Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly, brown and short...

Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly, brown and short, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.

Latinx united

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's true Holmes mexicants are pretty shitty.

you forgot the double digit iq

You would also need to be clean, respectful, charitable, quiet, control your children, and speak English. But besides that no yeah you are totally the same.

the funny thing is you weasels could have stayed under the radar by learning fucking english and not blasting your shitting music all over the place like niggers. but noooooo that was just too much to ask.

Latinx proves you're retarded.

>ugly

If beaners and spics knew how to run a country they wouldn't be willing to walk across desert to the US.

>They all hate us only because of that.
>only
No, we hate you because you are leeches, you have low iq, you are criminals, and you're breeding like a fucking plague.

> If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly, brown and short, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.
um, we discriminated against Irish, Italians, Poles, Chinese, Japanese, and the list goes on. the difference is those groups who originally immigrated here weren't lucky enough to do so at a time of gibsmedat, thus had to actually work hard without a safety net. and those that came at that time more or less diffused across the country, becoming ordinary Americans. in your case, you're abusing a sophisticated welfare state while also taking the ethnic and cultural seesaw way down to your favor.

so fuck you.

Look at this map, in the California region and note that mexicans are a majority:
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
(note the date on that article too)

how's texas holding up triple digits if they're like 48% white?

they all look the same

What?

Mexicans can be very attractive.

This. Having seen Mexicans clog the streets of my hometown waiving their shitty Mexican flags while chanting "MEXICO! MEXICO! MEXICO!" and also having areas where beaners have moved in, and shops say things like "Dentista" instead of Dentist, I know exactly what you're talking about. They want to run the US just like Mexico where many don't even have running water. I've also seen ER waiting rooms clogged with illegal beaners, and you know they aren't paying for that shit. We are.

If they were white their own country wouldn't suck so much

that's like saying some nogs are smart, because you can point out a few that are. sure there are some intelligent blacks but the majority are low IQ baboons. sure you can point out a few attractive hispanics but the majority are squat goblins.

No, it's because you are lazy and have a lower IQ than whites.

Mexicans may do hard labor, but they're not proactive at all. You literally have to tell them to do every single thing.

They hate us because their aint us kys

don't forget stinky, and welfare leeches.

I don't. Hate you because your brown.
I hate you because your cartels murder, mutilate and cannibalize each other.
And you'd all rather come here instead of unfucking yourselves.
Fuck you and your slide thread.

i think mexicans who stay in shape are qt as fuck, but a lot of them turn into trolls

the only honest amerispic on Sup Forums kek

most of you think you pass as white

Kill yourself you fucking ape.

We are not white, deal with it. Get a communist white girlfriend and pray your son is white

Latin New World > 56% face America

No, you're not the same group of people, you have different culture values behaviour etc. So it's problematic to live with you in the same nation. This is why the US till 1965 preferred western european immigration because similar people do better together than different people, they have a sense of community, they think similar and so on.
Besides why not try to make your own societies in south america and mexico etc. work instead?

That's not hypocrisy, that's just racial-preference. You can whine about it if you like (and many do) but you can't say it's hypocritical.

Nah you'd be treated like a worse Irish because you're dumber.

Much like Juggalos, mestizos could have been special. Done amazing things, that would have re-frame history and culture. Yet, you choose to wallow in your own pity and insularity.

Nah man. You're all just dumb, have yet to meet a clever wetback. Sauce, I work with you fuckers all the time

Like Brits love Polish, amirite?

literally i didnt know what 'white' meant when i was in the DMV so i checked off multi-racial

blow it out ur ass btw

>If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly, brown, lazy, stupid, and violent then Americans would not discriminate us.
FTFY

People try to claim they don't know what white means. When it's very clear that it means of european ancestry, in the case of US west european ancestry which US deliberately preferred for immigration all throughout its existence till 1965. They do this in order to destroy our european brotherhood that europeans have had for a long time between eachothers nations, and which is also the case in US which is pan european. Where you love your own specific group of euros first but have also an european identity where you like all europeans. Euros have that bond. And so when they try to say white people don't exist, or that they don't know what it means, just realize that's what they're doing. This is why they try to blurr it by saying "oh persians look white, so they're white" no, persians are not europeans. and so on.

It’s because the WE WUZ TACOS mentality.

that sounds about right. I don't see the problem here. why do Mexicans even care. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY. they should work on fixing it instead of coming to ours for a free ride.

Let's be honest, Sup Forums would be happy to settle down with a Latina if they didn't maintain their insane purity standards. America is still 77% white if you include hispanics. The main mistake was not forcing the hispanics to bend the knee and assimilate.

>Discriminate us
It's not your skin color that's the problrm

Latin unity is a meme invented by amerilard butthurt spics, in reality most people from latin america born and raised here hate each other's guts, also latino is not a race, it is a geographical term, again another piece of bullshit invented by butthurt spics living in the U.S. of A

And instead tolerating the "hurr durr la raza!" bullshit as opposed to breaking it's back publicly like what happened to the Germans.

Those girls look 15 yrs old. This is what they look like at 21

Yes, if you weren't smelly squat murderous criminals we would like you.

If you were white your country wouldn’t be a fucked up shit hole and you would want to live there.

Checkmate beaner.

It turns out people won't hate you if you follow the law.

Why are you coming here to be hated by the majority, Pedro? Oh wait, Mexico is that shit.

Mexicans are considered white though.

We have other reasons that I find more disconcerting.

> America is still 77% white if you include hispanics.
Hispanics aren't "white" unless they are of european ancestry. That's the whole point, US was pan european and the reason for the "white" moniker was so that they knew how many europeans they were. especially west europeans were preferred in the US because they think and act similar and have similar traits and so it's very easy for them to get along with eachother and be productive and establish good communities because of that bond.
>Mexicans are considered white though.
A mexican with european ancestry and one without are two very different types of people.
In general latin americans aren't very european.
You shouldn't blur the lines like that. If you're not of european ancestry you're not "white". And there's nothing wrong with that but you have a different mentality and behaviour etc. that makes it so that there's a difference in mentality and behaviour etc. And that can be very relevant in terms of living together in a nation. Is why those kinds of distinctions are made.
I mean you can't just replace all european lineage people with a bunch of "white" larpers from other places and expect everything to function in the exact same way it did before if they are people with a totally different mentality etc.

>latinx

learn and speak fucking english, bathe, and there would be far less hatred

This is really depressing

Thats true.

If you were white and didn't look like animals we would not be so opposed to you being around.

But then again, you wouldn't act like you do if you were white.

>Viva la meh-he-kko!

>No, pliiis senjooor, don't send me back to meh-he-kko!

Pick one, beaner.

slide thread..... really CIA niggers get out reeeeeeeeeee

Most of them have European ancestry. That’s why they have European names.

most non whites are children, probably.

>Latinx united
I'm not carrying water for you and apologizing for your fuck ups, Mexican. Go back to where you came from.

Also, hypocrisy? Do you know what that word means?

Today on 99.9 KEKZ The Sup Forums we’re playing the classics! Good times, great pasta