IOTBW - EUROPEAN VERSION pt.3

The "white" angle works in North America due to the multiethnic background of these countries.
Shall we keep the original 5 words and plaster them all over europe or adapt the message?
What other word in place of "White" could expose the hatred for European culture and tradition carried by the old-world Left? "white" itself would be a weak message here as the continent is the home of the Whites.

Any suggestions? Eurobros assemble!

as per usual
>no images
>no logos
>no watermarks
>JIDF is NOT happy about this, ignore shills.

DO:
>print as many of these as you can
>purchase printable sticker paper
>put them up in visible location
>cover as much area as you can feasibly do in one night
>use fasteners that are non=permanent, yet will hold for at least 24 hrs (duct tape**)
>deliver your payload quickly, efficiently, and as discretely as possible

DO NOT:
>vandalize, deface, or otherwise permanently mark anything
>trespass or break-and-enter anywhere
>violate any by-laws or local regulations (or campus rules if you are on a uni campus)
>Do not go out on the 4th if antifa is chimping out. Stay safe and be smart!

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/o6mn8
docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQgev8IllMr02VmPn7-c1b2oIzVK2i-JZBnk5UmsPRBn_fSwudui09SWyDE8FS7H3RX2RjnlepUeeSn/pub
youtube.com/watch?v=tuv58VIRTyM
youtube.com/watch?v=Quxj4JQaTW8
ghostbin.com/paste/w8k8q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
archive.is/5LEna
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
dailywire.com/news/23146/liberals-media-lose-their-mind-over-signs-say-its-amanda-prestigiacomo
archive.is/REqVV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here's a compilation of normie reactions from the original campaign

Why don't we just have a general for all countries.

Did you just fucking censor pepe the frog you cucks?

The movement is dead. America rejects fascist nazi racism.

I thought that since IOTBW is a primarily US thing us Europoors could discuss if keeping the original message or wheter adapting it, and where in our countries the operation would get the best results/reactions

hello again jew shill

In Arabic. Good luck.

I think this thread works.. white means european anyway.

Gonna plaster some at a University close to my town. Its Bean territory

It is working.

Stick to the plan.

Don't be faggots.

It's okay to be nationalist?
It's okay to be European?
It's okay to be Italian/French/German/English/Swedish?
It's okay to kill shitskins?
It's okay to be racist.

The fact that you must post this verifies that it's not dead.
We've dealt with memes going to shit for a long time, and we would know when this is over. There wont be anyone posting images about it being dead when this shit is actually dead.

What’s up my dude. I made the original thread this morning calling for brits and germs to troll the masses. Frankly, i think spreading this to other countries outside the original EU2 is nothing but win though I think the message should be all original and in english. The democraphic to troll here in germanystan are the younger libtards who very likely speak english.

It's not okay to be white though
Stop being so racist

what are the places with the highest concentration of libtards there? apart from Berlin

This desu

"IT´S OK"

It's OK to be Indigenous European

what Europe needs is real nationalism fuck this EU shit Europe has always been divided and it always will be

put these up before antifa freakouts tomorrow and watch them get buttmad over a friendly piece of paper

All major cities: Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt etc. Also your smaller ones like Freiburg which have dense college population. Colleges seem to be maximizing butt hurt in America, perhaps we focus on that here in the EU as well?

We don't want the portuguese, thanks

>what Europe needs is real nationalism fuck this EU shit Europe has always been divided and it always will be

pretty much what was spoken before the fall of the soviet union

It's OK to be Native European

Primarily, it must sound benign

Here the cities would be Bologna and all the region of Emilia Romagna, I can't recall any other particular place atm

btw some madman wants to fly a skybbaner with the five words over Berkley

Just stick with IOTBW at first. If it doesn't get a good reaction ONLY THEN consider adapting the message to the local region.

>posting the XXX version

you know you're not getting any extra shekels for your effort, right?

ok i have a better map

Here's the coverage so far
ghostbin.com/paste/o6mn8

How are the italians with english? More so, how is the libtard scale at italian universities from 1-10?

Here people are quite left and pussies.

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQgev8IllMr02VmPn7-c1b2oIzVK2i-JZBnk5UmsPRBn_fSwudui09SWyDE8FS7H3RX2RjnlepUeeSn/pub
hows this lads?

Here are some sticker size versions of the original flier. You can print these easily at your local Kinkos.

1. Go to Kinkos with Sticker Fliers on USB drive.
2. Ask them for ten sheets of FULL SHEET STICKER SHEET or FULL SHEET LABEL PAPER. They will definitely have it in stock. It will cost you ten cents per page.
3. Use self service printer.
4. Load sticker paper from the side tray. Ask for help if you need to.
5. Start printing.

For just $1 you can get 40 to 60 stickers. They're easy to cut out and it will only take you a few minutes.

This first sheet is the larger 4 sheet. Just cut along the lines.

simplicity

Stop being a faggot and just post the original version. Everyone knows what you mean. Don't make it complicated.

Am I looking at parody here? Poe's law.

The Crown of Aragon must rule over Naples and and the islands.

Finally, a clear message.

absolutely southern Italians were better off with you guys

on average they're not that fluent, but they sure understand a simple message like IOTBW
for what concerns the universities I honestly wait the imput of other italianons, I'm a bit autistic and I simply attend courses without stayig on campus more than necessary

Nice now we can put up this in Sweden

I'm on it

>all high schools
At least we know who Sup Forums's main demographic is.

you actually thought people on this site are 18+?

here you go OP

W-will she ever return?

Someone claimed to be her today.

You commies are awfull at drawing, those thumbs look like my uncircuncised cock

Do you even know what nationalism is my "Italian" friend?

The asian waifu meme is real
How can normal women compete with this?

>Her boyfriend

>lefty/pol/ STILL fucking trying
Just accept you'll always be our anal-bitchboi

NO

asians are being the whites of yesterday.

REMINDER THAT SHILLS ARE THE ONES SAYING
>lets take it one step further
>how about this one
>phase 2
>etc
THERE IS NO PHASE 2 OR ALTERING OF THE 5 WORDS

pic related

I mean why? We don't need this shit here because it is commonsense. I am actually spreading fascist stickers and some other Euros are spreading identitarian stuff.

>لا باس في كونك ابيض

Shouldn't it read انه حسنا

You don't know what Marxism is and you're likely a fat little manlet who's lost every fight in his life. You should find a better image macro if you're gonna be wrong on both parts.

Picrelated might perhaps work in a shitty society. Sweden maybe?

Stop bothering this thread niggers

>nazism
>right

Sorry but these guys look like clown, normal people won't take this seriously.

>Lithuania
You probably don't need to worry about it.

Considering the fact that SJWship is copied one on one by the European left, yes. Keep the the 5 words.

They already did, and lugenpresse optics were very good. youtube.com/watch?v=tuv58VIRTyM

>hesburger
hyi vittu

Dude no normal person - with this I mean your dad or at least someone who doesn't browse edgy websites - will ever think "damn these guys should run my country".

Fag

No sir, your movement is not dead yet. It's cornered though.

Not bad for starters, I suppose. But it's a long way to meet our standards.
youtube.com/watch?v=Quxj4JQaTW8

Dude look at it, they are walking around with fucking pokemon memes and clow uniforms. Compare this with something like Oswald Mosley and his movement, or even the Nordic Resistance Movement.

That isn't our goal here. The main goal is to keep away western European cuckening from permeating in to public life any further. Government is not the goal and might never be except for removal of some former commies.

Mosley lost you dipshit, precisely because he went with this "muh optics, muh normies" bullshit. Fascism can't be achieved with voting.

Yeah, your shenanigans especially how you treat refugees brings a hearty kek to everyone. Never change Poland.

it was achieved in weimar germany.

Well this is not the way to do it. Imagine skinny antifa boys walking around with pokemon and rick and morty memes, and a bunch of different cheap ebay flags with the foldlines from packaging still visible

That's how people view without our mindset view you.

Even if you want to go the radical route, don't do it like this.

lol shitskins don't want to live in your suicidal country because no gibs, fleeing to Germany, even though your gov tried to open hearts and pussies

We have different movements for this. It is hard to explain everything but Skydas is the teenager front with high quality Sup Forums memes targeting the youth/normies while we have general fascist movements and nationalist ones to do the political heavy lifting. You just can't have one single thing that covers all the areas

Ah I obviously don't know the poltiical landscape there, good luck regardless, I just don't think too much edgy Sup Forums memes should be used in real life activism.

The government was forced by EU. We accepted 400 of them, one group of 30 stole a bus and went to Germany while the rest scattered to Sweden. They can absolutely do that due to the Schengen Area.

I can't even believe how pathetic you people are.
There is no part 2 or 3. fuck off shill.

I agree. But it is fun nevertheless.

Found the amerimutt version.

see

ghostbin.com/paste/w8k8q

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More archives in pastebin above

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>archive.is/5LEna

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

> plot twist
> she was a khazar milker

someone fucking nuke this nigger shithole.

New - Daily Wire

dailywire.com/news/23146/liberals-media-lose-their-mind-over-signs-say-its-amanda-prestigiacomo

archive.is/REqVV

You know how the Americans are: always exaggerating, always overdoing stuff, always getting into everything too much, always hysterical.

That's the reason why it works in the USA. In Europe the reaction of the public would be just to shrug it off as some irrelevant kids joke.

Anyway, on topic again, there is not point at all to change to an "european edition" because of "multiethnic background". Get your thoughts straight, por favor.

Please, help to spread it to France, invaded by muslims.... nobody knows this movement, we need your help (twitter for example)