Redpill me on her pol

Redpill me on her pol

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/holocaust-survivor-pulled-from-car-stuck-on-tracks-before-freight-train-hits.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

I hate ball point pens and the people that use them.

Didn’t exist

oy vey
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/02/holocaust-survivor-pulled-from-car-stuck-on-tracks-before-freight-train-hits.html

A decent writer who lived at the attic. She was also gassed 6 trillion times in the holocaust

If the Confederacy won, she would be alive and 9 months pregnant with Peter's baby,

She was a Jew.

She was the person you know as Hillary Clinton's original shell. Soon Clinton will shed her current skin, take on a new form, and begin again. Like she has done a thousand times.

Fictional character

Was used as an onahole by the kommandant of Bergen-Belsen before being smuggled out of Germany in the closing days of the war. Later ended up in Argentina living in the same compound as the Fuehrer.

jk lol the holocaust never happened(but it should have because it would have been the funniest thing ever)

Her dad wrote the whole book, even the part where she examines her vagina

Hide and seek champion

The official /ourgirl/ of /his/ and local waifu.

What do you think they named there kid?
Would it resemble her or Adolph more?

Gives terrible head but at least she's not fat

Is the r34 gonna get posted again?

>Pic related
Can't vouch for everything, since it does tread on arrogance, but appears legit.
Keep in mind that killing people infected with "Typhoid disease" was a common tactic to try and prevent spreading.

What the fuck? Was there actually a part where she does this? Never read it since most anti-nazi stuff seemed fallacious.

l'il thot who wanted a load of german cock. went behind her parents back, turned them in, and got them into the camp system so she could sneak off during lice inspections and take Nazi loads.

Obviously brilliant Dr. Mengele used secret Nazi gene editing technology so that the child was pure Aryan.

intredasting

Big if preggers.

Yeah, it's something about feeling around in the pussi and saying something like "there's no way a man could fit in there". I'll look it up.

ok

An excerpt

Slut.

Semen stained her mountain tops

She may have existed and been put in camps. Her diary is a fanfic.

What in the fucking christ.

>insanity

>Big if true.

what sick fuck fantasizes about his dead daughters vagina, jews are disgusting

I used to jerk off to her father's imaginary description of her body and sexual awakening.