Why do milenials waste their money on travelling around the world?

Why do milenials waste their money on travelling around the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2010/04/we_are_not_your/
youtu.be/AIhwJtJYPWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they are stupid and arrogant and think if they have been there, they no everything about it.

"Lol, no the african countries are not like that. I went to this tourist area and they were super nice and I was only raped once. We should allow all of them into our country."

Because it is better than owning a home and being a wagecuck slave to an employer and bank.

so they can have a selfie and be self important on social media.

/thread

Most countries are just bushes and shit, why even go?

They go to make sure their iphone and shoe making slaves don't slack off.

Because it's fun to see new places and try new types of food, etc. Anyone who hasn't traveled has zero perspective, and spending money on experiences>spending money on material possessions

>wasting money

>working a 9-5 every day for 40+ years just to come home to a non-subservient wife that will only fuck once every 6 months

>yes goy stay in your five square miles of concrete boxes where you eat, shit, sleep and go to work. No goy, you can't travel for the sake of imagination and adventure, you don't have enough shekels! Now back to work, I need another yacht.

Because they think tourist areas give them a real impression of the place. Stupid naive fucks.

*their parent's money

if your wife isnt fucking you regularly, thats your fault

Because the world is big and worth exploring and especially if you are American there is really no history compared to the world.

As long as you are paying for it yourself it's really not your business if people travel.

How so?

>In some cases, she never left the airport due to budget concerns.

What a faggot

Women follow their men. Have shit man, have shit woman

>he isn't a testosterone fucking machine that gets everyone wet within eyeshot

do you even lift?

Traveling is the only thing that's never a waste of money, you inbred fuck.

So with travel time thats like 1 day, maybe 2 max in each location
What is even the point

>you have to go around the globe in order to have "experience"

this is why everyone hates you

>"Lol, no the african countries are not like that. I went to this tourist area and they were super nice and I was only raped once. We should allow all of them into our country."
>I was only raped once
This made me laugh louder than it should have. But it does remind me of that dumb bitch who
>Got raped by Haitian
>Was traumatized and...
>Also still was grateful for the experience

>I went to Haiti after the earthquake to empower Haitians to self-sufficiency.
>I went to remind them of the many great contributions that Afro-descendants have made to this world, and of their amazing resilience and strength as a people.
>Not once did I envision myself becoming a receptacle for a Black man’s rage at the white world, but that is what I became.
>While I take issue with my brother’s behavior, I’m grateful for the experience.
>It woke me up, made me understand on a deeper level the terror that my sisters deal with daily.
>This in hand, I feel comfortable in speaking for Haitian women, and for myself, in saying that we will not be your pawns, racially, politically, economically or otherwise."

amren.com/news/2010/04/we_are_not_your/

Her environmental footprint is massive. She probably tweets about recycling.

Everything I need to know about the world I learned from LiveLeak.

Do you really think she paid for that with her own money?

>>In some cases, she never left the airport due to budget concerns.
Then she didn't really visit the country.
It is like saying you visited the United States while all you did was stay in a hotel in New York, missing out on all the Americana

>waste their money
They are wasting other people's money infa 100%

She doesn't visit the biggest country in the world
muh dick

Bet she hasn't been to Catalonia.

backpacking + hostels = dong carousel

Bullshit. I'm as right wing as they come, and I love traveling particularly to the shit tier areas. Different realities always enrich your perspective. And actual enriching no bomb-your-mall enriching. That said, nowadays traveling the world has become a way to take on a hedonistic lifestyle for a couple of months, and for women to get some (at least in their eyes) consequence free cock.

Women do it because it is part of the Basic-Bitch 2017 model. "Travel" and "adventure" are the number one words on dating sites.

The most common images women have on their shitty banal profiles are skydiving, machu picchu and baby/adult elephants. It's their attempt at convincing themselves they are interesting while not actually gaining any perspective. They're fucking incognito boring.

Other key words/things used:

Mindfulness
Brunch
Wine
Yoga/Yogi
"Positive Vibes"
Septum Piercings
Tattoos
Vegan/Restrictive diet
Coachella, EDC or other music festivals
"Partner in Crime"
A list of countries or number visited
Mentioning Passport
Wunderlust
Paulo Coello or whatever the fuck

I thought Women follow the jew

FPBP

selfies.

>cucked by Catalonia
bitch hasn't been to all of them

To broaden their horizons.

> Afro-descendants

Why did I laugh

Their parents are boomers.

Because, there is no other point to their existence. They cannot have careers that allow them to contribute usefully to civilization. They cannot organize enough to dismantle the systemic global oligarchy that is looking to displace, and will soon actively look to genocide them (no kids, means diminishing, aging, and easier to decimate culling of the population later on with drones), there is no actual hope for a worthwhile future which they can reasonably expect under current paradigms. All that is left is hedonistic and sensory pursuits to try and make a life 'mean something' based on a bundle of 'worthwhile' experiences versus one or two meaningful accomplishments of a lifetime because they are set up to fail in marriage thanks to feminism, set up to fail in entrepreneurship and self economic security by the nanny state and oligarchy needing them as serfs to student debt and economic externality. They are completely domesticated cattle, who are here on borrowed time to serve a purpose, before sent off to slaughter to make way for the next batch in the cycle.

>yfw fp is bp

Nice bantz

>196 country
>18,5 month
What kind of traveling is that? Yearly Switzerland-Tyrol-De-At-Russia route is good enough for me

I wonder if the number of countries she visited is higher than the number of dicks she had in those 18.5 months. 197 cocks in 623 days is one cock per 3.15 days. Could work right?

A blonde like her will be wordshipped whereever she goes. I guess it's addicting to be worshipped by BBC

Are you that Swiss dude who whines about Portugueseand Albanians ruining his country?

Women mostly do it to get banged by every single race and then call it "world experience" when she gets back home.
Men usually do it just to drink beer and not care about anything.

New experiences and time spent with other people is what gives life value.

>Other key words/things used:
You compiled an excellent list, user. here are a few more:
"problematic"
"literally"
"toxic"
lumber jack plaid
problem glasses
blue hair

How else do you get around US law from time to time

Top kek

they think it makes them "cultured" even though they likely just spent all their time in the tourist areas with other rich white people while they were in other places.

>and I was only raped once

My woman is on my dick every day, I don't even have to ask her. I plop down on the couch and she instinctively unzips my pants and sucks me off after I get home from work every day. She's not the only one who's been fascinated with my dick, either. Granted I'm well endowed and a great fuck, but I like to think I know how to pick good women. Avoid frigid women, they're a waste of time and you can tell who they are pretty easily. Don't date turbo sluts since they will eventually cheat on you. Find a girl with a healthy sexual appetite, there's many of them out there. If you have one and she's not fucking you regularly (even married with kids) then it's probably your fault. The main thing about a good sex life with your girl is communication, you need to know her interests and she needs to know yours. Find mutual likes and act on them accordingly. My woman happens to love sucking my dick, I love to get my dick sucked. Works out for both of us!

I think travelling was a more a Gen X generational thing.

My sister and basically every single one of her friends have been to virtually every continent in the world.

They worked and travelled around and must have spent hundreds of thousands.
Then they all came home in their 30s and had children.

Millennials go on a few trips here and there, nothing like the Gen xers tho. Millennials are wasting their money on credit cards and brand new cars.

Yes
You’d be surprised how often loyal and monogamous hyperactive bitches are

>
This.

It's all part of the globalist conditioning aimed to turn humans into stateless drones. Citizens of the world rather than people of a country.

It was programmed into us - but I think they might just have miscalculated this one.

"Travelling will broaden your horizons and open your mind" they said; but I've gone from completely multicultural to quite racist in my years of travel.

As a seasoned globetrotter (I did my first solo travel in a 3rd world warsone in 94 and I've spent about a decade abrode all together - rather more than less) I've found that this goes for most travelers.

Millenials do their virtuesignaling adventuring - and if they keep it till Costa del Sol, London and half a year of 'globetrotting (type 27 countries in 5 months) they can come back pretty much bluepilled ---

---- but man, there is a LOT of travellers who have lost about all illusions. Travelling doesnt make your heart grow open like abcense makes the heart grow fonder.

Actually the russian flag who posts about racial realism is an albanian himself who is from Switzerland and living in moscow now

I'm not big on travelling but that statement is dumb. Going somewhere new, learning about cultures, meeting new people can be fun. Also why the fuck do you care what someone else spends their money on?

>My sister and basically every single one of her friends
nice blog post, m8. post nudes of the sis and her friends or fuck back to reddirt.

Only poor people don't like to travel. In the last 12 months I've been to Japan, Ireland, England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and the US, even visited places I've been before and I can tell you that it'll never be a "waste of money". And yes, Europe is not what is was the last times I was there, was in fucking Berlin during the truck of peace incident and sandniggers tried to rob me in both Paris and Brussels, but it's still a great experience to visit the museums, go to the sights, eat the food, get to know the people...

like. landed, hey how you doing? takeoff, what a waste of time.

18.5 months seems really easy to beat

i'm glad you niggas have so much money and free time.

How the fuck can you waste money on a creditcard?

Liveleak has ruined brazil and mexico for me.

>even though they likely just spent all their time in the tourist areas with other rich white people while they were in other places.
And those who visit the ghettos get
>only raped once

>every country
Are we just talking about the recognized ones or did she visit places like Kosovo transnisria etc?

What about North Korea? I want to know if she went to North Korea

t.cuck

Did she visit catalonia?

RARE

>And actual enriching no bomb-your-mall enriching

Give me a concrete example

I'd be impressed if she fucked a guy in every one of those counties and carried his child to fulll term.

kek'd

They grow up on social media and lead meaningless self indulgent lives, the constant feeling of emptiness irritates them, and they believe they can find some hidden meaning or escape this feeling of emptiness.
But the feeling of emptiness follows them wherever they go, they are trying to get away from themselves.

they're combining gender, age, and speed to create a category just for her to feel special

i saw the same shit once after the olympics where it was like "canada wins the most silver medals any country has won while only holding 2 gold medals at the same time" or some contrived shit

>Anyone who hasn't traveled has zero perspective
How does going into a different border or seeing a different geological formation change your perspective?

I completely agree. I wish I could do more traveling. The ignorant responses in this thread are really no surprise.

hurr, fuckin leaf!! That will be the response.

>why do you care what someone else spends their money on?
>commie flag
Oh, I laughed.

I've been to 8 different countries but only was able to really experience 5 of them.

It honestly wasn't that interesting. Most of the cultural differences are pretty small and not much more worthwhile than just going to the section of a major city that has those areas.

The idea that you haven't lived if you haven't gone to all these countries is very much just a woman thing pushed into their minds and they'll just waste the experience by being drunk or buying cheap trinkets the locals know are complete bullshit.

Wasn't Catalonia still part of Mexico when she did this trip?

For the same reason that boomers waste their time working.

She wasn't the first, youngest or fastest.
She's just the first to make a big deal of it.
She's prob middle-class.

A FUCKING LEAF

This!

If the airport counts, legally, as that counties soil, then money is the only thing stopping anyone from doing this.

FWIW: I doubt she visited north korea, syria, sierra leone, afghanistan, etc.

lol

I used to love to read the travel section of the Sunday papers.
I learned so much, like these tips:
Rio - Don't wear nice clothes or anything that makes you look like an American or a tourist. No watch, jewelry or camera. Leave all your money and valuables in the hotel safe, or better yet, at home. Carry an old wallet filled with singles and expired credit cards so the robbers won't kill you.
India: Don't drink ANY water, local beverage or anything with ice. When showering, keep your eyes closed and cover your mouth with duct tape...

this is pretty spot on. these types of women are extremely fucking basic and boring. they do this shit to pretend to be not boring, for social media, and to fuck random dudes (only english/french/spanish/italian/german tho).

shes got to be rich, you know how much that costs. no way shes middle class. complete waste of time n money.

>just a woman thing pushed into their minds

can you fucks not go 1 minute without making blatant all encompassing statements like this that are based on fucking nothing? If anything, men are more prone to that whole hipster backpacking thing.

Nothing redpills women more than living 6 months in africa

>these types of women are extremely fucking basic and boring.
Arent nearly all women like this?

God, can you send us more of your hot white blonde woman please?

youtu.be/AIhwJtJYPWI

yeah it's you fault for getting married in the first place

Tourism is degenerate and a waste of money. Traveling is not.

This is a shill thread

traveling makes people happier. Fact.

pretty much, this is just an extremely annoying brand of boring woman

people don't travel to EVERY country.