/polder/ It has begun edition

Get in here stroopwafels

King Willy has sworn in the 3rd government headed by Marx Rutte

With a small majority of 76 (/150) seats in the House and 38 (/75) seats in the Senate, Rutte III consists of 4 parties: the lyin' libtards (VVD), Christian cuckolds (CDA), Democratic demophobes (D66) and the social Jew on a stick union (CU)

>referendums be banned
>(((refugees))) be welcomed

''As requested by the EU, the Netherlands will continue to take its fair share of (((refugees)))''

''Subsidies should be reduced for member states that do not fulfil their obligations in this respect''

>an end to dual nationality for staying (((refugees))), making it impossible to ever deport them
>volunteering in (((refugee))) or neighborhood centers result in a certificate that gives you priority over others seeking a (government) job

>punishment for (online) incitement to racial, religious, sexual or ethnic hatred doubled from 1 to 2 years imprisonment
>internet-connected devices may be hacked by AIVD/MIVD (FBI/CIA), collected data may be shared with foreign intelligence services

''€10 million will be made available for law enforcement authorities to purchase hacking software''

>mandatory gender-neutrality
>€20 million investment in (((independent))) research journalism
>VAT-1 (food a.o.) increases from 6% to 9%
>mortgage interest deduction will disappear within 10 years

>bigger role for the EU

''EU brings peace, security and prosperity to the Netherlands. In addition to an economic community, the EU is a community of values in which the Netherlands feels at home. In the re-reflection on the role of the union, the Netherlands is fully linked to the EU''

Hooivorken wanneer?

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/960501/bom_gevonden_bij_groenlinks_jo/
geenstijl.nl/2332361/het_kortste_geenstijl_topic_oo/
strawpoll.com/63p6s1z2
youtube.com/watch?v=WijBK7HBmQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

last two digits show how much days the government will last

*Demophobia is a mental condition in which someone, for usually unclear reasons, develops an excessive fear of democracy

Geen verruiming van de euthanasiewet bij voltooid leven?

Spring liever niet voor een trein

So what the fuck is going on in the Netherlands?
I hear many dutchs complaining in Sup Forums, that is liberal, that is nationalist, that it will become kosher land
So what is it?

major cities getting islamized

people trying to warn the public being ridiculed and put away as racists

It could have been worse, but we are pretty fucked. There's a good chance though that the coalition will fall apart quickly and the next election is going to hopefully be a lot better.

you mean

next election will be FOR THE GLORIOUS FVD

GET YOUR LAVENDEL READY

A fusion

We're liberal Abrahamic civic nationalists, and it's still not diverse enough for us progressive capitalists

Paragons of our diverse society are burning cars and robbing grandma's in our capital and it's simply not being reported on anymore because it's racist. Rape cases near refugee camps don't get taken seriously. Pretty much the same as in Germany, I'm guessing.

Better brush up on my Latin.

Zit iemand hier in een relatie, of heeft er een gehad?

Liesbeth van Tongeren is a nutjob.
Also this.
geenstijl.nl/960501/bom_gevonden_bij_groenlinks_jo/

Sage polder?

Kys

The VVD is our "liberal" party, except it's not because Mark Rutte ( Our current prime minister ) is Juncker's bitch. VVD, CDA and D66 want to continue status quo, so essentially nothing will change. CU Segers is just a politically correct numbskull that turns the other cheek on our islamic problem, like the rest of our cabinet. And hopefully next election, if that'll be sooner or later, the Dutch will wake up and vote something other than VVD, CDA, PvDA or D66, but I doubt that'll happen, because every hard working citizen of the Netherlands is too busy working their ass off to live, instead of following politics.

Zoek je advies of werk je voor het CPB?

Was net in een shill thread. Foutje.

Also, is Verhofstadt... menselijk?

He put it in the name field, not the options field.

Also, FvD is growing fast.

Lots of white flight happening in the cities too. Even the lefties are fleeing neighborhoods they helped diversify/enrich to safer native areas. Especially when they have kids.

Knipperlichtrelaties hier, voor de likes

Okay, heb je enige tips voor mij?

Yep. Reminds me of a Dutch politician (Pro diversity) moving her children out of a black school
geenstijl.nl/2332361/het_kortste_geenstijl_topic_oo/

alle moslims zijn homo.

I just dont understand it, why promote pro-diversity and then flee from said diversified areas? Is it an act of deliberate society-sabotage or is it because of mental illnesses causing severe cognitive dissonances?

Go to /soc/ or /adv/, not in Sup Forums.

That is factually not true (in the literal sense).

Dankje.

This is a moslim speaking.

De (((eeuwige))) christenhonden houden ook wel van anaal

Lets hold our own mini-referendum:

strawpoll.com/63p6s1z2

Bump

volstrekt nutteloos

afleiding-en-amusement, verdeel-en-heers

Kind of preaching to the choir. But yeah, against. Also Cortés.

Gedraag je niet als een autist

>untermensch

Ik ben letterlijk een autist, albeit met een lichte vorm.

could i get a rundown? i see the previous one for the argentinian, but what is all the greentext in the OP? is that real or proposed?

Alsof ze de uitslag serieus nemen

>euro
>grondwet
>oekraïne

Zit te denken om een bachelor European Studies te gaan volgen om zo de nationale- en europese politiek in te gaan. Ik denk dat de meeste studenten daar nogal links zijn. Enige tips?

>Enige tips?
Verberg je krachtniveau zoveel als je kan

Is this the real life?

''If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected''

ga ervoor user

Hallo polderbros, it didnt rain in amsterdam today. today is good day.

Doen! Leer, improviseer, adopteer, pas toe, overwin, herhaal

AHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAH

Hoi, Nederbros

Goedenavond poffertjesmeneer.

A good evening to you, too sir! Jeez, that OP is depressing...lavandelrevolutie waneer??

that's UK for ya

Hallo blad, leuk dat je er weer bent

u again

Dankje, glad to be here...always good to come home to a comfy thread, it's nice to see you guys too.

Yes, me again vriend...you can miem on me, I do not mind.

x

wie?

I'd much prefer this instead:

May I ask why you are so interested in dutch threads, poffertjesmeneer?

I'm seriously thinking about getting out of this overpopulated non-country

Can I somehow get asylum in Canada, preferably in a cold area where I can raise a family in a European community?

Kek, Baudet.
Is Leaf better or worse than the Netherlands atm?

Michael wat zijn dat voor bloemen

Ga ervoor. Ga niet full blown neo nazi alsjeblieft, maar ga er ook niet om liegen. FvD is waarschijnlijk onze beste kans.

Wat vinden jullie van André Hazes?

know your place Jerome

A complicated question. Initially it was a love of pannenkoeken which expanded into poffertjes and a bunch of other delicious suggestions I experiment with. I stayed for the intelligent, stimulating and cohesive conversation, impeccable English to the point of eloquence, and people with a passion for their country I haven't seen in a long time. A rarity, to be sure. I got switched on to the globalist agenda being perpetuated by the partijkartel, and it bothers me to see the Netherlands heading the same way so many other countries are going. It can't end this way for the Netherlands, it is too precious to be lost to the world. My country is lost, but the Netherlands doesn't have to be too.

I apologize if this seems clumsy, I'm not very good at putting my thoughts into words most times.

Fucking garbage OC wtf

Cool! Thank you for the answer.

Een referendumpartij met een meemchef die superabstract met willekeurige uitingen van onze cultuur wat tokkies van Greet wilt afsnoepen? Alsjeblieft zeg, hoe gemakkelijk laten jullie je omkopen?

Why is Canada lost? Surely a different movement could also rise there?

jongens hoe kom ik de Randstad uit?

Asylum, probably not...but many get here with a work visa thats good for 10 years then become a naturalized citizen, if I have it right. Thats how theres so many flooding into here and they just relaxed the rules to allow them to bring family over quicker.

Used to have to pay to get in, now you just apply to come work. And once you're in here, you can go anywhere you want...even a cold place. I live in BC and its quite similar to a northern European landscape, except we can get up to 40c in the summer most times.

And it's so big here, you don't ever even have to have a neighbor if you do not want...the immigrants stay in their containment cities (vancouver, montreal, toronto) and the countryside is 73% white, probably because it's been a popular immigration destination from northern Europe. It's all Dutch and Duitsers where I live.

Hooivorken appear the only way to unfuck this situation. All means to act are being stripped away. Further repression is enforced after the sleepnetwet is in place.

youtube.com/watch?v=WijBK7HBmQw

probably white guilt but also not being blind to the danger they put their kids in. foreigners are surely a boon to our society they just need some work, until then they can rape someone else's daughter.

Place walls around said area overnight and you got yourself a ghetto. Most large cities get diversified.

>Is Leaf better or worse than the Netherlands atm?

Hard to say. We can still have referendums at least I guess. We are being lied to about how many immigrants are being let in through all thee various programs to get in - and they're set to crank it up to 11 now by letting in something like 3 or 400k a year by 2020. It doesn't bother me as much as it should, probably because the immigrants stick to the big cities and I hardly see them. Trudeau is in bed with Soros promoting these schemes, and I think we all know what comes next.

We also have the lowest wages and productivity (because all our smart people emigrate to the US to make real money) in the G7 and have terrible purchasing power coupled with shit taxes on everything. At least the Dutch keep their brains and can innovate, build, discover and compete against much bigger countries.

Where around u live? I can teach you how to make the ultimate pannenkoek, we can be bffs, no homo

i don't know who's worse, this fuckface or that fatso Frans Timmermans. They seriously OD on virtue signaling.

>need to be downtown
>see all the beautiful historic architecture
>full of shitskins
turning them into even more of ghettos will destroy that historic heretige even more

Hard to say. Timmerfrans has a higher power position. Verhofstadt is more of an arse kisser. Though he goes full rimjob instead of just a kiss.

Welkom!

Canada is lost due to the opening the immigrant floodgates to places like Toronto and Montreal which will end up being redrawn as more political ridings...ensuring the people they let in vote for them and perpetuate an eterenal Liberal grasp on our country. And there is no will for such a movement. At least not yet.

In a region called the Okanagan in the interior of the westernmost province called British Columbia. You'd probably like it here, we have pannenkoekenhuizen. I have a cast iron pan for my pannenkoeken, I'd be down to get a demonstration for sure!

Kanker domme kanker homo

wELKE DEBIEL IS VOOR DE AFTAP WET?!
strawpoll.com/63p6s1z2

Probleem is eigenlijk dat nederlanders haast nooit demonstreren waardoor onze EU overheid overal mee weg kan komen. Elke nederlander denkt het zelfde over de situatie maar zijn erg moeilijk in beweging te krijgen. Beetje jammer weer

It´s funny, because I think us Dutchies like complaining a lot.