

After all, why defeat an enemy, if that enemy is killing itself. This Jewish World Order will collapse in on itself because it is not sustainable. Maybe even after a nuclear war.

Also ET may do the overruling decision making.

And yes Germany was utterly destroyed honestly it's not very salvageable as is almost nobody in Germany would welcome them back as liberators the west first has to experience a total and complete downfall and experience the results of their jew overlords.

Why do you think ISIS blow up archaeological sites for their paymasters? This is where all that stuff about Jews being "champions of the arts" comes from; most of the time the myths of cultures destroyed then go into fiction afterward and make creative writers famous.

The key is the people of Ashkenas; this having been the Hebrew name of the Scythians before Germans inherited it in the middle ages, after the Great Migration. Before the Scythians went on the long march they intermixed with a Persian tribe called the Medes, who are the first to have been called "Aryans" by other cultures in the West and show up in the bible as destroyers of Babylon, whose imprisonment of the Israelites produced the Talmud by which those and those that once worshipped them are now enslaved. The "big secret" is that the Rabbinate are Satanists, whites are the oldest human race rather than the youngest and that the species is regressing rather than developing.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Ivashov

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Ivashov

It's russian google search dunno how many of this is real or not the..

google.ru/search?q=Aнтapктидa нaциcт&source=lnms&tbm=isch&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=R-H8Wcn8K8ie6ASzo7XIDQ#gws_rd=cr&imgrc=b-Km5QFG-RQwVM:

Vu... NO

believe in what they say or not but are you fuckin tryin to shill to me that thing isn't a giant fuckin hole.

your a fuckin gimp if you think anyone here sees that and thinks ''meh could be a small lake nothing to see here''.

Let us say that the Nazis did get into the inner core and have survived; how is that possible to do without sunlight?

black sun

assumedly the ETs provided them with nuclear power

He is telling you about his book, where he reveals all. Gee, I'd better go buy it to get the insider scoop.

Or, ya know... Geo thermal... Assuming there is still something of a heat source at the center.

Google is trying to hide something

if mushrooms can grow under damp tree roots
Japanese grow food in apartment blocks under their beds
and if animals can form in the deepest parts of the ocean without ever seeing sunlight

then why is it hard to imagine that hyper tech Nazi's was able to survive in a hole

Read about richard shaver mystery etc, supposedly an ancient civilization created an artificial sun inside, there many alternative theories about tho

You don't say? Check the size of this censored area

I'd unironically be willing to participate in starting a colony in Antarctica as long as it was in the charter that all niggers will be killed on sight.

tell me more

Apparently civilians are not allowed to visit Antarctica...

I unironically believe in the hollow earth theory.

The key are the big pyramids. Probably around 20.000 years old, build by a white civilization which was spanning across the whole globe.

Oh I guess I forgot to filter this meme flag

Good! Should ask them for some advice in dealing with all this modern world kikery

nytimes.com/1985/10/20/us/16-areas-restricted-under-antarctic-treaty.html

Could there be any technical reason for google not having this part of the map, or is it simply censored?

You have no idea how wierd this shit get's...
youtu.be/lZlSimsiPUA

No explanation for it at all as i know, the area could possible be some secret military installation

I believe you, I just saw a meme flag that needed to be filtered

We're not living in a Wolfenstien game you dumb fuck.

No it's more likely that there are some kind of ancient civilization remains there that points to advanced civilization before the continents split up.

This thread just reminds me that I had an incredibly long and frustrating argument with my best friend last night about all these crazy and provably incorrect things he believes. This thread alone would have probably be all the evidence he needs to believe in Antarctic space Nazi's as long as he could present it in a way that makes him seem smart.. He won't let me talk him out of believing the stupid shit he keeps saying because he thinks I'm just refusing to acknowledge the validity of his beliefs based on ego. IN his mind I won't accept it because I think I'm smarter than him.. He's not wrong about me thinking I'm smarter than him, but that has nothing to do with why I won't accept his incoherent tinfoil babble. Ultimately it's not even what he believes that I'm having a problem with, the man can believe whatever the fuck he wants but he keeps referencing actual scientific theories and method incorrectly to sound smart and I can't fucking help but try to correct that.

Anybody have any insight on how to deal with this level of delusion?

Do you feel in charge
*sheds tear*
Dont be retarded, it was a false manifesto, the church has admitted that, there is no point dragging on this debate

Anyone notice how antartica

The older I get the more I doubt official history. And I have degree in history BTW

Yes... The big pyramids for example.

Every single thread about it you either get a ban/and or the thread get's moved to bant for some reason, even if it's political related, possible censorship?

Why delusion? Your friend is a cool dude.
Did you know that there is no official explanation how the big pyramids of gyza were build? Did you also know that the mainstream scientists in charge of it don't believe in sonar? All our history is a lie. Dig deeper.

>Nazis didn't have atomic bomb
>Nazis had extraterrestrial technology

lel

Google earth cords for pic related
-66.273354, 100.984661

There was a lot of talk about how the Grand Canyon in North America had similar finds where people went in, recorded everything, and then destroyed or unloaded what they could on trucks to be taken to the Natural History Museum. There was even newspaper reports about how Egyptian like temples had been found before the stories were quickly quieted down.

If any of this is true then it's part of a wider conspiracy to keep people in the dark about ancient civilizations and not just Nazis.

I know what your taking about. It's the sites where they found Egyptian /Greek like temples in canyons.
Shit is insane. They hide all that shit

What the actual fuck is this shit tho?

Looks like a shop?

More info

>you will never live on a nazi base