Quick rundown:
>more military neutrality
>less bureaucracy
>harder punishment for violent crime
>border protection
>measures against "political" Islam
>no immediate neetbux for foreigners
>no (regular) school enrollment for kids who can't speak German

It's happening, Sup Forums. These absolute madmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8dU-Na5JC8

Other urls found in this thread:

bmeia.gv.at/en/the-ministry/press/announcements/2015/11/50-points-towards-successful-integration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this conversation is over

yepie-diieee-doo-dooo

Kurz WAS integration minister during all of it

ÖVP was in charge and let Austria be invaded

He and his party fights guns ownership not only in Austria, but in the EU!!!

they want to increase sex consent law 16 to 18, while 16 year olds get to vote

They want to decrease Austrian military might while allowing the internationals to buy southern Germanic farms

bmeia.gv.at/en/the-ministry/press/announcements/2015/11/50-points-towards-successful-integration/

He's Merkel lite with even more inbred hobbit looks

Not only that but he:

campaigns against the guns both in Austria and the EU

shilled for Croatian admittance to the EU

shills for the EU (in reality anti-European union created by a hapa subhuman Richard Kalergi, Otto Habsburg and French Jew Jean Monnet)

Take your shill copy pasta, cook it into Borsch and EAT IT.

Yes.

Austrians are subhuman

You know they always do this, two steps forward one backward. When they sense they went too far they fake a move back to calm the masses and after some time they go ahead with the marxist agenda.
There is not a single politician in Europe who shares our way of thinking.

>t. Börek oder Kebab dem der Arsch zu Recht auf Grundeis geht

Blerim, you have to go back

you have to go back

shut the fuck up Kanake mong.

Take your roach loving boy somewhere else to your 50m2 poorfag incel Vienna apartment your share next to Blerim, Jurinovic and Ömgur

sounds good. man, if only FPÖ got even more votes. Kurz is not the worst choice but Strache would still be better than him considering where the rest of E*rope is heading. At least we can loosen that noose a little bit with those two in charge now.

Why does Austrian sound so comfy?

S-sorry. I will stop being austrian immediately and become a green antifa LGBT supporter.

The end of this sentence is false, but the beginning of it is true.

Austria is the most comfy country in Europe, very sparsely populated and still first world.

Dumb kuffar your country will become Islamic majority in 10-20 years.

Inshallah.

We will kill you all kuffar and rape your women.

Your flag will be replaced with the flag of Shariah and Muhammad(PBUH).

*Mahound PCUH (pig crap upon him)

go away, normie.

Wastl? Trollst scho wieda??

You're going to be looking at a majority Muslim state in places like France or Austria in only two generations.

So let us be clear.

Inshallah, once the bringers of Islam to the West become numerous enough, you will be bred out of existence.

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

May the sword of the prophet be buried in Europe's chest forever.

Geh schlafn, Wastl, den Dschihadi nimmt dir hier keiner wirklich ab...

Meamwhile 1/3 of French Arabic mudshit bitches are married to niggers. But that’s fine, because they are one in pedoHAMmed
Not for long. Turks, Yugoslavians, Italians, ayyyyrabs, chinks, Ukrainians and Romanians had swarmed over the country. I see yugoshits and gypsies even in small towns these days

> no (regular) school enrollment for kids who can't speak German
I can imagine this affecting families from nearby countries living in Austria. I know a French guy with a British wife living there. Also a Serbian guy (haven't met his wife). This will mean they'll have to somehow teach their kids German before enrolling them for a school. Not good.

The next holocaust will be green. Your bodies will be burned together with dead pigs to create Fernwärme and electricity for Vienna.

>Serbian, French
Good riddance. Those have no place in Austria to begin with. Shitskon scum

So do you shitpost from a cubicle or does the government let you work from home?

Yes good. How are the kids supposed to attend lectures in German if they can't understand the language? All they do is sit there and drag our kids down.

Bitte net, den Gestank riecht ma dann bis zu mir ham!

Ein Wort ... Windschneise

Ivan gets a ruble for every shitpost. He promised his family real coffee and a thin slice of beef this sunday, so he has to do overtime.

didnt kurz want more feminists in the Goverment?

you tell me Appalachian cuckshack 85 iq dweller
He is the femibitch himself.

Doesn't matter so much what Kurz wants, he is young and weak. HC is showing him who's boss and actually in charge.

Glad for Austria, you made a decent choice. Soon, Merkel's madness will be confined to Germany, hopefully unable to act.
Good that there is no decent German army either, who knows what that lunatic would do?

Austria is rotting to death from within. All these American Jew women are smarter and better resourced than your government ever could be.

make sure you get all your daily requirements of violence and miniatures

I know this one personally. You're outmatched.

>HC
>in charge
Were here truly in charge Austria would have zero yugoniggers like you by now. What you see now is pacifying rhetoric for mongoloids like (you)
All it takes to scare them off is to shoot up one gathering like that

If I paypal'd you a whole Euro, could you quit early today?

That’s what your mother said a night before to her pimp before he removed hee rooten serve teeth with a knuckles that had “Ustaše” written on it

>more military neutrality
as in sanctions on Russia because you are soooo *neutral*? or military as in you withdrew from the Golan right when there was something to do?
>less bureaucracy
ok, because anything in Austria will ever be not bureaucratic
>harder punishment for violent crime
3 yrs for rape... out in 8 months on probation like that Iraqi who had a sexual emergency and raped that little boy in a swimming pool
>border protection
illegal in the EU, over 20,000 illegals cross through Austria every month
>measures against "political" Islam
hahaha, look at Vienna, it is the biggest Islamist city in Europe
>no immediate neetbux for foreigners
emphasis on *immediate*, after 1 month they get them gibsmees
>no (regular) school enrollment for kids who can't speak German
yeah, you enroll them in Islamist schools

Austria found a solution over 100 years ago it'll find one again

Is it me, or does Strache seem somewhat unstable and always, barely concealed, superpissed? Then he has this demonstratively relaxed act, doing an Pajeet head bobble. Always taking about respect and on the need of speaking eye-to-eye. As if there's some severe past injuries his ego is working on.

If there's a weak spot in the future government, I'm afraid it's him. It might not take much for him to crack and go ballistic, breaking up the coalition.

Just a worrisome impression.

Had me going there for a minute there

Australians are also subhuman

you are somehow right

>solution

Didn't work too well, not even a century.

Well, whose dick is cut, yours or mine? We pushed them back pretty well.

The normal procedure is that immigrants' kids pick up the language during the first years at school or kindergarten. The more barriers exist for that, the harder it is for people to integrate.

Listen, Petr. When you'll be fleeing Russia, you'll be expecting some compassion for your situation. Show some compassion as well.

The normal procedure is shit because it harms Austrian kids. That's why they get language courses before they are let loose on the public education system.
>muh integration
We don't even want them here, why should be concerned about integrating them?

And yet

>still going to get its gun laws assfucked by the eu proposal

It's up to you guys but I would thing that Europeans should be kinder to each other. Yet, all the populist isolationist measures (uhm, Brexit) seek to affect European legal migrants in the first place. Reducing mobility of skilled workers is one of the things that can undermine already suffering middle class.

There are other questionable points. For example, we don't need harder punishments, we need zero tolerance to crimes against people (e.g., robbery).

How is Austria not getting the hammer already? How is nobody crying Hitler? Or is it just the hypocrisy of the EU that only keeps Germany tame? I'm not against any of this but it seems like the country that the 3rd reich man originated from is getting off easy.

A.E.I.O.U.

dfr to visit standard.at daily now

forgot smth