NAZIS FUCKING STOP

news.vice.com/story/white-nationalist-posters-are-popping-up-on-canadian-university-campuses

Id beat all you bitches up

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>vice
yeah, no

>White Nationalist.

We did it reddit!

nop

>vice

ya really think im clicking that shit, ya damn commie?

Id stab you in the heart

>not knowing

HWNDU was entirely evidentiary

The degenerates are freaking! Plan succeeding. We need a step 2.

vice

We need to call out these schools for saying that these posters are the “antithesis” of their devotion to “diversity”. They are literally confirming what we are saying.

i fucking want to kill them.

this was all new york you fucking tards. think about location NY is basically nigger land

Maybe this website is actually the demographics of the United States?

OP is not a fag, user

i see what you did there

what is that thing?

>being surprised that this website has wider appeal than just stormfaggots

I hate to tell you this; but america is already well and mudblooded. If you want an ethnostate you'll have to build one somewhere else.

A much smarter plan would be a long term eugenics program that imports lots of white immigrants eventually overwhelming the pool of muds.

But no one ever accused stormfaggots of being sophisticated or intelligent and thats why you're just useful idiots for (((their))) endless divide and conquer schemes.

no, I think its majority white but the location does matter. You can't just take one location and say that it is the majority when its not. The US is still 50% and I would say that Sup Forums is probably 70%-80% white for the US. NY though is going to have way more non-whites. Also if you havent noticed going to hwndu type shit can possible get white people fired or attacked/killed. That is specially true in NY where its nearly impossible to even CC.

The butthurt is phenomenal.

All this sentence does is state the self evident obvious and expose the commie agenda of the kike media and all these shitheads can do is scream nadsi. glorious men.

eternal noses eternally btfo

>non-white
>reddit spacing
0/10

What if I dont wanna get beat up?

>muh reddit meme
>Muh race baiting
>muh having no arguement

Get better at life you 15 year old edgelord kevin spacey victim.

If you beat up your enemies they win.

To the good leafs, keep up the good work.

>mfw white
>didnt know it wasnt okay to be white
>just realizing ive lived my whole life as a white supremicist
>have to break the news to my black friends

US whites are actually unusually pure. "muh mongrel" nonsense is just a shitty, low-quality meme that is objectively pushed by Jews. Every time you propagate it, you make it harder for us to do our job.

Step 1 is all we need. We just need to hit them again. Harder than before. This does not stop until its over and we have won.

when will ebaumsworld stop this madness

Can't say I am surprised, these are amerimutts we are talking about

Sorry, mein Führer, but we're still your allies against the Jew

This is why your shilling will never work.

Shilling? Amerifats are the only people here and on Sup Forums that take banter or being made fun off as shilling or a hidden agenda.

Not even poos get as triggered as you.

Attempting nation-related banter while hiding behind a meme flag should be a bannable offense.

You might be white but are for the most part are compositions of multiple European ethnic groups.

STOP LEAVING SPACE AT THE BOTTOM OR TOP OF THE PAPER SO THEY CAN RIGHT THEIR SHIT

Don't give Vice clicks, they probably post them here.

Evil whitey. I cannot wait for california to break away anf we can be free from yall.

I'm looking forward to it.

>reading vice
>being physically able to fight someone else
ha ok kid

Wow sexist much

those dumbasses!

Why can't I archive this shit?

Thanks i'll add this to the list in lieu of an archive.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

That's not banter though. In fact you bantered like an American.

We are united in our love of happinings and shitposting. This is why the shills win never break us.

Poo in loo detected

ice creensho

you sound liek a faggot lol

Vice somehow disabled any possible archiving of their shit. Probably through hundreds of emails kvetching to every possible online archive service.

Thanks. They can't stop screenshots.

Your article really takes the cake for shitty journalism. You're actually manufacturing lies to throw iotbw under the bus. I wouldn't be surprised if it was some emaciated girly-man from Vice that made all those posts trying to get us to put razor blades in posters and other illegal shit. They also are making baseless accusations pertaining to the alleged links to 'white supremacist' websites on posters. Tell us where those sites even exist, bitch, unless you mean Sup Forums, which you mentioned in your little middle- school- paper level article.

This degree of slander, libel, and generally disingenuous lies will not go unanswered. This means war you fucking faggots. Notice that they don't even allow comments on their ultra gay website, clearly because they know that Sup Forums would go there and crush them. You smug little cowards think that you can sway public opinion with blatant lies. Well, congratulations, you have just proven our point concerning the media.

This is far from over.

>razorblades
KEK I bet that hasn't actually been done since the 90s yet the reds manage to cut themselves all the time.

AirByke, they're all over California now.