Holy shit if true

holy shit if true

Anyone else feel kind of sleepy?

>Stephen Hawking
pic related.

>Stephen Hawking?

he was the worst by far

Trump never went to Epstein's island. This is disinfo.

He went to a party that Epstein was also at, and refused to dine with them because he didn't want to be compromised, so he d

He also invited Epstein to his Mar-A-Lago and Epstein brought a young girl with him, and then Trump permanently banned him from the Mar-A-Lago because he thought that it was weird as fuck for him to bring a young person with him.

so he dined with the kitchen staff inside the kitchen*

Most of those are J-ws

Ep went after a business associates underage daughter at Maralago. Trump banned him.

>Stephen Hawking
how the fuck is wheelchair vegetable science man gonna rape kids

>naomi campbell

that's hot

because he's not actually a wheelchair vegetable science man

Don't forget that Trump was the only one willing to talk to the cops when they started seriously looking into Epstein. He was disgusted when he found out about him.

Source?

There are emails in the podesta dump about him liking the "waitresses"

>Stephen Hawking
lol

>police try to arrest him
>wHy cOuLdn'T yOu jUsT LeT mE fUcK mY LItTle bOyS
>he jumps up, kicks the officer in the chest, throws his wheelchair into the other officers, takes out a gun and runs away shooting everyone in sight

post a source faghomo

need a quick rundown on this tl;dr

Obvious smear on Trump is obvious. Hes an alpha male pussy getter, not a beta child diddler.

he was sued by a woman for being a fucking pedo with epstein. a wordpress blog says ivanka might have been involved. who the fuck cares what you excuse ive never seen any backup elsewhere of what you say. unlike what im saying. the man is at least a sodomite (rapist) and at worst a pedo. hence all the bullshit on this board. why would you excuse fact he even invites him. twice or more. or comes in contact with him? it's a clique like anything else and then you lie about it. the case disappeared for no reason. last i heard the plaintiff was allowed to give for a second time her real address because she wouldnt give one the first time. just like russia. ALSO A PEDO. he gets "elected". everything disappears. except your indictments. disgusting man and party and you should be ashamed. write your RNC chair and ask him why only your party has fucking MOLECH STARS ON IT

>flag
>wall of text
>emotional outbursts
classic shill not even trying

leave chris tucker alone. he dindu nuffin he a good boy wanted to gas the kikes with michael jackson and kicked some triad ass with jackie chan

quads would have helped you a little, but you fell short. Kek says you're just a faggot and a liar.

Jeff Epstein, Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker.
What do these 4 men have in common?

stupid hyocritical evil pagan females

Can we just blame some fag-pedo shit on Will Smith.
Hate that uppity nigger. Makes out with his children on t.v.

All 4 nutted inside Killary yet none are Chelsea Clinton's father. What did I win?