What is it about feminism that makes women act like this? shouldn't it have made them more politically responsible?

what is it about feminism that makes women act like this? shouldn't it have made them more politically responsible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=zo2alSvW3CY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5038581/Woman-rubs-breasts-sex-pest-s-face-street.html
thesun.co.uk/news/4821034/brazil-bizarre-anti-sexual-harrassment-stunt-breasts-public/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the cultural marxism rife within feminism.

so could feminism have worked without cultural marxism?

Isn't this sexual assault?

Do all feminists do this if you're a sex pest? I need to become a sex pest.

A) That guy will jerk off to that for the rest of his life

B) she technically sexually assaulted him

Take these soft ripe breast in your face, you sexist pig!!!

>oh no......

(AND ITS BEAUTIFUL!)

Damn, I need to find me some feminist protesters.

Not if the guy is an actor.

This. That guy wont ever get a boner again unless you force him to the ground and straddle him

So staged

this x2

Thisx30

Please Stop Female on Male Sexual Assault

Women lack the ability to distinguish sexual harassment when it comes to themselves. Had some bitch sit on me during a new years party once, my reaction was naturally to shove her the fuck off seeing as I was not into her at all (not to mention the very real potential for physcial damage) She called me an asshole and huffed off.

Pretty sure walking up to someone and sitting in their lap without their consent is unacceptable, but women will never think so if they do it.

i wish that was me

tits should be bigger for such a thing

Thats exactly what it is.

Video??

>oh no whatever will I do

idk man id want to be that guy yeah smash the patriarchy

amazing

really showed him

i want to be a sex pest...what is a sex pest?

Nah something similar happened to me when I was very young (pinned down by a bunch of girls and they fucked with me a bit) and I've never looked at it in an erotic light.

Kek

I thought that too

Just like in my animes.

>was really upset when a strange woman sat on me at a party
Said no straight man, ever. Sorry, nigga, u gay.

This is just a case of the cardinal rules;

1) be attractive
2) don't be attractive

If she was hot you would have been 100% into that. Don't be a homo and complain about a girl being slightly aggressive in flirting with you at a party. Seriously.

I’m willing to bet my retirement fund she doesn’t get charged with sexual assault.

what the fuck is sex pest

POWERFUL

at least someone here isnt retarded

I'm guessing a male with any amount of libido

>I am really, really thirsty

It’s not technically. She did sexual assault.

Feminism wouldn't exist without cultural marxism.

Story time, leaf!

Underrated

A low SMV man that dares speak to or make eye contact with a feminist.

>women
>responsible
pick one

I am ready for that...

It would only be a punishment if you had to date her afterward.

please. stop. don't.

>a crazy feminazi will never assault you by rubbing her tiddies in your face and jerk you off through your pants in public

Why live?

>”Is it boobs you want?”

Why yes...yes it is.

So what did that guy do?

>technically

If you rub your boobs in a sexual predators face you win.

Pic not related.

>Woman pins down man

Yeah, right.

1) What's a sex pest?
2) Video?
3) That's hot, women are retarded

He won.

HE IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!

who cares, the woman said he's guilty and thats that

Yeh pretty sure it's a performance.
It's like the Power Rangers, the bad guy waits always for the Power Rangers to assemble, patiently, instead of attacking or running while they take 10 minutes doing it.

Muhreens are cool and all
but nothing can outclass the Death Korps of Krieg when it comes down to the cool factor

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=zo2alSvW3CY

crazed feminists attack church goers, burn bible, and attempt to burn a catholic church in Argentina.

It's bong for someone who constantly pesters girls for sex and is normally a beta. If they weren't betas they wouldn't be sex pests, they would be Chads.

this seems like a publicity stunt if you ask me

Someone find the HD pics and make a really good collage.

>women
>counterproductive since Genesis

Looks like some sluts undergrad art project desu.

>technically

this is like if a guy pinned a girl down and rubbed his dick on her face

It's fake af

ugly women exist

*SMACKS LIPS*
DAMMM TAIRONI TELL IM

This old shit? It's staged. This is literally what the world is like in a feminists head.

>no woman could EVER be ugly or undesirable
pls go back to /r9k/ and never, ever come back

exactly,in today's society women just have to scream rape or say they are verbally assaulted and everyone will believe :(

a poo in the loo

soy boy btfo

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5038581/Woman-rubs-breasts-sex-pest-s-face-street.html
that's definitely a staged performance if ever ive seen one

thesun.co.uk/news/4821034/brazil-bizarre-anti-sexual-harrassment-stunt-breasts-public/
I think it was all just an act.

god I wish that were me

How can I get this to happen to me? I want a bitchy feminist to submit her body to me while under the impression that she's being strong and liberated.

attractive or not attractive you didn't have to 'shove her' the gentlemanly thing to do was have a polite word. No wonder she was agro.

This is sexual assault. WTF is wrong with the daily mail?

>Do milk

>sexual experience with multiple girls
>never looked at it in an erotic light
>leaf

Why am I not surprised

He warned us. He said we would win so much. So much we would get tired of winning.
The horror ...

HOT

>what is your boon size

top poo

>muh dick
literally nigger tier

crazy white bitches

She sure showed him.

literally fake and gay

but i lold

This. Perfect posing, perfect shot framing, camera just happens to be in position, no accidental surprises or mistakes, something no woman ever does ever.
As the retard Senate babbles about Russian hackers, we are bombarded by crowdsourcing and viral marketing and fake stunts on an unprecedented scale.

kek

SO YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO A WOMAN'S BODY HUH?

YOU HETERO FREAKS!

t. cuck

this

Underrated

>tfw Israeli state propaganda defaming Islamic scholars is actually more true than anything on NPR or CNN.

Sounds fake as fuck desu.

It is sexual assault but on the otherhand the guy had a pair of tits rubbed in his face which is a bonus, if it was the otherway around the guy would have been hung from the nearest lamppost.

Right. Really, nobody has the right to be annoyed that we have a shitposting President.

The polite thing to do would have been her not sitting on a fucking strangers lap. user was perfectly justified in shoving her off.

Fake, staged.

>Landwhale on the left smokes.
she'll begone before 30.

If we're being honest about the differences between men and women, men are going to care a lot less about real sexual assault done to them by women than women are by men. If I were roofied and raped by a woman, I'd be more pissed off about the roofie, barring some STD or some shit. It's just not as traumatic when a chick rubs up on a guy without consent. It goes back to part of a man's evolutionary strategy being to impregnate as many women as possible, whereas women can only have one pregnancy at a time. I guarantee that kind of difference has bred a difference in attitudes to being sexually assaulted by the opposite sex into men and women. Women, by nature, should be choosey.

>smother man with tits

You're a pussy if this bothers you. Just push her off if you don't want it, otherwise dude let the bitch ride you and suck on them titties.