November 4th Potential Happening Preperation

It's been a while since I've sat in on a few streams and watched some chaos, Sup Forums. I think with the newly placed ad in the NYT, we might see a few thousand people across various protest throughout the United States. If we're lucky, just one of those retarded antifa faggots will cause enough trouble to get riot squads out in full force.
Speculate on happenings and drop streams here if they go up.
Here is their own list of where the protest will occur:
refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/

NY Scanners list (If you have a direct link to the specific precincts scanner, please drop it here)
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1855

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.bigcartel.com/product/no-pride-11-x-17-poster-pack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't forget to give soros his money back, also checked
pic related
refusefascism.bigcartel.com/product/no-pride-11-x-17-poster-pack

All White Men will be sent to camps and turned into otherkin

dont let my trips get wasted you faggots

These Antifa mamma's boys are finally gonna move out of their mother's basement .... and into their new apartment in federal prision.

Come on, faggots. Don’t fag out on us. Please give us enough targets to open up the range.

Prison? Hell. Send them to the morgue.

If they brought a baseball bat to a rifle fight it is their problem.

checked
I want to see conflict once and for all, there has been too many unsuccessful protest in the last decade, at least ONE side needs to play a card this time

Checked. I can say for a fact that the FBI is taking the 11/3 Antifa "revolution" seriously. I had made a tweet this morning regarding Antifa and their protests in Atlanta and not Savannah. Pic related. This got me a visit from the FBI this afternoon at 4:00 pm. They explained that they knew that the country was divided more than ever and that they were taking potential 11/4 happenings seriously and if they needed to worry about me. We talked for about 40 minutes and everything was affable enough, however by the time they left they asked if I would report something if I encountered anything that seemed serious. It was rather startling in all honesty.

that is the smuggest skelton i've ever seen

How close did you get to v&?

>mfw they're actually using the new flag

>government agency
>same day service
You are absolutely full of shit.

If this was classic Sup Forums and you weren’t all underage phoneposting newfags, you would all join this protest like how the oldfags protested scientology on project chanology worldwide.

Where are you in the 912 senpai? I used to live in Georgetown.

>that flag
>that post
checks out, im sure you'll be out there too right?

Fuck off Bolshevist.

$15 an hour to kick garbage cans and swing your man purse at old people. Ya, that'll change the world.

Savannah has an FBI office right in the middle of downtown. They could easily be there after a few hours.

Depending on the size of the riots, there’s a chance there will be very few arrests. Riot police aren’t meant to enforce the law, they’re meant to disperse the crowds. If this is really an Egypt 2012 type scenario, where they plan on lining the streets until Trump resigns, I predict the feds initiate force.

Hoping for gallons of commie blood in the streets tho

>Same shit different decade.
What is the definition of insanity?

"Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it." - George Satayana
In other words, these dumb fucks need to read a fucking history book.

FBI works very, very fast these days. It's not the heydays of 2004 where the feds were clueless about this new-fangled internet thing. Administrative subpoenas can be drafted in an hour. Emailed to the service provider, which receives so many they have largely automated the process of responding to them. So the response takes an hour or two at most. Repeat for your ISP. So 6-8 hours tops between you getting reported to the feds, and the feds knowing your ISP billing address.

It can be even faster if you've said or done something particularly retarded and the feds can make an emergency disclosure request.