Is it time to ban nuts?

Nut allergies are one of the most deadliest allergies people can have sending sufferers into cardiac arrest and can cause severe brain damage and sometime even death. Sufferers symptoms can be triggered by not just eating them but by being exposed to them at all, breathing in air near peanuts can trigger the body into a nervous breakdown and it's completely out of these people's control.
It's time we move forward as a society and ban nuts in public spaces, if it saves just 1 life then it's worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjOKGMoqYNE
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/03/as-peanut-allergies-rise-trying-to-determine-a-cause/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A beautiful young lady was exposed to nuts by selfish men in a restaurant who told her the food didn't contain nuts, this is how it left her.

>believes in evolution
>doesn’t want genetically defective people to die
Pick one

Make the cut and trash that nut!

>Not getting dank moves from a flu shot

You've got a ways to go UK

Whoops

youtube.com/watch?v=BjOKGMoqYNE

This wonderful lady was terrified when she got a new job in an office because the men in their liked to eat nuts and chocolate containing nuts, how is this fair?

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/03/as-peanut-allergies-rise-trying-to-determine-a-cause/

>There is no cure for nut allergies, although several preliminary studies suggest that it may be possible to temper a reaction to peanuts with immunotherapy. Like shots given for pollen allergies, the approach starts with exposure under the tongue to a minuscule amount of the offending peanut protein, followed by exposure to gradually increasing amounts under strict medical supervision.

>According to an accompanying editorial by Dr. Ruchi Gupta, an associate professor of pediatrics at Northwestern University, “some studies actually showed that avoiding peanuts during pregnancy increased the risk of a child developing peanut sensitization.”

People are probably developing these allergies because they've been shielded from everything for so much of their lives that their bodies can't handle it when they finally are exposed to the outside world. Peanuts should never be banned because the result would be creating more allergic individuals that should be culled from humanity.

>A beautiful young lady was exposed to nuts by selfish men in a restaurant who told her the food didn't contain nuts, this is how it left her.
thats not really the same

also, fuck off and carry an epipen

Look at how beautiful and full of life she was and still tries to be, imagine if this was your own daughter or sister, it's heartbreaking

A lot of allergies and autoimmune illnesses do seem to be new developments, probably having a lot too do with the poisoning of our air and water and food. But two allergies in particular appear to be much older and were fairly common even when we were more physically robust 100 years ago--peanuts and shellfish. Peanuts in particular are extremely odiferous, and as you may not know, smells are particulate. Hence, even just the smell of peanuts in close proximity can make someone extremely ill. (Don't think about this point when you're diapering your baby, cleaning your cat's litter box, or picking up after your dog, lol.) Therefore it's not a bad idea banning peanuts in public places, especially ones with canned air like airplanes. Certainly people should be encouraged to at least explore much more benevolent nuts or legumes like almonds or pistachios. Banning all nuts would be silly tho. Many don't bother anybody. Plus, like I said, it's the extreme stinkiness of peanuts which makes them especially risky.

What about that girl who was allergic to sunlight? Fuck your peanut privelege, be more inclusive. We need to ban sunlight in all outdoor spaces.

no her epipen(s) were expired

I believe that they are experimenting with growing non-allergenic peanuts. I assume these were developed via genetic modification. Although I am generally not too optimistic about GMOs that would be one good use of them for sure.

Maybe if you have this sort of reaction to a food item which a majority of the population can eat with no problem whatsoever, maybe:
A) they weren't meant to survive
B) they should carry a fucking epipen

But go figure that the brit immediately feels a need to ban something instead of treating people like adults who need to manage their own health.

Is it time to sage this obvious and recurring slide/bait thread?

Nuts have to be ingested for deadly allergic reactions.
The whole meme of some kid dying because he used the monkey bars after some kid who ate a peanut butter sandwich is just an urban legend. Usually something along the lines of "my friend told me he heard that his cousins step-mothers coworkers grandkid had a friend at school who died this way".

This is a great idea not letting liberals out in public would save this country.

>in their

how can you fail speaking your mother language?

Can’t ban this nut in pubic places
>> check these nuts

maybe if a little nut kills you youre supposed to die

>whataboutism
She had an epipen but it was so severe it didn't work.
Raising awareness isn't slide.

It's not funny you fucking idiots, these people could be anyone, your daughter your sister.

Wtf is wrong with Americans neglecting the health and wellbeing of others? Is this what unrestrained capitalism does to people?

Have a question Bong, would you rather die by peanut or cultural enrichment via truck of peace? Also calling some one a fucking idiot is a jail able offense in bongland these days right?

You can choke on food. We should ban food.

Ayyy lmao

If you shrivel up and die when exposed to a fucking peanut, maybe you ought to be more careful with your fucking diet. Make your own shit, eat at home.

inb4 almond jihad

shouldn't be a problem, it's not like Brits have any nuts to begin with.

this makes me cringe so hard because sticky fingers bother me

Not funny at all. Get a life you piece of shit.

Look what happened to This cute little Australian girl after being exposed to peanuts, how can you do this to your kids fgs

Kek. I'll give her a nut

No really, how many times have we had this exact same thread

The only way you'll get my nuts is from my cold dead hands.

Raising awareness isn't against the rules. Please leave my thread.

Look at her beautiful eyes, nuts are destroying our children!