Arguments against gay people? With facts to back them up...

Arguments against gay people? With facts to back them up? I’m anti gay but if I get into an argument I need facts to back it up

if you're anti gay and have no facts to back it up then you're no better than a sjw piece of shit

>I’m anti gay but if I get into an argument I need facts to back it up
your process is broken

Gays spread disease. Being a homosexual is a dead end lifestyle.

I don’t know any anti gay facts but one for sure fact is that you’re a nigger.

I think its nasty... thats a fact

I’ve already heard all the statistics that they’re incredibly promiscuous and are more likely to rape children, and their adopted children are more likely to be gay and they’re shitty parents, but all that came from Sup Forums, so I’m looking for sources on that stuff. I Should have explained better

>>but all that came from Sup Forums,
>>so I’m looking for sources on that stuff.
>on Sup Forums
your process is severely broken

There is no gay or straight. People have full choice of who they have sex with. The drive to create the "gay" person was to create an identity and then normalize or at least politicize it. There are people who prefer the same sex over the opposite and you can call them gay. But it's not in the DNA.

Just shout aids and anal cancer

is this how you cope with getting fucked in the shit pipe? because it's not very convincing

Fuck off.

Gays have been rejected across time and across culture. If being gay was 'ok', why does no culture exist where gays have been universally accepted? It is because there is something inherently repulsive about faulty humans, it is like rotten meat.

In today's societies, we have to plow millions into indoctrination schemes. We have to get to the kids early to get into their heads. We have to create 'hate' crimes to shut people up. Why? If being gay is sound, then why? Surely at least on country or culture should exist where homosexuality is accepted?

Humanity has spoken. The reasons are hardwired into our dna. Nature has the final say. Homosexuals are a toxin, an illness, a rot, a disease. Even in schools where the children are force fed pro gay propaganda, the kids are still anti fag in privacy.

And the very fact that these threads prop up says it all. Fags will never be accepted amongst healthy decent people.

whatever retard

Oh yeah I’m a retard because I want actual proof

not what I said retard, you're a retard because of your process

>Arguments against gay people?
It’s gay
>With facts to back them up?
They’re gay

Well they post these infographics with all these statistics about aids and other STD’s and rape and I want to find out if there is any source to those claims. Just because someone on Sup Forums finds it and uses it doesn’t mean it is false

I choose not to get fucked in the shit pipe nor taste penis. But I also don't confuse a fetish for a sexual identity.

THIS

Thanks for the (you). Here's one back.

if you like Game of Thrones i dont give a fuck, i dont wanna hear about it and you cant make me care.

if you like being gay i dont give a fuck, i dont wanna hear about it and you cant make me care.

liking Game of Thrones or being gay, its personal things that have no place in discussion unless you let them. I know this thread is about crying about gay people and all, but you truly want to to shut them down you tell them to go be a faggot somewhere else because you wont and dont have to listen.

gays are the equivalent to the nigger at the intersection blasting subs at 180db and it upsets them when you point it out. upsets them even more when you ignore them because gay is sociopathic histrionic personality disorder on hormone therapy.

I..can't refute this

you won't find many that aren't based on extant moral(religious) assumptions or refutable by science

Beeing gay is caused by a mistake in your DNA

Here you go OP. Facts and sources.

Both roman and greek culture fucked boipussy

What about ancient greece nigga?

Gays are more likely to spread aids/hiv(a humanity destroying plague that we need to destroy asap) by a huge margin.

Accepting gays means we can't study the phenomena further to see if there are any mental illnesses hiding themselves behind the symptom of faggotry. There seems to be gays that simply like dick but then there are the fucking insane floaty ones.

check the link at the bottom

I'm gay and it took me a long time to 'come out' cos I always thought it was a deficiency. Sometimes I still do- but living with it, and making the best of it seems to be healthier than denying it. I have a boyfriend and we lead a 'normal' lifestyle. We can't really stand being around other gay people. I'm sure a lot of the shitty stats about gays are true- but you have to consider that the same stats would be true of any ostracized group. It's the primary reason I'm for gay-marriage (i only recently became for it)... Tucker Carlson said it best "marriage is a civilizing institution"... Let gays be married, so they can be normal... maybe be good uncles?
It's pretty hard to deny that it's biologically disadvantageous to be gay... but i've heard one theory that evolutionarily speaking, having gay members in an extended family could help in child-rearing, etc... All to say, if you hate gay people, i get it... i think it's kind of a natural impulse to be digested by it.
For the record, i have a harder time coming out as right wing than i do coming out gay... fucked up.

**digusted by it, not digested... :S

Fact: OP loves sucking cocks
Fact: Don't be like OP

If everyone were gay there'd be no world.

Lol. Straight folks aren't even getting married anymore. Ever stop to wonder why that is?