List of confirmed Antifa protests, info from:
refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/

Atlanta, 6:00 pm
Euclid & Moreland Ave NE
Little 5 Points, Findley Plaza, Atlanta

Austin, 1:00 pm
City Hall 301 West 2nd Street, Austin

Boston, 4:00 pm
Parkman Bandstand in the Boston Commons.

Chicago, 1:00 pm
Federal Plaza, 219 S. Dearborn

Cincinnati, 1:00 pm
Piatt Park100 Garfield Place

Cleveland, 1:00 pm
Public Square

Falmouth, 10:30 am
Falmouth Town Green, Falmouth

Honolulu
9:30am: Gather at Ala Moana Park (across from Pi`ikoi St.)
11:00 am: Rally at Thomas Square

Indianapolis
11:00 am at the CVS parking lot, 46th & Keystone
1:00 pm at the Indiana State Fairgrounds, 38th Street entrance

Los Angeles, 1:00 pm
Pershing Square
5th St. and Hill St ~ Downtown LA

Minneapolis, 12:00 PM
Berger Fountain at Loring Park
1382 Willow Street

New York City, 2:00 pm
42nd Street & Broadway NYC

Omak, 9:00 am
Civic League Park

Philadelphia, 2:00 pm
Thomas Paine Plaza
1401 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia

Pittsfield, 1:00 pm
Park Square 1 West Street

Portland, 2:00 pm
Jameson Square Fountain, Portland

Salem, 3:00 pm
Salem Capitol

San Francisco, 3:00 PM
Union Square, San Francisco

Seattle, 12:00 pm
Gather atSeattle City Hall Plaza, 4th Avenue & James Street

Tucson
2:00 PM
March begins at Tucson Comic Con / TCC
260 S. Church Avenue
Meet @ NO! Banner near front entrance

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/2017/08/31/november-4th-we-begin-this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=yV3LyShF92U
youtube.com/watch?v=J6oaJAEj-Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=RGBECW_aVRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Pennsylvania
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll be home fapping to all you idiots who went out there. If antifa invites us on a date we have to stand her up yo.

>tfw no attacks in Michigan.

Will people die?

Nah

Nothing in Baltimore or much of the South either. Guess it's just a "White's Only" sort of thang.

>4PM in Boston
>I'm off work at 3
Guess I'll stop off at park street for a laugh and some mcdanks

Be safe and take some pics

Depends if kek wants it or not. Check em.

Digits = death

Kek thanks for making a good thread. Looks like my other one is dead but just so you know how these people think.

>refusefascism.org/2017/08/31/november-4th-we-begin-this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go-2/

>Good Evening. Here now the news for Friday night November 17th 2017:

>“Our top story tonight remains the continuing protests and occupations now taking place in over a dozen cities and on more than 20 campuses nationwide. Protesters vow they will not leave or stop until Trump and Pence are removed from office. This morning, police in Los Angeles arrested over 300 protesters. Protest Organizers announced his afternoon that hundreds of thousands will take to the streets on Saturday in coordinated marches in protest of this mass arrest. Alt-Right websites ominously called for their members to put a stop to the weekend marches. Supporters of President Trump have called for a “March to Keep America Great” over Thanksgiving weekend.

>In related developments, lawsuits have been filed by several city governments to remove protesters, and in response, civil liberties organizations have countersued. A Coalition of multi-faith religious leaders have presented a letter to Congress requesting that they act now on the demand of the protests to remove this administration for the good of the country and the world. German Chancellor Merkel spoke to European leaders about issuing a statement that the US should respect the rights of their citizens.

>Later in this broadcast we will have responses from Trump Administration officials and Congressional leaders. But first, after a break, we return with the latest tweet from President Trump.”

>Friends, the break we are going to make this afternoon, is planning a breakthrough to drive the Trump/Pence regime from power. We are going to break with how, up to now, opposition to the regime only engages in never ending critique and protest against each outrage of the Trump/Pence Regime and actions of the alt-right Nazis thugs. Yes, exposure, critiques, analysis and especially protest are all righteous and necessary, but because we are dealing with a regime that is fascist – remaking law and the norms of society with enormous peril to all of humanity and the earth, we must act so they are removed from power. Today we have the responsibility and the opportunity to get down and seriously plan, struggle, and organize for the only way these fascists could be removed from power. Plan and organize so that the “’FAKE NEWS’” report I just read… becomes the REAL NEWS… News that we, Refuse Fascism, together with thousands and then millions of people make, beginning on November 4th 2017.

(((They))) are going to get fucked up Omak. Hunting season is open:)

>And, while many in power from both parties may criticize and cover their asses and distance themselves from the blunt course language of Trump, they will not call this out as Fascism, they will not call out the whole regime, on their own they will not move to remove the whole fascist cabal from power. That is on us.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV3LyShF92U

they're trying this shit in Times Square? NYPD gonna BTFO these turds

>Hunting season is open:)
Leave that shit for the rooftop Koreans defending their capitalist American dream

>We undertake this responsibility today not for ourselves alone. We do this now honoring the legacy of Heather Heyer. Most of all we do this because it is in the interests of humanity.

So I don't get it? Donate to cure heart disease?

> No Berkeley

Literally /our streets/ now!

>tucson
any UofAfags in here? how the fuck is fucking Tucson on this list and other major cities aren't?

Bump this shit you fags

>In 2010 and 2011, throughout the Mideast starting in Tunisia and then spreading to Egypt Presidents were removed from power in what has been called the “Arab Spring.” These were significant outpourings of masses of people – millions in some cases – demanding regime change – day after day and night after night. In some countries this lasted weeks, in others, months.

Have...these people read the news right? Are they sure they want to tie themselves to a series of failed states?

Im going to the NYC one. Ill be in a shirt and tie and I hope they jump me for the world to see. WIll document and post vids here for you fags

Tell that to the vets and rural retards that live there.

Nice, be safe hombre

OP why not just submit anonymous tips to the police at
wetip.com
for every one of those address's within those cities

We could very well deny Antifa presence on a large scale,
and then blame it on Ebaums/Sam Hyde when news stations
are wondering why the Police are denying Antifa from rioting/rallying

Please let there be some decent streams.

don't instigate them, please.

Well for instance, for the Boston one, there’s a note that says “due to a permit issue the location is being moved from x to y,” so it sounds like they’re going about the protest set up the legal way

Never interupt your enemy when hes making a mistake. Sure, defend property but let them howl at the sky if thats all their doing.
Look at the vid. They managed to piss off blacks to the point they got their stupid ass shot for blocking traffic and arguing with a loaded gun

youtube.com/watch?v=J6oaJAEj-Eo

And an old favourite
youtube.com/watch?v=RGBECW_aVRA

They're tryin to take the
>we're reacting line

You can react but for best results go for a system failure Keiv counter.

Philly user here, I'm really tempted to go but I don't want to miss the streams.

Well then submit a tip that something illegal
is happening at 'y location', it gives the police
probable cause

im not a nigger. im going to film and mind my own business and if they jump me itll be clear who the aggressor was.

Any nyc anons in here? Ill be there tommorow

same. see ya there

Actually on second thought, no, I'm not going. Antifa are probably in these threads trying to lure us out. Don't agree to meet with anybody from this board in person.

Why doesn't anyone find where they're pooling the buses and slash their tires tonight?

as if Park Street station wasn't already a croded hellhole

Hes got a point friends. Only bumped non slide thread for a while.

yeah, but when you invade in their space they will get in your face and try to knock the camera from you. like that one dude who works with alex jones.

>88 in ID
oh boi

We get to watch the show

whos invading nigger? i know what im doing

>where to be
This is bait right? Let antifa chimp out alone on the street you stupid niggers. Fighting then just makes you look retarded. They're giving you a gift. Stay home and accept it. Reminder that elections are being held on the 7th in several states.

Fpbp

guys, we should all stay home and be safe.
I mean they might really kick our asses and humiliate us.

Crap, metro blew their load too early and pushed their shit in after Stockley/Navy SEAL governor and now there is no protest here.

Of course almost all the areas are in deep blue locations. And I bet you the protests in red places will be mild and end quickly. In the end the left only ever trashes and tears up their own shit.

>Phoenix no longer on list
>Maricopa Sheriff probably said You fuckers were brandishing last time, we ain't protecting you this time

Thought. People could organize events purely as bait. Get a room full of these assholes together and invite the cops in or set the building on fire or whatever floats your dildo.

Any good antifa streams people know beforehand? It always seems like they're elusive even though there is always someone filming

>wants to protest trump
>don't even show up to D.C.
guess I'm safe lads

We should get some anons to meet up by that military recruiting station at 1

>tucson but not phoenix
what did they mean by this?

Atlanta user here

Little 5 points is all hippie bars and liquor stores
There are some pretty nice stores down the road though, hopefully they see the stickers I put up :)

Then stay at home and keep being such a shill cuck

yeah thats probably a good place to hang out. idk depends where antifa is I guess. Im just gonna roam with them from a distance and periscope it i think

Duly noted, range cards already drawn up

>MFW Maine never gets terrorist or crazy antifa riots
This truly is the best state to live.

Im thinking about moving there when I leave jew york

I heard Maineadians are based

>Austin
>Like I needed a reason to not be downtown
>realize they are going to suckerpunch and cull normies who just came here for the music venue

It's not about getting hurt. The best optics is antifa chipping out alone across the country just in time for local elections. The optics will be terrible for the left. As soon as anybody right of Communist shows up you'll be billed as a Nazi instigating violence against these good boys that just want to protect the poor POC.

are these all states in which you can't carry a gun really makes me think

No happenings in Virginia :(

thats why im going in a shirt and tie. i look like a chad ill just be filming from a distance. no sane person will take the boys dressed in all black with masks side over mine if they jump me

do they pull this shit in ccl states? im just curious how it would go down for a passer through or bystander who is armed being faced with an angry mob.

> 95.2% white

It's a felony to riot in DC. Also for Atlanta at least it's illegal to wear a mask on public. Report them to the cops for hiding their identity and they'll clear out quick.

It's snowing on the Seattle eastside, probably will be a bust.

Nobody goes anywhere in western Washington when it snows.

so how are the ones in chicago expecting to bear the cold if theyre supposed to protest until donald is out of office?

Communists aren't people leaf.
>antifa will probably target innocent normies first though

only those who are targeted

thw antifa protests are probably just cover for other spec-ops missions

I share your disappointment fellow show-me user

Maine is fucking amazing and i'd recommend settling down anywhere that isn't a very small town, a city (kinda defeats the purpose of living in Maine), or Lubec. Seriously stay the fuck away from Lubec, that place is a shithole. Also since there aren't any ghettos here any minorities you see are very likely to be nice and productive members of society.

drink lots of soy

not as often. i remember one antifag got shot at one. I wish i could carry in nyc

The funny thing is there will be no counterprotestors for them. So they will need to get attention through vandalism and attacking the police. It is in their nature. They have to start shit to larp they are in a war with the system. I am going to laugh when they accidentally kill each other.

I predict one ANTIFA dies from a severe asthma attack.

What are you saying?? You can open carry or concealed carry in Georgia with a permit. And they're not hard to get.

nice. im gonna visit soon and see what I think. its a possiblity. as is the burbs outside boston

I live in Falmouth MA wtf are these faggots going to do?

Here's hoping. I'm still worried i'll be called out to some random house while anifa shits lie in wait nearby.

>Pipebomb via deep state MK-Drone

I had a colleague from Maine USA. He was a very nice guy.

Tell me is it true you have a hunting lottery where you can win a permit to kill a moose?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MANNNNNNNN`

I'm sure there will be a thing in Berkelely. That place is so infested (((commies))) don't need an official website to organize a (((protest))).

>are these all states in which you can't carry a gun really makes me think
Philadelphia PA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Pennsylvania

Basically Anyone in Phila that has a right to hold a gun got it through the sheriff. Not terribly hard, and not hard to imagine that people don't give a fuck and will carry either way.

what happened to their events in Virginia? I was planning on going

This is the best outcome. If the other locations are anything like little five in Atlanta, it's already a hippie Communist shit hole in the middle of the city. Nothing to be gained by going in. Let someone steam it and report them from home for infractions. Lots of places have laws against masks in public.

Right wing safety squad?

nah, i'm pretty sure you can expect some dipshits out there starting shit with them.

Yeah, seems like just yesterday that Cabellas pulled their firearms off the floor and Hazelwood blocked the entrances overnight.

>Atlanta
Oh shit
>little 5 points
Fucking lol. These little asswipes are protesting in reddit and le counterculture central. Might as well had it at he comic book store. It's also hard as fuck to get there without uber or walking a decent amount of time.

These guys are idiots.

you don't need a permit to open carry

are you a cop

how has America become fascist since trump took the presidency? or are these people so deluded in their imagination land they have convinced themselves of the story they have told, i mean at east from this bongs viewpoint america looks the same as it did back last year and the year before etc you just got a new president and a hurricane did some damage thats it

>Heather Heyer

Who?

This would be a good idea.
Tag their cars, take pics of the aggressors, identify those face hiding assholes

waaaaa? this is true, had no idea, thank you user. need to move to maine now

They'll also be leftists. Look for nazi flags that look like they were just taken out of the package.

I put where to be/not to be

i've been to little five points.
it smelled like weed, incense and dirty vagrants

This exactly. There's essentially no reason to be in little five other than to be in little five. Why not hold it in Piedmont Park or Peachtree center? Coward shits holding a protest in their living room. Such reach. Wondering if the other cities are similar.