>whites are subhumans
indeed, turks are subhumans

Whites built all of these though

Incas, Mayas, Aztecs= Amerindian
Mesopotamians= Brown
Harappa= Dravidian
Shang= Chinese
Ancient Egypt= BLACK

where's white civilization? almost every other race has their own civilization...

ancient blacks were white

sneaky subhuman
you will not appropriate our inventions
fuck off

BTW the Egyptians were scientifically and genetically proven to be European.

FUCK OFF KIKE!

>pyramids
>black
WE

The picture that killed Sup Forumseddit

you do realize people have moved around since the time of that map? or does the turk roach education not teach you anything?

WE

>BTW the Egyptians were scientifically and genetically proven to be European.
by whom? white subhumans?

A really retarded meme. It is bad and you should feel bad.

turks don't exist in the first place
they're either islamized greeks or kurds/mongolians

WE

if you ignore the WE part, it's tre

was this supposed to be an answer?

is this*

>peoplewhomakeyourenotwhitethreads.jpeg

true*

AYO HOL UP
*wakes up, kisses wife goodbye and goes to work
SO U BE SAYIN
*invests finances wisely for the future
WE WUZ
*takes family on weekend trips
KANZ N SHHHIEETT
*establishes modern civilization

we're not white
fuck off Juan

DNA actually.

remember when Euroshits were so absolutely scared to death of an Oriental empire that they literally had to discover two new continents just to avoid it

>whites make the largest and most influential empires in human history
>they don't count because they happened too recent

also you're retarded, nobody said "x is not white"
decent strawman nonetheless

>*establishes modern civilization
that was the greeks, romans and mesopotamians, wh*Te subhuman

Shills out hard today. A few reminders:

1)a picture of a buff black guy next to a white nu male doesnt prove superiority

2) Many white women may lust for blacl cock now, but this is only the fault of the white man. These insects wont even survive once white people wake up and stop allowing them in out countries and stop giving supplies to their 3rd word shit holes

3) most whites including mysef have no problem admitting niggers are physically superior. But this is only evidence that they evolved in an environment where intelligence wasnt a selected trait, only physical dominance like literal wild animals. More reason as to why they should never be allowed in white countries.

so tired of seeing you in every thread. Fucking kys already you smelly turk

white "empire" (lmao) is in shambles like it deserves
whites are inferior

Oh man, you really got us there, turk.
I guess you better stay in Asia, and live among the real humans.

switzerland is an albanian-yugoslav colony
your football team is literally all albanians

in 30 years you will be asiatic too

its over, n*rdcucks are finished

>ottomans
>oriental

are you high on shit

>x will happen when white people wake up
just stop, whites have lost already

but you're right about women wanting niggers over whites is your fault
you're too feminized

ahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahah

an obvious bait but still fun

hola reddit

all great things fall. we simply had too much empathy and too much ambition; we destroyed ourselves seeking lofty ideals.

where is turkish one?
everything you have you stole from byzantines who gave you refugee

WUZ

truth isn't bait, dear neighbor
no need to deny your superiority

At least were not roaches.

blacks didnt build the pyramids though

WE

No, that had their turns, they are relics now. It's our turn but it'll be over soon.

KANGZ

Apologies on behalf of the flag for gypsy/turk larping as a med, we also have shitskins unfortunately.

sad but true

the nordic hut is unironic more complex and more comfy than it looks. they used earth as insulation because it's literally everywhere.

you're neither white nor non white
you're an amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman

Is there a bigger group of dindus than balkans? They try to act like nordics are inferior because we didnt have the same shit they had 1000+ years ago. Who gives a shit? Nordics are far more advanced now so stop living in the fucking past. You guys are irrelevant now. Also keep in mind that balkans got to enjoy a good climate year round while nordics had to endure a freezing cold winter for half the year. A lot easier to get shit built when it’s nice out every day.

>kangs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings

Europe was way ahead of the curve in actuality. Educate yourself a little bit.

If other races were so far ahead back then how come they aren't lightyears ahead of whites now?

Wow they look exactly like west African niggers. Truely the African American wuz kangz

nordics:

>looting and killing other villages

nigs:

>looting and killing your own village

it's fine, burgers are getting past that point of frustration don't know about yuros tho

>our
but you are american?

>egypt/ black
>mediterranians/ not white
>OP/ not a retarded faggot

>they retained those territories for 16 years
wh*Te subhumans BTFO

>egyptians = north african nignogs
>built the pyramids 5~6,000 years ago
>yet, live in mud huts c.2017

that's a mighty big historical 'nig of the gaps' you're fillin' there, faggot

>laughing out aloud™®© Internet onomatopoeia meme (*all rights reserved; patent pending)

>Ancient Egypt = Black
Lmfao!!! Your such a pathetic faggot you retarded bacha bazzi XD

Somebody had to provide the slave labor, user.

sure am, no need for some bullshitting...

You turkroaches and niggers really don't have a problem proving that 85iq at all do you chimp?

>meanwhile in the Balkans

Enjoy you getto m8.

>roach tries to larp
>gets btfo
i'm liking where this is heading

brah, Ive travelled a lot. You've got legit the worst rep in the world along with Africa and the middle east.
>brown
>greasy
>oily
>3rd world
>mudslimes
>hair in ears, sprouting from nose and other weird places
>slimy
>untrustworthy
>rapists

that's circumcision you subhuman amerimutt

the balkans is cucked so hard by the EU and NATO, its really nothing to be proud of.

t. Deployed to Kosovo and spent time in Macedonia

>Just stop, whites have lost already

Lol no we havent. The white population is actually still growing, it’s just that our percentage share is decreasing because non-whites are growing faster. But this isnt a problem because we’ll still be able to wipe out shitskins even if we’re outnumbered 20 to 1 due to our superiority. Decline in population % may actually be a good thing because it will red pill people on race much faster.

Sorry shitskin. White people’s compassion may be easy to exploit, but you guys are too fucking stupid to ever gain control.

deep down not even all that deep all white people know their place we allow you to compete against niggers and Mexicans for you to feel superior but when it comes to IQ you cant even compete with asians you are our NIGGERS know your place and dont step out of like and enjoy the time we allot you

Meds v. Northern Europeans is easy, CLIMATE you dumb fucks. We didn't have the technology to think our way out of a short growing season until very recently, and the more cheap grain you can grow the more slaves you can kept fed while they're building shit for you. All the Northerners could do with frozen ass tundra is wait for a few good years to increase the population size then conquer part of the south, which they did with a lot of frequency.

>deployed to kosovo
based
if you live near the nyc area i may buy you a drink

Niggers XD

>sure am, no need for some bullshitting...

Long Island, come scoop me bro, bring dab

Every single person who's nordic, aryan, whatever, ginger, brown haired, blue eyed. Whatever. Every white person who has these features, this kind of behavior. "sovthern" Europeans, it just makes me wish Hitler really did cleanse you dirty shit skins.

The Nordic races and blue eyed people of the world should fucking erase you retards. I wish Hitler was able to go down to southern Europe and fuck more shit up than he did.

I wish the confederates won the civil war so that all of you would be in camps instead of making fun of Germanic peoples or Nordic people or Scandinavians.

Why are you trying so hard to dissociate yourselves from us? Were pretty genetically similar you and I. You are more related to us than you are to any other group, arabs, jews, poo's, east asians, africans, etc. Even if we aren't exactly the same.

I hope the Aryan race just cleanse's you at this point.

>*looting and killing other white christian hardwork villages

>sunhuman
Seems you know your role in the world and are annnnngggrrrrryyyyyy about it
>No, that's REAL egyptians conquering you, yet again XD

youtu.be/hYCGgestruk
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yz2QR4oqqo
youtube.com/watch?v=kCABzeIKBFc

so superior.

>Kosovo and Macedonia

Man if I went to Mississipi and generalized I'd probably think your entire country were a crock of shit.

The majority of the aryan race was massacred thank to the Germans in WW1 and WW2. Whats left has been getting massacred fighting against Communism and terrorism. The only countries with anyone worth saving are US, Russa, and Norway. You cannot disprove this.

Lol no, asians are literal subhuman insects which is why the white man has dominated the world for centuries despite your much greater populations and having much more time to develop and advance. The only asian country to be reckoned with on the world stage is china, and they were only able to get to this point due to USA destroying japan in a war we fought for the jews. Once we take care of our internal enemies we’ll make you chink midgets back irrelevant again just like you’ve been for the past few centuries.

Well, it's not like there's a lot of black anthropologists running around who could prove otherwise, is there?

it all will wash away with time after we rewrite western history in 3000 years they will be asking what race built america

Just because you put some sparkles on a turd doesnt mean its still not a turd. Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Serbia are ALL KEKED by the EU, US, Saudis, and Israel. YOU CANNOT DISPUTE THIS.

Tell me faggot, do your like your life as a REAL subhuman bacha bazzi?

A hot bulgarian chick did make out with me a lot and played with my dick after she left her 7 year old alone in the hostel though. Im grateful to her for that. Yall a bunch of gypsies bro, get over yourself and bow down to Russia before the EU completely takes you over and starts importing muslims

Oceania seems to be going nice and steady

No way Africa is going to be able to sustain that growth for that long.

Name one small country in history that has not bowed down before bigger, more powerful and stronger militaristically empires.

We're doing as well as anyone has and could ever do in this situation.