What happened to America woman's?

What happened to America woman's?

They took too many dicks.

Whatev's. A good dicking will straighten her out.

Rights.

Which one is it lads?

Look up the "Die Cis Scum" girl. That's your answer.

Liberal arts colleges funded by communists

Most of these women are simply in college. Once they graduate and discover that gnarly tattoos and piercings and Nickelodeon colored hair are not acceptable in the real world off campus, they'll straighten themselves out.

theres going to be so many middle aged cat ladies in the future

>her

False pregnancy info

What you should be asking is what happened to leftist women
>pic related The perfect example of an American white woman

Not if they live in major cities user

>(((white))) men are terrorists

I hate that shit where your glasses are not symmetric to your eyes. And then you have to bend one side and it feels like you are wearing some kind of alien apparatus on your face after that. But you do it because you need to. That niggerfucker in the picture does not even correct his glasses. You know you are staring at a complete lunatic when making sure your vision is correct has become a non issue but you still have time to protest white males. Fuck this gay earth.

That shape-shifting little Kikess is trying too hard to look like a member of the beloved Goyim Proletariat

I wanna fuck this white dudes boi pussy soooooo baaaaaad. Ill teach him some love of America! With muh dik lolololol!

>
I know what you're talking about but this bitch is wearing plastic frames that sit right on your nose, how are they going to be bent out of place?

im not fucking reading that.

You always have these little metallic things on the side that bend when they adjust your glasses for the first time. Look at the symmetry on that retards face. You can just see his glasses were bent after being troathfucked by some transracial spacequeer and he never bothered to bend it back.

thats a dude you japanese faggot

Illiterate Maori detected

the same thing that happened to all women of the world.

They were given the chance to vote and be "free"

> (OP)
>They took too many dicks.

Actually no. For the really radical ones, their problems are the opposite: They can't get any dick.